Page 186 of 376 FirstFirst ... 86136176182183184185186187188189190196236286 ... LastLast
Results 4,626 to 4,650 of 9381
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

2 of 3 games platted. 1 to go.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just making apac a little jealous. I mean, Spyro is no Rachet and Clank but hey.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just making apac a little jealous. I mean, Spyro is no Rachet and Clank but hey.
    if dem s dont release a new ratchet and clank for ps5...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

2 of 3 games platted. 1 to go.
    And done with the third. By far the less fun of the 3. Too many mini game challenges that were basically broken and most were repe ive and not very intuitive.

Playing Crash full time now but probably won’t plat these. Can’t be bothered to play each level 3 times over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And done with the third. By far the less fun of the 3. Too many mini game challenges that were basically broken and most were repe ive and not very intuitive.

Playing Crash full time now but probably won’t plat these. Can’t be bothered to play each level 3 times over.
    Replaying Spyro 1 is decently nostalgic but tbh the gliding/supercharge jumping is pretty bull . The combat is way too simple. Then again it’s supposed to be a kids game. I remembered it being a lot more challenging back then

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Replaying Spyro 1 is decently nostalgic but tbh the gliding/supercharge jumping is pretty bull . The combat is way too simple. Then again it’s supposed to be a kids game. I remembered it being a lot more challenging back then
    Yeah you say that now but just wait. It gets a little more complex later on and definitely in the later games. Tbh, I have no idea how kids are supposed to figure out how to do certain puzzles/get to the next area.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    resogun

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah you say that now but just wait. It gets a little more complex later on and definitely in the later games. Tbh, I have no idea how kids are supposed to figure out how to do certain puzzles/get to the next area.
    Is this game actually fun? My daughter bought the bundle for the Switch. I watched her play and it looked sort of fun but pretty simple. Watched her get through a couple of levels on the first series.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this game actually fun? My daughter bought the bundle for the Switch. I watched her play and it looked sort of fun but pretty simple. Watched her get through a couple of levels on the first series.
    Yeah it's fun but it can get bogged down by bad camera angles, bad level design and it gets repe ive but otherwise, mindless fun.

An actual game you can play while listening to music as the focus here is collecting gems that are litered throughout the levels. It actually enhances the playthrough.

I will say though that from the second game on, bosses and challenges become significantly more difficult.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I originally wanted to make sure i played the full dark souls series before sekiro with the concern that the older games just wouldn’t feel as good after playing the newest le, but considering how well dark souls remastered held up... screw that.

Once i wrap up Spyro 1, gonna jump into Sekiro

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grand theft auto, 1. I forgot how much fun i had with this when it came out ! In a way its actually more twisted than the 3d games, i got it to prank my oldest kid and now im not sure if ill let him play or not

fallen order was pretty good. i had to lower my resolution and really dig into the nvidia control panel to get it to work well enough to play it, bosses were impossible without being able to time counters and dodges well. but overall it was a polished action adventure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary dropped on PC finally. gonna fire it up for the ol nostalgia feels

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Diabotical closed beta on weekends.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i played through the Spider-Man DLC... i thought the content was solid, but probably not worth the $25 price tag (i picked it up cheaper during a sale).

there is definitely a difficulty e from the main game, which kept it engaging. though it took me time to get used to the combat again after playing the much slower paced, less button-mashy dark souls. i was also playing on the "ultimate" NG+ difficulty, so i was getting my ass kicked during the first hour or two while i was trying to re-acclimate myself with the controls. i appreciated how much more difficult the mob fights were, because it actually forced me to use gadgets way more than i ever did during the main game, where i was doing ok with basic attack/dodge and the default webshooter

i liked that they threw in screwball challenges... basically the same thing as the taskmaster challenges from the main game, but good god her voice was annoying and every time i replayed a challenge for gold, i had to keep hearing the same soundbites, over and over again. probably my only real criticism aside from the price point

im also glad i bought the whole package (there are 3 chapters that were released one my one) because the length of the DLC campaign felt quite good, but i could imagine feeling like i got shorted if i waited for a chapter to get released and it was done within a few hours. collectively it felt like one strong DLC

onto sekiro next
    Last edited by spurraider21; 03-06-2020 at 01:40 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been craving an MLB game. Last basebal game I played was the show 09 like 10 years ago. I'm definitely looking to buy MLB The Show 20 when it comes out next week.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been craving an MLB game. Last basebal game I played was the show 09 like 10 years ago. I'm definitely looking to buy MLB The Show 20 when it comes out next week.
    Why not just buy MLB The Show 19 cheap? Also can't wait for this to hit PC so modders can put trash cans and whistling in the game.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why not just buy MLB The Show 19 cheap? Also can't wait for this to hit PC so modders can put trash cans and whistling in the game.
    New game is supposed to be less grindy. Let's you earn more rewards by giving you more opportunities and such.

From the makers themselves. Watch first 2 minutes

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    decided to fire up Watchdogs 2 and play through the DLC. been wanting to play something GTA-ish that isnt GTA (and not red dead). still think its an underrated game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    About to finish Yakuza 3 (I'd rate it 7/10), not sure what to play while waiting for Persona 5 The Royal on 3/31. Was thinking Spiderman since it seems short enough to finish in 3 weeks.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    About to finish Yakuza 3 (I'd rate it 7/10), not sure what to play while waiting for Persona 5 The Royal on 3/31. Was thinking Spiderman since it seems short enough to finish in 3 weeks.
    Oh P5 Royal comes out at the end of the month? I thought this was going to be release in the fall or some .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh P5 Royal comes out at the end of the month? I thought this was going to be release in the fall or some .
    Nah 3/31. Already have the steelbook edition pre-ordered.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    did any of y'all play the FF7 demo? spider robot was harder than i thought it would be

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spiderman is quite good

just depends on how much of a completionist you really want to be.

iirc you have to nearly 100% the game if you want to unlock everything (all suits/powers, gadget upgrades, etc) in one playthrough. otherwise you can NG+ it, and beating the game unlocks the "ultimate" difficulty which tbqh is not that hard.

the unlockable gear in the DLC is purely cosmetic
    Last edited by spurraider21; 03-06-2020 at 08:43 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did any of y'all play the FF7 demo? spider robot was harder than i thought it would be
    Prob will wait for Black Friday for that game. Hopefully it'll be 1080p60 on PS5.

Thread Information