Page 225 of 376 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226227228229235275325 ... LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,625 of 9386
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you ever play the first Assassins Creed on PS3/360? Holy if you think the newer AC games are repe ive. There were like four different missions you could do: kill someone, follow someone on foot without getting too close and spooking him, sit on a bench to blend in and listen to someone, and I forget the fourth. But it was literally those four missions over and over again but this time in this part of town with this person whereas last time it was do the same thing on that side of town to that person.
    nah, first one i played was AC2 which i remember being quite good

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nah, first one i played was AC2 which i remember being quite good
    AC2 is amazing, night and day better game than AC1.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you're politely telling me that I am able to see what sex my mother is? My sentence was more like you ing bas , go do more pervert with your mother.
    Well it was supposed to be, "bend over, I'll show you sex with your mom". I can see how that could get screwed up in translation.
    Give me a break man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm purely going by user reviews on youtube.

The graphics are actually a gripe for most which <b><a href="https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=131" target="_blank">baseline bum</a></b> correctly pointed out a while back.
    Hard to see how IGN gives this a 9/10 when the stealth AI is so bad to make taking the shinobi route they advertised in their State of Play completely useless. That loud mode with the standoffs looks pretty interesting though. Might pick this game up when it's $30, might wait for it to hit $20. But looks good enough to put in the backlog at least.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Working on my backlog playing through this

I heard good things about it, I'm pretty meh on it so far, suck I have ot beat it three times though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard to see how IGN gives this a 9/10 when the stealth AI is so bad to make taking the shinobi route they advertised in their State of Play completely useless. That loud mode with the standoffs looks pretty interesting though. Might pick this game up when it's $30, might wait for it to hit $20. But looks good enough to put in the backlog at least.

Just got my copy, tbh... gonna check it out over the weekend.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I heard good things about it, I'm pretty meh on it so far, suck I have ot beat it three times though.
    It's not three different playthroughs. Second "playthrough" has a lot of overlap with the first but isn't the same. Third "playthrough" is 100% new. Fourth and Fifth are just separate "endings" based on late game choices and take only a few minutes to get from your savefile from before the third "ending".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Just got it for free since BestBuy ran out of special editions, so they're sending me the launch version at no cost.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just got it for free since BestBuy ran out of special editions, so they're sending me the launch version at no cost.
    LOL nice

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

top 5 game of the this console gen tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    top 2 game of the this console gen tbh
    fify

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ElNono delete some PMs . Messages not going through because your inbox is full.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    try again

Reck

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I should do some code begging too...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I should do some code begging too...
    Nono owed me a code from years ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol I don't owe any codes to anybody, tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alright, this is cooked. Will start it tonight.

Probably will pull an all nighter. Thanks again, El.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    playing ghost of sushi right now. it seems okay thus far. it seems like it's basically days gone but with mongols and a horse instead of zombies and a bike with AC odyssey combat. looks really nice too for a console game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    playing ghost of sushi right now. it seems okay thus far. it seems like it's basically days gone but with mongols and a horse instead of zombies and a bike with AC odyssey combat. looks really nice too for a console game
    How you think the combat holds up?

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    How you think the combat holds up?
    Hard to say at this point since i am only a few hours in and there are a lot of skills i have yet to learn. the combat is solid but nothing groundbreaking. it's not as easy as say DMC where you just hack away and it's not as punishing as Sekiro where you need to constantly be on guard and time your counters perfectly. imo it is kinda similar to AC Odyssey but there is no target lock (that i know of) and the game seems to really emphasize dodges and counter attacks. there is also an element of timed parrying but i'm not sure yet if it's really that imperative or if you can just dodge and counter without really needing it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, combat is challenging, but not demon souls/sekiro challenging. The archers have much better aim than in AC, so you gotta keep moving or take them out early. It's less arcade-ish than AC, but not super challenging and overly complex like the From software games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tsushima looks hard as .. hopefully a port drops for PC before Rona kills me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually thoroughly enjoying the game... looks like it's a pretty long game too...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually thoroughly enjoying the game... looks like it's a pretty long game too...
    Long shot with a Sony exclusive, but is there any way to set the sub les and UI/menu to Japanese? Or is it only the voices?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tsushima looks hard as .. hopefully a port drops for PC before Rona kills me
    Pretty doubtful for the next 4-5 years at least since Sony is probably going to give a 60 fps patch for PS5 and market it as a PS5 game, considering how their PS5 exclusive launch lineup looks. We're only getting a port of Horizon Zero Dawn (and in two weeks) because it has already sold as many copies as it was ever going to on PS4 (it drops to $10 all the time now on PS4) and they're trying to expand the player base to build demand for the PS5 and the sequel coming in a couple of years on PS5. Great game BTW, highly worth the full $50 if you're not willing to wait for the CODEX Store to get it (and CODEX has been slow as lately). Kind of reminds me of a third person Far Cry but with better graphics and a more interesting world, and more combat options. If you're looking for a ninja game get Sekiro. CODEX Store has had that one forever and with the fan made patch you should be able to run it 120 fps with a little tweaking on your hardware if I remember right (hexacore i5 and a 1060 right?). I could swear Digital Foundry was running it at 120 fps on an RX 580 in one of their videos.

Thread Information