Page 159 of 376 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209259 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,975 of 9386
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone is. They're pushing that on everyone.

I used to subscribe to Now when they were at a pricy $100 a year. IIRC I didn't play it much since all they had were mostly indie games and PS3 games. I'll probably take a closer look at it since not only did they slashed their prices to 50 bucks, but also have since added full PS4 retail games.

The first game I see when opening the app is GOW. That's a of an attention grabber.
    well some of the big les like god of war and the last of us are only on for a limited time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm saving Sekiro for when I get a new gpu and can play the game at 60 fps. Not sure what I want to buy until I get an idea of what Cyberpunk 2077 will need to run well as well as what kind of horsepower the PS5 and Box 2 will have with what gpu prices are and with how badly 2012-13 gpus aged in this current gen (while 2014 and beyond have aged really well). Though if say RX 570 gets a fire sale price for Black Friday I might buy one just to play Sekiro and DMC5 this year, as there isn't much interesting coming out in the rest of 2019 (Death Stranding doesn't look very good IMO).
    RDR2 PC edition comes out Nov. 5 if that's what you were waiting on to play it. You know good and god damn well that it is going to look and play so much better than it does on the Poorstation, and it already is freakin beautiful.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RDR2 PC edition comes out Nov. 5 if that's what you were waiting on to play it. You know good and god damn well that it is going to look and play so much better than it does on the Poorstation, and it already is freakin beautiful.
    , might as well sell my Poorstation version.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Oh nice, maybe i'll finally get around to playing RDR2 when it comes out on PC. takes way too long to load on PS

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't wait for RDR2 Definitive Edition

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't wait for RDR2 Definitive Edition
    Steam version isn't until December supposedly. So CPY version prob won't be until then either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh nice, maybe i'll finally get around to playing RDR2 when it comes out on PC. takes way too long to load on PS
    Eh... the initial load takes a while, but once you're in-game there is no loading for anything. Everything is pretty seamless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im on a 1 week trial of PS Now... tbh the service seems pretty legit. I've been using the opportunity to play Infamous Second Son.

i'm still fairly early on, but it doesn't live up to the first 2. while your character moves fast, the traversal just feels clunky so far (though historically in Infamous games, you get traversal upgrades as the game goes on). The climbing/parkour is so terrible and jittery. Even dropping off a ledge is frustrating, as the circle button makes you do that smoke launch thing.

The ranged combat is ok, i'm looking forward to more upgrades. The melee is terrible. InFamous 1 had virtually no melee system to speak of, but 2 gave you the Amp with finishers, and it felt really smooth, despite the wonky camera. This one has a chain which lacks that same impactful feeling and the camera is still terrible, if not worse.

Otherwise, similar formula so far. Collect shards to upgrade things, repe ive "side missions" to eliminate hostile presence from territories. The biggest flaw in infamous games was the repe ive side content. That's an area I was hoping for improvement in

I also just miss Cole's character.
    I played it like a couple of weeks ago for the first time too... pretty bad...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just been grinding through Borderlands 3

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Steam version isn't until December supposedly. So CPY version prob won't be until then either.
    Rockstar has it's own launcher and store now, it's November 5th.. and I'm buying it anyway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just been grinding through Borderlands 3
    Assuming you're a fan since the first one.. how does it stack up against it? They toned down the gore severely with the second one and it took all the satisfaction away from targeting limbs and heads IMO

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Eh... the initial load takes a while, but once you're in-game there is no loading for anything. Everything is pretty seamless.
    i have the game on PS4 and have had it since it came out. its not the worst thing in the world, but honestly since i bought my gaming laptop 2 years ago and upgraded to the PC last year i dont console game much. its night and day. instant loading vs having to wait at all is kind of a pain in the ass for me now

