Page 345 of 376 FirstFirst ... 245295335341342343344345346347348349355 ... LastLast
Results 8,601 to 8,625 of 9381
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t know about that. I still have to start P5 Strikers. And too many games to play on backlog.

Outside of Ishin, I don’t have any plans on buying anymore games this year. Between the backlog and the games on Extra it should keep me busy for the year.
    Looks like a pretty busy year for new games. Definitely picking up Ishin Remastered too. On PS5 Final Fantasy XVI looks better every time I see it so am expecting it to review pretty well and have a pre-order for it, and Stellar Blade really looks like it could be something awesome. Then you know Insomniac is going to make Spiderman 2 a real banger. Zelda Tears of the Kingdom is probably going to be a must play on Switch and I think Bethesda is going to come correct with Starfield. I'll probably sign up for a month or two of Game Pass when that comes out. Pretty interested to see how Arkane does with Redfall too. Then when Final Fantasy VII Remake Part 2 comes out it's a Day 1 buy, though kind of expecting that one in early 2024 instead of late 2023. Have a free copy of Dead Island 2 that came with my gpu too, though honestly expecting that game to be pretty ty.

Gonna be a lot of good like Dead Space and System Shock that I doubt I'll have time to get to this year. Not sure on Forspoken, I'll have to try the demo at some point. Doubt I'll bother with Hogwarts unless it really kills in reviews.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 01-19-2023 at 07:30 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing thru plague tale requiem on PC currently. Great game so far and looks gorgeous. Always satisfying when you extinguish an enemies torch and the rats immediately devour them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow Forspoken got a 6/10 from IGN. A game really has to be to not get at least an 8 from them, a 6 translates to more like a 3/10 or 4/10 for someone playing the game as opposed to a reviewer that needs to hype games so they get ad money from the publishers whose games they review.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow Forspoken got a 6/10 from IGN. A game really has to be to not get at least an 8 from them, a 6 translates to more like a 3/10 or 4/10 for someone playing the game as opposed to a reviewer that needs to hype games so they get ad money from the publishers whose games they review.
    You still take IGN for worth a salt. Bless you, BB.

That said, I came here to post about Forspoken. Digital Foundry made a video about it.

Doesn’t look all that worth it. I knew things were going to be rough when they said it’s the same engine as Final Fantasy 15.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You still take IGN for worth a salt. Bless you, BB.

That said, I came here to post about Forspoken. Digital Foundry made a video about it.

Doesn’t look all that worth it.
    Was just pointing out how awful a AAA game you have to make for it to get a 6 from a shill like IGN. I stopped trusting them when they gave GTA 4 a 10/10 like it was the next Ocarina of Time.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Not surprised at all. I played the demo and it was complete ass. And I'm someone who absolutely loved FFXV overall. But man, what an empty world and repe ive combat system

Valkyrie Elysium was pretty underwhelming also. Then you have the complete utter failure that was babylon's fall. IDK what's going on at Square Enix lately but they really need to make FFXVI a banger otherwise they are quickly losing their credibility and becoming another Ubisoft/343/etc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not surprised at all. I played the demo and it was complete ass. And I'm someone who absolutely loved FFXV overall. But man, what an empty world and repe ive combat system

Valkyrie Elysium was pretty underwhelming also. Then you have the complete utter failure that was babylon's fall. IDK what's going on at Square Enix lately but they really need to make FFXVI a banger otherwise they are quickly losing their credibility and becoming another Ubisoft/343/etc
    Thankfully FF XVI really does look like it's going to be awesome. I'll still give them the benefit of the doubt on FF after how ridiculously good the VII Remake Part 1 was.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy Forspoken is dead even before release date.

Amy Hennig deserved better. I want new Legacy of kain

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy Forspoken is dead even before release date.

Amy Hennig deserved better. I want new Legacy of kain
    She was the reason I thought Forspoken had an outside chance of being amazing. Figured it would either be incredible or dog with no middle ground in between, seems like it was the latter without having Naughty Dog behind her. It was pretty clear that would be the case when we found out yesterday how few review codes Square Enix gave out.

Square Enix is really feast or famine these days.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finished up Iki Island.

Gotta say, not a big fan. The whole supernatural aspect was kind of lame in my opinion. The poison visions every 5 minutes were also very annoying.

This is why I dont with DLCs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Started up Control a couple of days ago. Gotta say the raytracing is pretty awesome even though I have to drop to 1080p to run it well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Steam

So nice. Bought game 2 weeks ago @ $19. Noticed randomly online price was slashed to $5

Messaged them asking for atleast $5-10 towards another purchase. They refunded it all within 20 minutes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess I'm done with Ragnarok for now. I finished everything except for a few scattered pieces of lore and some chests. While the gameplay was more or less the same, I like this game quite a bit more than 2018 GoW (which I kind of gave a hard time) - Ragnarok might even make me like 2018 more than I did previously did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Sony is saying Fall 2023 for Spiderman 2 in this new ad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess I'm done with Ragnarok for now. I finished everything except for a few scattered pieces of lore and some chests. While the gameplay was more or less the same, I like this game quite a bit more than 2018 GoW (which I kind of gave a hard time) - Ragnarok might even make me like 2018 more than I did previously did.
    from a pure gameplay perspective, ragnarok is clearly superior. also bigger, has more things to do, significantly better enemy/boss variety. but it clearly stands on the shoulders of 2018 (as it should, thats how you make a masterful sequel).

but i also felt 2018 had better pacing. story was more tightly knit. i think i had more of a sense of amazement upon playing and completing 2018 than i did with ragnarok. but yeah, 2 of the best games i've ever played.

i already played through ragnarok twice. once on give me no mercy, once on give me god of war. did 100% runs both times. just waiting for NG+ before i go back for a third playthrough

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dead Space Remake is a total winner.

Good to know for future purchase when it’s going for 20 or less.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Bought Dead Space on PC, wouldnt launch, had to refund. pretty disappointed tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sony is being smart about their old games. They have started to add trophy support to PSP and pre trophy era to PS3 games to add incentive for people to play their classic catalog.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sony is being smart about their old games. They have started to add trophy support to PSP and pre trophy era to PS3 games to add incentive for people to play their classic catalog.
    Speaking of old Sony games, make sure to claim the Playstation Plus Collection of PS4 games because Sony is getting ready to remove them in May if you haven't claimed them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just realized I cant even play all the "free" games i've claimed over the years unless i have an active PS Plus subscription. Thats pretty lame

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2011 Fight Night Champion... Just bought a used Xbox One in order to play this old ass game. I don't game much, if at all, but this game is still solid gold after all these years. Also cleaned that dirty Xbox One up and installed a new 1TB SSD in it. My lady has been playing the new Jack Pack 9; it doesn't even have YDKJ so I let her and her roommate play because I'd only be interested in YDKJ.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speaking of old Sony games, make sure to claim the Playstation Plus Collection of PS4 games because Sony is getting ready to remove them in May if you haven't claimed them.
    I have played most of them anyways. Or own outright.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2011 Fight Night Champion... Just bought a used Xbox One in order to play this old ass game. I don't game much, if at all, but this game is still solid gold after all these years.
    I played the out of that on my PS3 a few years ago. Wish they had continued the series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I played the out of that on my PS3 a few years ago. Wish they had continued the series.
    EA went all in on UFC and it's a damn pity they did. Fight Night Champion is a solid game they should've kept in their line up but unfortunately they see more $ in MMA fighting games.

Thread Information