Page 179 of 376 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189229279 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,475 of 9381
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh I'm sure they'll double dip. They'll find some bogus reason to justify it, like omitting parts of the game for current gen versions or something and putting it back in for next gen.
    I don't know, I don't think it's a given. The game could easily be released with VSync to 60 fps and PC settings and textures for PS5. It's not like all the PS3 to PS4 double dipping or 360 to XBox One where they had to rewrite the game for a wholly different processor and gpu. Supposedly the reason we never got RDR1 on PC nor the current gen consoles is because the codebase was so completely ed by optimizing for 360 and PS3, for example. Which is about the only reason that makes any sense for why Rockstar wouldn't have tried to print money with an RDR1 remaster in the leadup to RDR2.

But if PS5 can only play the newest PS4 games at PS4 Pro quality I think it's really going to hurt enthusiasm for the system, and when you piss gamers off initially it's hard to come back from that (see XBox One with the always on DRM that never even got implemented).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do any of you guys watch Games Done Quick? Started watching it last year out of sheer boredom and got hooked.

apalisoc_9 Some dude wrecked your game Sekiro in under 2 hours.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    started RE2 last night... goddam research management is a . i had a drop a health item and then immediately proceeded to get hurt

considering how spongy the zombies are, ammo seems much more scarce than TLOU

i havent figured out the safe combinations yet... i know i'm missing something. and ive been opening the other little locks just by brute force, manually trying all the combinations. the exception being leon's desk because it was based on the names of the people occupying cubicles next to you

i also got that weird rod thing with the jewel, but no use for it yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i know i'm missing something. and ive been opening the other little locks just by brute force, manually trying all the combinations.
    LOL I did that too instead of investigating to find the combinations. Kind of dumb of them to put locks in you can bruteforce in five minutes.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Nino Kuni II is so good. Nice change of pace from i've been playing lately, gameplay is super fun and the story is actually pretty solid for being cartoonish

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nino Kuni II is so good. Nice change of pace from i've been playing lately, gameplay is super fun and the story is actually pretty solid for being cartoonish
    You played the first yet?

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    You played the first yet?
    nope, but i probably will now. i was looking for a JRPG to play and this was on sale for 20, i noticed a lot of the reviews said they 2nd is not related at all to the 1st story wise so i said it. but i'm enjoying this so much im definitely going to check it out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nope, but i probably will now. i was looking for a JRPG to play and this was on sale for 20, i noticed a lot of the reviews said they 2nd is not related at all to the 1st story wise so i said it. but i'm enjoying this so much im definitely going to check it out
    The first is generally considered one of the all-time great JRPG and it's out on pretty much everything now: PC, PS4, XBox One, Switch, and PS3. Though Switch and PS3 you'd be running at 30 fps, while the others can do 60 fps I think. It was originally a PS3 exclusive and a lot of people consider it the best game on the PS3. And yet I still haven't ing played it even though I bought it 3 years ago. ing backlogs

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is this game about? BB has mentioned this game before. Drakengard type?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing whatsoever like Drakengard. Drakengard is more like Musuo games than JRPG.

Last edited by baseline bum; 01-25-2020 at 12:14 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ni nu kuni one is a 9/10. Super fun

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    not sure about the first but ni no kuni ii is about a president who randomly gets transported to another realm as a coup is taking place against a child king whose father recently died, and you must flee the kingdom and rebuild. gameplay wise it's like a mix of final fantasy / dark souls / nier / devil may cry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not sure about the first but ni no kuni ii is about a president who randomly gets transported to another realm as a coup is taking place against a child king whose father recently died, and you must flee the kingdom and rebuild. gameplay wise it's like a mix of final fantasy / dark souls / nier / devil may cry.
    Really, wow, guess I was way off thinking it was nothing like Nier. I'll have to check it out at some point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn I stopped playing the COD campaigns after Ghosts since they went with stupid futuristic crap in Advance Warfare, and I never went back. So is the new Modern Warfare's campaign as awesome as the campaigns used to be in the original Modern Warfare series? That ghillie suit mission in MW1 might still be my single favorite mission ever in a FPS campaign.
    This is the best campaign by far of all the franchise. I've re-run the night missions "going dark" a dozen times and I still find new ways to do it. The only I have about CoD MW (like others in the franchise) is that they go back to the well too many times with being knocked down and having someone help you up as scene transitions. I get the limitations presented but my character seems to be the most needy on the planet at times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, last year's CoD campaign was great... wanted more missions, tbh
    Have you tried the Co-op?

