Page 54 of 376 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 9384
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    PES doesn't have the World Cup license, I think.
    They also don't have the UCL licence anymore

There is basically no reason to buy PES anymore unless you're out-of-this-world dumbass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's only a matter of time before Gamestop closes their doors as games move more towards downloading and streaming rather than a physical disc. Plus, their entire business model revolves around lowballing people for their used games then reselling them for brand-new prices. The only reason to even walk in their door is because they keep older games in stock that other retailers no longer carry.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's only a matter of time before Gamestop closes their doors as games move more towards downloading and streaming rather than a physical disc. Plus, their entire business model revolves around lowballing people for their used games then reselling them for brand-new prices. The only reason to even walk in their door is because they keep older games in stock that other retailers no longer carry.
    I don't understand the hate Gamestop gets for their trade in values. Usually if you want market value you gotta sell to someone who actually wants to play the game, not to a reseller. They usually offer more than smaller game shops or pawn shops in my experience. Plus they're a stupid company that sometimes makes colossal mistakes in their promotions. I have exploited their trade in system a couple of times into getting free store credit and they had one deal last year that was so stupid people were going into Walmart and buying $20 copies of games like Plants Vs Zombies 2, taking the shrink wrap off, and selling them used to Gamestop for $50 store credit. This was back when Switches were impossible to find other than super expensive Gamestop bundles and people on the PS4Deals reddit were using that deal to get Switch + Zelda + Pro Controller bundles for like $200 out of pocket.

If you want to hate on Gamestop, the super aggressive upselling they do is a much better reason. Eg when they try to sell you warranties on games or push their members cards on you. I'd personally hate to see them go under though, because they often have really good deals on new games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand the hate Gamestop gets for their trade in values. Usually if you want market value you gotta sell to someone who actually wants to play the game, not to a reseller. They usually offer more than smaller game shops or pawn shops in my experience. Plus they're a stupid company that sometimes makes colossal mistakes in their promotions. I have exploited their trade in system a couple of times into getting free store credit and they had one deal last year that was so stupid people were going into Walmart and buying $20 copies of games like Plants Vs Zombies 2, taking the shrink wrap off, and selling them used to Gamestop for $50 store credit. This was back when Switches were impossible to find other than super expensive Gamestop bundles and people on the PS4Deals reddit were using that deal to get Switch + Zelda + Pro Controller bundles for like $200 out of pocket.

If you want to hate on Gamestop, the super aggressive upselling they do is a much better reason. Eg when they try to sell you warranties on games or push their members cards on you. I'd personally hate to see them go under though, because they often have really good deals on new games.
    I'm not really hating on them. Like I said, they're really the only place around that's guaranteed to have a good selection of old games. But I've had much better luck getting deals at the big box stores on newer games (especially around Christmas time). And If I'm going to pay full price, which is rare, I'd rather pay $60 than the insulting $57 for a used copy.

The warranty crap doesn't bother me, everybody does it. You can't buy a pack of gum at Best Buy without them trying to sell you an extended warranty on it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not really hating on them. Like I said, they're really the only place around that's guaranteed to have a good selection of old games. But I've had much better luck getting deals at the big box stores on newer games (especially around Christmas time). And If I'm going to pay full price, which is rare, I'd rather pay $60 than the insulting $57 for a used copy.

The warranty crap doesn't bother me, everybody does it. You can't buy a pack of gum at Best Buy without them trying to sell you an extended warranty on it.
    Of the stores I buy from I'd say the amount of good deals from best to worst generally go

Gamestop = Newegg = Amazon > Best Buy = Target >> Walmart

I rarely pay more than $35 for new games.

I also find Gamestop to be much more aggressive than any other retailer pushing warranties and member cards. Best Buy was pretty bad ten years ago but now they seem to only push that if you buy hardware.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Tried to play Nioh, game is trash. just ty ninja gaiden esque knock off of dark souls which pales in comparison. oh well, back to ESO. ive logged 300 hours in the past month though im sure a lot of that is me standing around as the game is open

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tried to play Nioh, game is trash. just ty ninja gaiden esque knock off of dark souls which pales in comparison. oh well, back to ESO. ive logged 300 hours in the past month though im sure a lot of that is me standing around as the game is open
    Wow 300 hours of standing around, I gotta get that game.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Wow 300 hours of standing around, I gotta get that game.

i meant that a log of the logged time probably comes from when i travel to a wayshrine and then get up to do something or the wife bugs me for something and my character is idle for 15 mins at a time fairly often

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finally got around to playing God of War. Impressive world, graphics and story thus far.

Took me like 5 hours to get used to the controls though. R1 and 2 for attack really? Felt like I was playing a racing game for a while. Kratos controls like a fat who can barely jump two inches high.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bout to resume the Witcher 3 for the fourth time..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finally got around to playing God of War. Impressive world, graphics and story thus far.

