Page 302 of 376 FirstFirst ... 202252292298299300301302303304305306312352 ... LastLast
Results 7,526 to 7,550 of 9381
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    playing GOAT of War on PC. runs pretty nicely, no issues whatsoever one of the few PC ports with zero launch issues
    Conversely, playing Yakuza 6 on PC (PS5 stuck on 30 fps ) and it's a pretty piss poor PC port tbh. Badly needs some form of TAA as the antialiasing is horrific and game runs like crap. Game is still good though, just have to render it at a lousy 1200p to get 60 fps on my 1660 Super and it has aliasing that would have been embarrassing on the PS3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    playing GOAT of War on PC. runs pretty nicely, no issues whatsoever one of the few PC ports with zero launch issues

Ma niga

Just downloaded GOW on PC

Graphics on Ultra are ing nice

What a fun game just goingvthrough the intro right now

Ive played GOW on PS but I think only the Demo

Is the storyline 3xactly like the Ps version????

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Ma niga

I's the same game...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing Lost Judgement on PS5... Yakuza spinoff...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Ma niga

if you mean the PS version from 2018 then yeah, same game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Ma niga

Highly recommend doing the game on Give Me a Challenge difficulty. It's hard at first but you get used to it and unlike most games when setting the difficulty to hard, the enemies don't become damage sponges, they just become more interesting fights. Highly recommend doing all the valkyrie fights too. As great as RDR2 was, God of War was the one that won the GOTY awards, and rightfully so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA 2k22 is pure trash...played it for 30 mins and immediately refunded

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't even pirate NBA 2k these days. Last one I enjoyed was 2k12, been downhill ever since.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2K has become trash

Can’t even make a layup or an open 3 when playing at higher difficulty levels

Slightly late?
    Ok I’ll try something else with same player in the next possession

Slightly early, miss again

you

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m ready to play again.

Hard choice coming up. Dying Light 2 or Forbidding West? I’m only going to allow myself to buy 1 game next month.

I probably spent closer to a thousand dollars on games or game related services just last year. Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m ready to play again.

Hard choice coming up. Dying Light 2 or Forbidding West? I’m only going to allow myself to buy 1 game next month.

I probably spent closer to a thousand dollars on games or game related services just last year. Lol
    If I was only buying one game next month I'd probably have to go Elden Ring, though best to wait for reviews I guess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually enjoyed mycareer in the 2k21 and 2k20. 2k22 totally raped that feature as well. Along with the gameplay, the utter lack of innovation, and ing have Jake from State Farm be in the city, I've never seen a bigger you from a game developer to its base.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I was only buying one game next month I'd probably have to go Elden Ring, though best to wait for reviews I guess.
    To be honest, I never played a game like elden ring game before so I’d be going in blind. By the sound of it it’s like a dark Souls type and I suck at the extreme difficulty games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be honest, I never played a game like elden ring game before so I’d be going in blind. By the sound of it it’s like a dark Souls type and I suck at the extreme difficulty games.
    That's exactly what I thought when I first tried Bloodborne, only played it because I had already beaten the exclusives I bought my PS4 for (Uncharted 1-4 and The Last of Us) and Horizon Zero Dawn was still a month from coming out, and thus Bloodborne was the only good exclusive left at the time. But despite me hating it at first for the difficulty even though I was already hooked by the combat, within maybe five hours I started recognizing it was a masterpiece.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I picked up Octopath Traveler again to finally beat the game, but the ending reminded me why I stopped playing all over again. 8 mandatory bosses before a ridiculously cancerous final boss. This is the only RPG in recent memory that had a boss this hard.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I picked up Octopath Traveler again to finally beat the game, but the ending reminded me why I stopped playing all over again. 8 mandatory bosses before a ridiculously cancerous final boss. This is the only RPG in recent memory that had a boss this hard.
    I’ve tried playing this game like 3 times now and I get halfway before getting completely bored with it. Has all the DNA of a classic JRPG with none of the soul.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I actually enjoyed mycareer in the 2k21 and 2k20. 2k22 totally raped that feature as well. Along with the gameplay, the utter lack of innovation, and ing have Jake from State Farm be in the city, I've never seen a bigger you from a game developer to its base.
    Is e Lee still ruining MyCareer with some ridiculous cringe storyline?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been playing Death's Door... fun little game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same here. Love the game so far

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same here. Love the game so far
    Two recommendations:

1. Play on Give Me a Challenge or Give Me God of War, as this game actually scales up difficulty really well as opposed to just making you die quick and enemies bullet sponges like most games when you turn up the difficulty.

2. Do the valkyrie fights when you get to them. They're the best part of an already amazing game IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two recommendations:

1. Play on Give Me a Challenge or Give Me God of War, as this game actually scales up difficulty really well as opposed to just making you die quick and enemies bullet sponges like most games when you turn up the difficulty.

2. Do the valkyrie fights when you get to them. They're the best part of an already amazing game IMO.
    Noted.. I barely got to the scene where the kid hides under the floor and you fight the tatted guy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You doing a second playthrough after beating it on PS4?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Noted.. I barely got to the scene where the kid hides under the floor and you fight the tatted guy
    That whole scene/fight is <3

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing Lost Judgement on PS5... Yakuza spinoff...
    You think it's as good as the first Judgment or the Yakuza games? I picked it up cheap on Black Friday. Just finishing the 7-game Kiryu series and finally picked up the Japan only spinoff 龍が如く維新 set around the time of Meiji Restoration at the end of the samurai era.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think it's as good as the first Judgment or the Yakuza games? I picked it up cheap on Black Friday. Just finishing the 7-game Kiryu series and finally picked up the Japan only spinoff 龍が如く維新 set around the time of Meiji Restoration at the end of the samurai era.

I didn't play the first judgement, so I can't tell you. But this one was fun. I did mostly play the main story though, it has a million hours of side content as well.

Thread Information