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Really, wow, guess I was way off thinking it was nothing like Nier. I'll have to check it out at some point.
    well, i've only played the 2nd one of that too and i just meant they are similar in that they're both hack and slash jrpg games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i think im close to the end of my leon playthrough, i've reached the NEST lab... RE2 is a very well-made game. though at one point in the sewers i had to kill 3 consecutive weird swamp monster things which drained just about all my ammo. i wonder if i could run past those things, but i dno, they do a lot of damage and your character doesnt really run in this game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i think im close to the end of my leon playthrough, i've reached the NEST lab... RE2 is a very well-made game. though at one point in the sewers i had to kill 3 consecutive weird swamp monster things which drained just about all my ammo. i wonder if i could run past those things, but i dno, they do a lot of damage and your character doesnt really run in this game
    God damn you blast through games fast.

Next week I half expect to read a post saying you platinumed Persona 5.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God damn you blast through games fast.

Next week I half expect to read a post saying you platinumed Persona 5.
    its easy when my wife is a student who knocks out around midnight and my work schedule is on PST so i dont sleep till around 4-4:30

but leon is still my first run. apparently claire gets her own as well. i think i'll do better on the ammo conservation side second time around.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just finished the Spyro remaster trilogy, and started re-playing the Uncharted Collection (1, 2, 3). Such good games. Thinking of replaying GoW in Give me God of War mode.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just finished the Spyro remaster trilogy, and started re-playing the Uncharted Collection (1, 2, 3). Such good games. Thinking of replaying GoW in Give me God of War mode.
    Spyro better than Ratchet & Clank? off with your replaying talk, I know your ass has the sequel. Throw a burrito with a michelada in one of the previews for the PS5 reveal so I'll know it was your ass tbh. Also, will PS5 have PS6 forward compatibility?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the greatest, most satisfying collect-a-thon games I've played.

I remember getting stuck on Spyro because I didn't know what the to do back in the day but it was still fun. Now that I know what the I'm doing, it's just that much more fun and rewarding.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spyro better than Ratchet & Clank? off with your replaying talk, I know your ass has the sequel. Throw a burrito with a michelada in one of the previews for the PS5 reveal so I'll know it was your ass tbh. Also, will PS5 have PS6 forward compatibility?
    Not better, but pretty great anyways. I didn't play the originals on PSX, so this was a great way to see what it was all about. Just good old fun games, reminded me a lot of Jak and Daxter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not better, but pretty great anyways. I didn't play the originals on PSX, so this was a great way to see what it was all about. Just good old fun games, reminded me a lot of Jak and Daxter.
    So what are your thoughts on the 2060 Super after having it a while? Tried anything with RT on it? As bad as the current values are on gpus I'm still kind of itching to pull the trigger on a 2070 Super. Despite playing on 1080p.

I'll probably still wait for PS5 official specs and to see if Nvidia has anything on 7nm at Computex. Still sucks not being able to play Control though which looks really cool but I don't want to play on weak ass PoorStation 4 hardware.

If Cyberpunk and Dying Light 2 hadn't gotten delayed I would have probably bought a 2070 Super or 2060 Super by now, despite all my ing about Turing being such for the money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what are your thoughts on the 2060 Super after having it a while? Tried anything with RT on it? As bad as the current values are on gpus I'm still kind of itching to pull the trigger on a 2070 Super. Despite playing on 1080p.

I'll probably still wait for PS5 official specs and to see if Nvidia has anything on 7nm at Computex. Still sucks not being able to play Control though which looks really cool but I don't want to play on weak ass PoorStation 4 hardware.

If Cyberpunk and Dying Light 2 hadn't gotten delayed I would have probably bought a 2070 Super or 2060 Super by now, despite all my ing about Turing being such for the money.
    Haven't really pushed it much yet. I started to play with some RT here at home, and the idea was to get going on it at the start of the year, but as soon as I came back from the break I had to jump into a plane and head out to a Studio to assist them get a game wrapped up, and it's just been taking all of my time.

I do really want to play Control on it, I've seen it on the RTX 2080Ti I have it at the office and the difference is quite noticeable.

What's more interesting after doing a lot of reading is that you can probably get some RT done on Pascal too (RT shadows, maybe even reflections), and I wouldn't be surprised to see support for that soonerish if that's not already out there.

Thread Information