Took me like 5 hours to get used to the controls though. R1 and 2 for attack really?
    Have you not played the Souls games?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Took me like 5 hours to get used to the controls though. R1 and 2 for attack really? Felt like I was playing a racing game for a while. Kratos controls like a fat who can barely jump two inches high.
    Are you serious?

Gameplay/Combat is easily GOW Strongest point. Not even close.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have you not played the Souls games?
    Like I need more headaches when playing games. Lol

is this a thing with the newer games? It’s been a while since I played an action game.

Are you serious?

Gameplay/Combat is easily GOW Strongest point. Not even close.
    It is not

the axe is a slow and bulky weapon. The heavy attacks are pretty worthless here. Once I got the Blades of chaos it made a ton of difference. I’m breezing past enemies now.

The familiarity is back in full force with those.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I need more headaches when playing games. Lol

is this a thing with the newer games? It’s been a while since I played an action game.

It is not

the axe is a slow and bulky weapon. The heavy attacks are pretty worthless here. Once I got the Blades of chaos it made a ton of difference. I’m breezing past enemies now.

The familiarity is back in full force with those.
    Well someone is playing with Casual Mode

Freaking noobs

The Axe Combat is much more satisfying. You just dont know how to use it and you're playing in normal diffoculty.

This game needs to be played in Give me God of war or the difficulty before that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well someone is playing with Casual Mode

Freaking noobs

The Axe Combat is much more satisfying. You just dont know how to use it and you're playing in normal diffoculty.

This game needs to be played in Give me God of war or the difficulty before that.
    It actually doesn’t. You’re the same guy who cried he couldn’t beat the challenge. God of war 1,2 and 3 were all harder than this game and I have platted all of them.

This game is easy in comparison. That is not the issue with this game. Check my stats, bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It actually doesn’t. You’re the same guy who cried he couldn’t beat the challenge. God of war 1,2 and 3 were all harder than this game and I have platted all of them.

This game is easy in comparison. That is not the issue with this game. Check my stats, bro.
    Maybe you're just a minority then because folks love the axe combat.

The axe combat makes it feel like its closer to a souls game tbh.

Most GOW fans says this game is harder.

Specially in hard or give me of god of war. So you playing in normal. Only explanation.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe you're just a minority then because folks love the axe combat.

The axe combat makes it feel like its closer to a souls game tbh.

Most GOW fans says this game is harder.

Specially in hard or give me of god of war. So you playing in normal. Only explanation.

I already explained it’s not about difficulty. I usually start games on hard because I always shoot for the platinum and that always shortens my playthroughs.

Now that I have the blades of chaos I am having a much easier time whereas with the axe It took me twice as long to get through a batch of enemies. I’m just not a fan of weapons that are bulky and hard to control.

God of War to me is a fast pace game and the axe in my opinion slows the game down.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    apalisoc_9 ElNono Joseph Kony What are you best combination in terms of armors and ?

I’ve been stuck in level 4 for a minute. I’m at the part where I just enter the Snake’s mouth and I am starting to encounter enemies 2 levels higher than mine and getting in trouble.

In terms of health and rage, I’m only missing the last chunk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    apalisoc_9 ElNono Joseph Kony What are you best combination in terms of armors and ?

I’ve been stuck in level 4 for a minute. I’m at the part where I just enter the Snake’s mouth and I am starting to encounter enemies 2 levels higher than mine and getting in trouble.

I play in hard mode so getting killed in hit is fairly typical in the first stages of the game. It gets easier as you move on but I focus mostly on Cooldown and Runnic.

Ignore vitality. Its pretty useless

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I play in hard mode so getting killed in hit is fairly typical in the first stages of the game. It gets easier as you move on but I focus mostly on Cooldown and Runnic.

Ignore vitality. Its pretty useless
    Really? Good to know. I'm putting all my efforts into strenght and defense. When I can afford it I give the good old luck some love.

When I'm in fights I forget to use magic since there is so much going on and I often forget to press L1 and R1. I used to think Atreus was useless for most of my playthrought until I decided to max his arrows. Now he stuns enemies really quick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really? Good to know. I'm putting all my efforts into strenght and defense. When I can afford it I give the good old luck some love.

When I'm in fights I forget to use magic since there is so much going on and I often forget to press L1 and R1. I used to think Atreus was useless for most of my playthrought until I decided to max his arrows. Now he stuns enemies really quick.
    Luck is op with the right equipment

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pretty soon you will love the ax

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

I usually tried to wear armors that gave me high strength and runic. also a lot of the game is just about being patient imo. older GoW you could run around wrecking . This is more like souls or bloodborne where you may need to actually try to guard and dodge the enemies. rage kinda sucks in this game tbh only really helpful because it regens your health. but i would suggest armor that favors strength/runic along with cooldown so you can do your specials more often

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    also i would say it is very beneficial to make Atreus as strong as you can as quickly as you can. when he's maxed out he becomes very helpful

Thread Information