Page 165 of 376 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215265 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,125 of 9381
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thats not bad

btw for anybody even remotely considering picking up a PS4... the deal this year is the 1 TB slim + god of war + horizon + the last of us for $199

thats such an amazing deal tbh
    Last year's bundle was much better with Spiderman since it was a $60 game. All three of those games are $10 each at Best Buy for BF weekend.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last year's bundle was much better with Spiderman since it was a $60 game. All three of those games are $10 each at Best Buy for BF weekend.
    yeah thats true, spiderman was basically brand new... speaking of which, complete edition for spiderman is going for $15. thats seems great. iirc just getting all the DLC was costing around 15. i wonder if the ps store will just sell the dlc package for dirt cheap standalone. i already have the disc but never bought the dlc

games i'm looking at:

Nioh or $10
    Yakuza 0 and Kiwami for $10 apiece
    RE2 for $15
    AC Odyssey for $15
    Nier Automata for $20
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider for $15 (i know thats the 3rd of the recent series, and i havent played the first two yet)
    Sekiro for $25

i'm sure more deals will be announced, curious to see what the PS Store ends up putting out, they had some great deals last year. gamestop as well.

gotta prioritize among those. of course, if i pick up a PS+ membership that will already come with Nioh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah thats true, spiderman was basically brand new... speaking of which, complete edition for spiderman is going for $15. thats seems great. iirc just getting all the DLC was costing around 15. i wonder if the ps store will just sell the dlc package for dirt cheap standalone. i already have the disc but never bought the dlc

games i'm looking at:

Nioh or $10
    RE2 for $15
    AC Odyssey for $15
    Nier Automata for $20
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider for $15 (i know thats the 3rd of the recent series, and i havent played the first two yet)
    Sekiro for $25

i'm sure more deals will be announced, curious to see what the PS Store ends up putting out, they had some great deals last year. gamestop as well.

gotta prioritize among those. of course, if i pick up a PS+ membership that will already come with Nioh
    Just saw Ratchet & Clank is $10 in that sale too. That's a pretty killer deal if you haven't played it. I thought the game looked stupid and childish in reviews but it was pretty fun.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just saw Ratchet & Clank is $10 in that sale too. That's a pretty killer deal if you haven't played it. I thought the game looked stupid and childish in reviews but it was pretty fun.
    ratchet and clank was a good game. i wouldnt have ever paid the full release price for it, but for $10 its a lot of fun and has some replay-ability, because you can enjoy the op mega weapon more in NG+

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They need to release a new one. SMDH.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

games i'm looking at:

Nioh or $10
    RE2 for $15
    AC Odyssey for $15
    Nier Automata for $20
    Sekiro for $25

I'd go

Yakuza 0
    Sekiro
    Tomb Raider
    Nier

in that order. I don't necessarily think yakuza 0 is the best game, but its the 2nd shortest and its easy to play. Overall Quality. id go

Sekiro
    Tomb Raider
    Nier
    Yakuza 0

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eww... the Switch + Mario Kart 8 for $300 Black Friday bundle is the old model of the Switch, not the new one with the doubled battery life.

https://www.theverge.com/good-deals/...-joy-con-games

No one should buy these Burakku Furaidei bundurus
    Mario Kart has always been a reason for me to get the Switch so maybe this year I will.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mario Kart has always been a reason for me to get the Switch so maybe this year I will.
    Then buy the good Switch for $300 and get Mario Kart 8 for $30 from Target. This BF one is just Nintendo trying to clear out old inventory. If it was $200 then I'd say maybe get the BF bundle, but getting a system with half the battery life and a higher power cpu (and thus more prone to failure) to save $30 doesn't make sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just saw Ratchet & Clank is $10 in that sale too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Figured you might be interested in this video on getting 1080p60 performance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Figured you might be interested in this video on getting 1080p60 performance.

Good watch.. a ton of graphical settings to tinker with.. I'm sure I'll find a good balance

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The latency is real, but you get used to it. It's still a masterpiece in almost every way possible in spite of its control limitations.
    I think I'll end up giving it another chance but on PC after watching some of the video from Digital Foundry I posted about how to get 60 fps, as some of that looks really cool in it and reminds me of why I loved playing the first on 360.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    mw2 was loads of fun, admittedly. it was the first game that let you choose your own killstreaks, and that was a huge deal. but that game had some ridiculous OP weapons. the dual wield shotguns were nuts until they got nerfed (model 1887). grenade launchers were disgusting in that game because of the danger close perk and one man army which let you constantly reload them at no cost. the assault rifles were all hyper accurate with next to no recoil. and omg the commando perk that let you lunge a good 25 feet to stab someone ... fun game, but a lot of broken mechanics. it was madness
    MW2 is especially nostaligc for me because although it isn't my finest work it was my first COD. Years later I played MW1 for the first time and it was too stripped down for my tastes.

