Page 260 of 376 FirstFirst ... 160210250256257258259260261262263264270310360 ... LastLast
Results 6,476 to 6,500 of 9386
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when i first got my PS1, tekken 2 was one of the 3 games i got it with
    Same same

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're in deep with Rockstar online in GTA6, do they let those people keep the stuff they spent real money on or do they wipe everyone and start over. If they do the latter alot of their playerbase is out alot of stuff. If they do the former they lose out on alot of money and by not starting fresh people will be at a disadvantage

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're in deep with Rockstar online in GTA6, do they let those people keep the stuff they spent real money on or do they wipe everyone and start over. If they do the latter alot of their playerbase is out alot of stuff. If they do the former they lose out on alot of money and by not starting fresh people will be at a disadvantage
    Of course they're going to start people from zero, it'll be GTA6 Online.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course they're going to start people from zero, it'll be GTA6 Online.
    Yeah i believe they'll do that because $$$$, but then they run into the issue of reselling the same flying cars, tanks, planes to people who already bought it. How much engagement will they lose, will it be worth it is the question because they probably feel they haven't milked the online cow enough

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GTA V was released in ing 2013

they made it well and it became one of the best selling entertainment products in history

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man I really gotta check out the two PS3 inFAMOUS games, because Sucker Punch has knocked the open world exploration out of the park on Ghost of Tsushima. This game is ing hard to put down once you get started. Though much more fun to play in the style of a samurai than of a shinobi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Loop Hero is so good. Don't play it if you value your time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man I really gotta check out the two PS3 inFAMOUS games, because Sucker Punch has knocked the open world exploration out of the park on Ghost of Tsushima. This game is ing hard to put down once you get started. Though much more fun to play in the style of a samurai than of a shinobi.
    Infamous 1 and 2 are outstanding. Among the best games to have come out on the PS3. Second son on PS4 was a disappointment.

if they made remasters of 1 and 2 for next gen i would probably buy.

1 and 2 are EASILY worth 2 playthroughs each, as you get different powers based on which karmic route you choose. Only thing I’d caution is that despite “karma choices” it’s not an rpg. You are basically incentivized to be totally good or totally evil so it’s kinda simplistic that way. Which route you choose in 2 affects the story more as well. Those games were definitely made to be played twice. Did not get the same vibe at all in second son
    Last edited by spurraider21; 03-07-2021 at 11:17 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn’t have much spare time to game this week. Gave AC3 some time this weekend and holy that game feels completely unplayable. Movement/parkour is so clunky. Combat is terrible. Plot is mumbo jumbo.

uninstalled it. Will play rise of tomb raider next.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Infamous 1 and 2 are outstanding. Among the best games to have come out on the PS3. Second son on PS4 was a disappointment.

if they made remasters of 1 and 2 for next gen i would probably buy.

1 and 2 are EASILY worth 2 playthroughs each, as you get different powers based on which karmic route you choose. Only thing I’d caution is that despite “karma choices” it’s not an rpg. You are basically incentivized to be totally good or totally evil so it’s kinda simplistic that way. Which route you choose in 2 affects the story more as well. Those games were definitely made to be played twice. Did not get the same vibe at all in second son
    I think I'd only be the bad guy in inFAMOUS lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn’t have much spare time to game this week. Gave AC3 some time this weekend and holy that game feels completely unplayable. Movement/parkour is so clunky. Combat is terrible. Plot is mumbo jumbo.

uninstalled it. Will play rise of tomb raider next.
    I got bored to death twice trying to play AC3, and that was after absolutely loving the first two Ezio AC games and still liking the third Ezio game too. That game made no sense to remaster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its worth being both because getting different powers is interesting. that difference is more pronounced in infamous 2 as well

infamous 1 was a really good game on its own, and infamous 2 knocked it out of the park by keeping what was great about 1 and just making it generally better. one thing i liked about 1 more than 2 was that the cutscenes were done in a graphic novel style kinda like the original max payne, whereas 2 had fully animated cutscenes, which is guess is technically an improvement anyway, but the feel of 1 was pretty cool because of it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gonna get a PoorC so you can do that mod? Ask ElNono to make an all-Sigrun DLC for God of War.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I moved my GOAT of War saves to the PS5 and started a NewGame+ with the 60fps patch. I gotta remember the strategies on this game, I'm getting destroyed.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its a lot of fun. But it’s unbalanced in my opinion as evil powers makes things easy as .

I saved that run for last.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its a lot of fun. But it’s unbalanced in my opinion as evil powers makes things easy as .

I saved that run for last.
    Really? I preferred good powers in both games. Especially 2. Evil only felt op at the very very end of 1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thought you were a big Spiderman fan. No interest in Miles Morales?
    Too short of a game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Strongly considering purchasing a PSVR

But there's talks that they're making a new one for the PS5 so that kinda ruins things.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

But there's talks that they're making a new one for the PS5 so that kinda ruins things.
    i have one, its not that great. save your money tbh. it was a neat gimmick at first but the whole thing is just too many wires and junk to constantly have out, and the movements in the VR setting are still pretty rudimentary. it's getting better but still not great

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Makes no sense today, PS4 can't push a good VR experience. I'll be very interested in PSVR 2 though since PS5 has the hardware for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tekken 2 might still have the best intro of any video game
    It's up there with RE1's intro for me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's up there with RE1's intro for me
    might get lol'd here, but DBZ Budokai 3 intro was pretty great too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    might get lol'd here, but DBZ Budokai 3 intro was pretty great too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ghost of Tsushima really reminds me of The Witcher 3 with how they do the lighting, with some Uncharted style climbing. Awesome how vertical this game is. Story is great too. Combat is good but not elite like God of War or Sekiro. Boss fights haven't been anything to write home about either. Overall pretty addicting game but the parrying feels way too powerful.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Playing thru HZD on the PC now that it's playable. Great game but I forgot how meh the weapons/armor/skills were in this game. Looks amazing though

Thread Information