Page 144 of 376 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154194244 ... LastLast
Results 3,576 to 3,600 of 9381
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Arkham Knight is second best of the series in my opinion after City.

Yeah they make you use the Tumbler a ton but once you get the hand of it you'll love using it. I did not love doing the bomb missions and the subway sequence.

Got stuck there for like 2 days. Otherwise, what's not to love?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Borrowed Just Cause 4 from work. Just to complete the series, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is the physics system enough to warrant me borrowing from Skidrow?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought Arkham Knight got wildly good reviews on PS4. The only version I remember being badly received was the PC one because Rocksteady farmed it out to a mobile game company of twelve employees who naturally ed it up so bad Steam had to introduce refunds for games and Arkham Knight for PC had to be pulled from sale for months until Rocksteady got it running acceptably. But the PS4 version was always supposed to be awesome.
    I just bought it. $5 lol.

Dying light is probably the best $9 I've spent in my entire life. ing epic game.

And I don't even like first person shooters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dying light is probably the best $9 I've spent in my entire life. ing epic game.

This is really a FPM (Melee) it has guns but they're ing garbage and just make things harder when the horde shows up to kill you

Also, I recommend playing this one on hard.. It really gives you a sense of dread as you start off because every zombie you run into is a challenge.. When it starts getting dark you already know you gotta get moving because you have no shot against those hunter zombies. After about level 12 though you can feel the shift in power and you'll be slicing heads off no problem. Game is really balanced IMO

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I happen to be playing it right now too, and the plot is pretty lame IMO. dude is trying to become kingpin of a zombie city that's about to be carpet bombed, I mean come on, and then he captures MC not once but twice and lets him get away. terrible.

combat is annoying, you pretty much have to insta-kill or gtfo, so many cheap deaths...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I happen to be playing it right now too, and the plot is pretty lame IMO. dude is trying to become kingpin of a zombie city that's about to be carpet bombed, I mean come on, and then he captures MC not once but twice and lets him get away. terrible.

combat is annoying, you pretty much have to insta-kill or gtfo, so many cheap deaths...
    We don't play it for the story

Go play Persona or Final Fantasy

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Story is actually pretty good in Dying Light IMO. The sidequests are awesome too. Too bad Dying Light 2 doesn't look anywhere near as interesting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Story is actually pretty good in Dying Light IMO. The sidequests are awesome too. Too bad Dying Light 2 doesn't look anywhere near as interesting.
    Most of the time I've just been exploring/scavenging en route to the main story missions.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    couple hours in and i gave up. game is absolute mess. massive downgrade in all ways from JC3

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    dont waste your time man, it really is ing garbage. they completely took all the fun from JC3 and previous les and scrapped it. Even Rico's character is more flat and boring.

This is really a FPM (Melee) it has guns but they're ing garbage and just make things harder when the horde shows up to kill you

Also, I recommend playing this one on hard.. It really gives you a sense of dread as you start off because every zombie you run into is a challenge.. When it starts getting dark you already know you gotta get moving because you have no shot against those hunter zombies. After about level 12 though you can feel the shift in power and you'll be slicing heads off no problem. Game is really balanced IMO

Nightmare or bust imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

think ima pick up arkham knight + dying light in this sale as well

but doesnt arkham knight also have DLC content that you'd separately have to pay for? dno if those are worthwhile though
    Last edited by spurraider21; 06-10-2019 at 09:46 PM.

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

but then what parts are good? the combat is purposefully bad, you're supposed to run away, you can't even block like those rais guys can, you basically have to find a cheap way to kill the enemy or you lose, there is no combat.

and the scenery, however good it might be, is moot because you're always running for your life.

I'll admit, the fear of going out at night was a pretty great innovation of the game, that one mechanic makes it a very memorable.

and it's obviously a story driven game, it's definitely not just a "FPS" as you called it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but then what parts are good? the combat is purposefully bad, you're supposed to run away, you can't even block like those rais guys can, you basically have to find a cheap way to kill the enemy or you lose, there is no combat.

and the scenery, however good it might be, is moot because you're always running for your life.

I'll admit, the fear of going out at night was a pretty great innovation of the game, that one mechanic makes it a very memorable.

and it's obviously a story driven game, it's definitely not just a "FPS" as you called it
    Well I can't complain for $9. Prior to buying it yesterday I knew nothing about the game so when I fired it up and realized it was a first person game I was a little disappointed. But playing it the last two days has been enjoyable. When I finish the story I'll chime in. I like baiting zombies with firecrackers and and burning them. I typically don't run, I get the high ground and attack.
    Last edited by chunticakes; 06-10-2019 at 10:12 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well I can't complain for $9. Prior to buying it yesterday I knew nothing about the game so when I fired it up and realized it was a first person game I was obviously a little disappointed. But playing it the last two games have been enjoyable. When I finish the story I'll chime in. I like baiting zombies with firecrackers and and burning them. I typically don't run, I get the high ground and attack.
    my man cakes dont take no from zombies

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my man cakes dont take no from zombies
    yeah

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The combat is great after the first couple of hours when you level up and start getting swords and . It's definitely clunky very early when you're using pipes and wooden table legs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's nowhere near as good as 2 or 3... but it's still enjoyable if you have nothing else to play

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The combat is great after the first couple of hours when you level up and start getting swords and . It's definitely clunky very early when you're using pipes and wooden table legs.
    I'm nearing the end of the storyline, and it's still a complete mistake to engage enemies (even though it's so tempting). one by one you can jump kill, or drop kick/finish, or stealth kill, or throw/finish, but if you attract a crowd fuhgeddaboudit, and those virals are so ING ING ANNOYING.

since there's not much left to do, I've been trying to take on those demolishers in old town before finishing the game, not having much luck, lost all my survivor points.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's nowhere near as good as 2 or 3... but it's still enjoyable if you have nothing else to play
    What?? So all this promotion of tornadoes and weather with 4 and you're saying even 2 is better? Wow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What?? So all this promotion of tornadoes and weather with 4 and you're saying even 2 is better? Wow.
    Yeah, 2 is the best IMO, 3 was good but not great. There’s just nothing really new here, but if you enjoy the series, it’s worth some playing time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, 2 is the best IMO, 3 was good but not great. There’s just nothing really new here, but if you enjoy the series, it’s worth some playing time.
    I ing hated 3.. the only thing I liked was rigging bridges to come crashing down but that's where the fun ended for me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God Witcher 3 on Switch looks like dog . It's as bad as Crysis looked on 360.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God Witcher 3 on Switch looks like dog . It's as bad as Crysis looked on 360.
    it looks real crappy

I don't know what I modded but I ended up ing up my game to where I couldn't access the graphics settings menu, just the post processing.. So I downloaded another copy, and copied over the .bin folder and fixed it.. I didn't realize how many settings I had turned down because of having the 680 at the time I originally downloaded.. combined with the main texture overhaul and a few .ini tweaks this game looks good as . Hairworks makes most of the monsters look so much better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will Nintendo shows s and ass tbh?

Thread Information