Yes there were major faults in the game but I had no expectations or worries about my KDR. I remember a couple months into the game I tried Sniping for the first time and that was an entire new appreciation for the game. But yes the knifing was very broken and the game turned into a Tubing fest a couple years after.
    What I do believe still holds true for MW2 is the maps and gun options were great. Even in BO1 the Famas was overused by the community.

such a good game. so clean. weapons felt pretty balanced for the most part. perks were improved (no more stopping power/juggernaut). return of attack dogs. the blackbird killstreak was great. and easily the best zombie maps ever.
    BO1 took me a couple weeks because it was argubly the most non-Cartoonish version of the game. The guns were not as powerful and I remember it was more difficult to kill and/or easier to reheal. This is the game where I really started using a SMG and exclusively Shotgun in some maps. On the flip side I rarely Sniped in BO1. The Berlin Map was so cool to me. I ran alot in this game.

hmm, i dont remember the hit detection in that one. i loved the different killstreak packages though. and i loved that both black ops 2 and mw3 changed killstreaks to pointstreaks. i always played domination as my go-to game mode and those games finally rewarded you for securing flags, defending, and getting assists. i thought both of those were great games.
    i never played any of those. i think the jetpack one was advanced warfare? i dno. i stopped playing them after college
    Yes the point system. In TDM I used Hardline Pro which converted 2 assists to a kill and I would spam UAV & Counter [no third streak]. People loved playing on my squad. Very high win percentage in this le. But the game was clumsy. Once BO2 came out, it especially highlighted the faults of MW3. I was a big fan of the Survival Mode on MW3 though.

I don't like how cartoonish the Black Ops became and for that reason I believe I prefer the Infinity Ward games
    Last edited by FrostKing; 11-13-2019 at 09:01 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MW2 is especially nostaligc for me because although it isn't my finest work it was my first COD. Years later I played MW1 for the first time and it was too stripped down for my tastes.

Yes there were major faults in the game but I had no expectations or worries about my KDR. I remember a couple months into the game I tried Sniping for the first time and that was an entire new appreciation for the game. But yes the knifing was very broken and the game turned into a Tubing fest a couple years after.
    What I do believe still holds true for MW2 is the maps and gun options were great. Even in BO1 the Famas was overused by the community.

BO1 took me a couple weeks because it was argubly the most non-Cartoonish version of the game. The guns were not as powerful and I remember it was more difficult to kill and/or easier to reheal. This is the game where I really started using a SMG and exclusively Shotgun in some maps. On the flip side I rarely Sniped in BO1. The Berlin Map was so cool to me. I ran alot in this game.

Yes the point system. In TDM I used Hardline Pro which converted 2 assists to a kill and I would spam UAV & Counter [no third streak]. People loved playing on my squad. Very high win percentage in this le. But the game was clumsy. Once BO2 came out, it especially highlighted the faults of MW3. I was a big fan of the Survival Mode on MW3 though.

I don't like how cartoonish the Black Ops became and for that reason I believe I prefer the Infinity Ward games
    yeah, famas in BO1 was used a lot. i preferred the aug as far as ARs went, and i loved the olympia. but yes, sniping in that game was terrible mw2 probably had the most fun/broken sniping, introduced the thermal scope, etc.

i played COD4 first but tbh my favorite was world at war. loved the campaign in that game too.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    so the new MW campaign was pretty legit, really surprised at how much i enjoyed it.

i'm a little burnt out on Outer Worlds right now, so i'm playing Days Gone atm. really underrated game, no idea why it got flak but its pretty solid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man PSN has the entire Kingdom Hearts series for $33 for PS4 right now. Eg KH 1.5 + 2.5 + 2.8 + 3

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/...LLECTION300000

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so the new MW campaign was pretty legit, really surprised at how much i enjoyed it.

i'm a little burnt out on Outer Worlds right now, so i'm playing Days Gone atm. really underrated game, no idea why it got flak but its pretty solid
    Yeah, the MW campaign is ing nice tbh.. The multiplayer is exactly what I wanted.. a change of pace from my realistic military sims that isn't some cartoony gay . Feels dirty to be enjoying this series again, but it's true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn the trailer for 龍が如く7 (eg Yakuza 7) looks great. January 16 Japan release. Hopefully we get a Fall 2020 English release.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Installing fallen order on my PC atm. Hopefully it isn't a trash port

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn the trailer for 龍が如く7 (eg Yakuza 7) looks great. January 16 Japan release. Hopefully we get a Fall 2020 English release.

does the japanese version have english subs?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    does the japanese version have english subs?
    Not a chance. Wish I could get Japanese subs on the English versions of the games too, but Sega never releases games with cross-language support. Also, if you haven't seen the previous previews, this is a turn based RPG.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, Yakuza 0-2 coming to XBone early 2020.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trying to get through Outlast 2 on Insane difficulty (you die you start over from the beginning) with the messiah achievement (never reload your camera) it's regarded as two of the hardest achievements/trophies to get on PS4.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trying to get through Outlast 2 on Insane difficulty (you die you start over from the beginning) with the messiah achievement (never reload your camera) it's regarded as two of the hardest achievements/trophies to get on PS4.
    No trophy is harder than No deaths on Limbo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No trophy is harder than No deaths on Limbo.
    I got that game in my library. I can attest this challenge on Outlast 2 is ridiculously hard and I haven't even gotten to the aim botting arrow guy.

Thread Information