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    anyone played Breakpoint yet? I hear it's been getting reviews, where it's basically the worst aspects of Wildlands + The Division combined. which sounds terrible. i liked Wildlands a lot but it did get repe ive, and The Division 2 was ok but i hated the weapon/gear system in that game. so if they incorporated the i dont like about the division into wildlands and made a new game of it, i am really hesitant to check it out.

also, i know no one here plays Destiny 2 but anyone checked out the new expansion yet? Destiny 2 is now free to play on steam also, and it's honestly not a terrible game tbh. For free its definitely worth it.

i'm still playing Gears 5, which has been actually a pretty fun campaign minus the forced "open world" areas. i'll probably finish Control after this. i actually got selected to test Halo Reach on Xbone (disappointed i didnt get picked for PC but whatevs) so ima be checking that out this weekend

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Assuming you're a fan since the first one.. how does it stack up against it? They toned down the gore severely with the second one and it took all the satisfaction away from targeting limbs and heads IMO
    I didn't enjoy 2... just was sorta burned out after 1... this one is really good. Weapons feel good, gore is there, you can shotgun the legs and they break in a pool of blood.

I just forgot how long this game can be, especially if you do all the side missions. The vehicle control can take a second to get used to, and things like texture popping, well, it's Unreal, and they didn't really even try to address. But minor nitpicks, tbh.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone playing the new anime vampire rpg I keep hearing about?

Art looks nice

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone playing the new anime vampire rpg I keep hearing about?

Art looks nice
    Not sure what you're referring to, but Bloodlines 2 is coming out 2020. I haven't been following the development, so I don't know how it really looks. But I ing loved the first Bloodlines, even though it was released unfinished and broken and required the mod community to make it playable.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    God damn Winter/Spring 2020 is going to be loaded with games I want to play:

January 17th -- Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE
    February 11th -- Yakuza 5 Remaster
    February 21st -- The Last of Us Part II
    March 3rd -- Final Fantasy VII Remake
    March 20th -- Persona 5 The Royal
    April 16th -- Cyberpunk 2077
    Spring 2020 -- Dying Light 2
    Elden Ring as well

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, at least AtariBox will ensure the Playstation Classic won't be the worst mini console. What a ing scam that just enriched the CEO.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    70 hours in, about done with Sae Nijima's Palace.

I have found myself using just one personal, Anzu.

I usually wreck everyone in one turn. lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

you only use 1 persona? how are you even surviving? Are you playing in easy or normal?

Ill switch that to hard if i were you. The combat system is suppose to be strategic. Picking the personas you travel with is suppose to be strategic.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you only use 1 persona? how are you even surviving? Are you playing in easy or normal?

Ill switch that to hard if i were you. The combat system is suppose to be strategic. Picking the personas you travel with is suppose to be strategic.
    Most of the time, yes. I have plenty of others but they dont feel quite like my main one which I have just the right amount of magic and heavy attacks for.

I'm playing on Normal. It'd be crazy for me to play on hard given that this is the first time ever playing a Persona game. I always have Yusuke with me, he's fairly overpowered so he's key for me.

I've only died a handful of times. This game is very forgiving when it comes to placing Safe Rooms all over the place. Thankfully when I've died it's been closer to them rather than far in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Persona is pretty much a casual series. If you want to play a hard version the series it spun off from, Shin Megami Tensei, is the way to go.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    finally at the end of Gears 5. really solid campaign, and the choice at the end caught me off guard, unexpected feels moment but solid 7.5/10, definitely worth it for free tbh

i decided to purchase Shadowkeep for Destiny 2. seems pretty dope thus far, though i know no one here plays this game anyway

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

P5 is pretty easy for a turn-based RPG. Basically just identifying the enemy's weakness and spamming that particular attack. The boss fights aren't any different except they are damage sponges and occasionally transform (and change resistances).

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have started playing A Way Out with my brother. I particularly enjoyed the fact it was 2 players and that you help one other throughout the game. The characters are enjoyable, especially Leo, and the story line is interesting.

Thread Information