Page 266 of 376 FirstFirst ... 166216256262263264265266267268269270276316366 ... LastLast
Results 6,626 to 6,650 of 9384
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey ElNono

Why don't you address posts instead of trying to prevent other viewers from seeing them?
    https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...1#post10494101
    You know the deal, stop posting, and I'll stop doing that. It's all in your hands, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What Remains of Edith Finch for $8 on the Playstation Store is a really good deal too. One of those walking simulators that's a great palate cleanser after a large game, but has such great storytelling and good looking graphics too.

I really cant' tell from the trailers. Is this almost all point and click? Or is there first person action and exploration and ?
    They compare it to Kentucky Route Zero which I really didn't care for.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really cant' tell from the trailers. Is this almost all point and click? Or is there first person action and exploration and ?
    They compare it to Kentucky Route Zero which I really didn't care for.
    Nah it's not point and click, the traversal is first person. Then you have different levels of control in the different stories. From looking at a review of Kentucky Route Zero, they look like pretty different games.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Damn, totally missed the state of play, was busy most of the day yesterday. did i miss anything worth a ?

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Hey ElNono

Why don't you address posts instead of trying to prevent other viewers from seeing them?
    https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...1#post10494101
    because you're a got spamming the forum with bull no one gives a about. now off and kill yourself

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, totally missed the state of play, was busy most of the day yesterday. did i miss anything worth a ?
    I personally find the States of Play horrendous, such badly produced that doesn't generate hype even when the game is amazing. I turned it off five minutes in because I hated listening to 45 year old HR guy keep explaining like what wall running was, as if his audience had never played a game before. Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart looks amazing though, will likely buy in June. Comes out the day after FFVIIR Intergrade though, so not sure which I'll want to play first (FFVIIR already has a free PS5 upgrade if you buy the PS4 game, though not if you got the PS4 game off PS Plus).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah it's not point and click, the traversal is first person. Then you have different levels of control in the different stories. From looking at a review of Kentucky Route Zero, they look like pretty different games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol howlongtobeat.com says Spiderman is a 17 hour game, 33 hours if you're a completionist. I'm 23 hours in and just now finished Act 1
    they tend to undershoot hours, generally. then again i tend to play pretty slow and methodically (ie go around searching every corner of a room before progressing).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^This got..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’re here all day and now you tell me this?

It's been downloaded and installed. I actually haven’t touched Morales yet exactly because I haven’t beaten Spider man. It’s set up and installed however.
    I'll make this right for you. Have you bought Returnal yet?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course not. I just bought a bunch of deep sale games on the PS store. I'm all set spending money for at least a solid month or two. what you got for me, El?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    check your PM

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , sorry man, wasn't even thinking how ed up the Spiderman Remastered situation is. Maybe beg PSN Support to let you refund Spiderman GOTY and then buy the PS5 version. I think the way you get the PS5 version is to go into your game library folder, go to Miles Morales (assuming you have installed it before), and from there I think there is a way to buy Spiderman Remastered for $20.
    Meh, I'll leave it as is for now. Not worth all the hassle.

Playstation support is taking days to get back to you when you contact them. Last time I had to do it was to reset the 6 month wait period to make my PS4 the primary one because I was locked out of playing games offline. Took a couple of days to work it out between emails.

One thing I'm not liking about this new set up with DLCs is that you have to go into the game and look around to download the said episodes or whatever. PS4 used to let you go into the store and download them all as a batch. All you had to do was start the game to then link up the content to the base game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have you bought Returnal yet?
    You played Returnal yet? Is it as good as the reviews say?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ngl that ratchet and clank game looks legit as

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been eyeballing it, is it worth it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ngl that ratchet and clank game looks legit as
    Yeah I'm probably buying that first month it's out even at full price. Only thing stopping me from pre-ordering is the thought of how bad the pandemic ed Cyberpunk up so I will wait for reviews. But short of the game being a steaming pile of broken at launch I'm buying. Just not sure if I'll play it or Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade first since they come out one day apart.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Game not really packing a punch in the size department which I see as a plus.

All thanks to ElNono for the goods.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You played Returnal yet? Is it as good as the reviews say?
    Have installed for the weekend... just been busy lately...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been eyeballing it, is it worth it?
    Haven't played it just yet... last time I checked it out was over a year ago, and it was really early...

Planning to play this weekend, I'll post some thoughts about it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He's my go to for game reviews. Seems to be the most balanced reviewer from my experience.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haven't played it just yet... last time I checked it out was over a year ago, and it was really early...

Planning to play this weekend, I'll post some thoughts about it.
    Bend over, I'll give you something to play this weekend.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The DualSense should be up for some kind of award, imo. It's insanely innovative.

Haven't even started playing Returnal yet and already the vibration feature is being used to full effect already. I'll be back..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Game is a blast. Thought I’d be dying a lot more than I am.

So far only died once to the mini boss. Still on my second playthrough of the reorganized layout. Sucks about the no save points so had to put the PS5 in rest mode until my next session.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Deciding whether or not to pull the trigger on it tbh...it looks great but i'm honestly not sure if i will like it or not

Thread Information