Page 128 of 376 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178228 ... LastLast
Results 3,176 to 3,200 of 9381
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    guy on the horse or the fire bull? horse guy was cake, fire bull has been slightly more difficult
    Bull. Was trying too much to parry.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finally beat Sigrun on Give Me a Challenge and got the platinum. Now I'm done with this ing game for a while.

Amazing game, prob edges out Horizon Zero Dawn for 3rd on my list of top PS4 exclusives behind Bloodborne and Persona 5.

Also got 52/51 ravens

I'd say the second most challenging part of the game on that difficulty is the Magni & Modi boss fight and the third would be the second realm tear in Niflheim where you fight three revenants and one is constantly calling in nightmares.
    Congrats. That was a quick turnaround for the plat.

This game is one of the few games where I actually looked forward and loved collecting every single thing and uncovering the entire map. I never felt bored or uninterested.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    guy on the horse or the fire bull? horse guy was cake, fire bull has been slightly more difficult
    Bull. Was trying too much to parry.
    Don't know why but the Bull was easier than the guy on the horse and the guy on the horse was ing easy. I figured it out early that if you sprinted towards the ass end of the bull and kept attacking its back side, that it was going to be an easy fight. The guy on the horse was just time consuming if you kept looking for the icon to grapple attack him.

I still haven't killed the Butterfly lady yet though or the headless one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't know why but the Bull was easier than the guy on the horse and the guy on the horse was ing easy. I figured it out early that if you sprinted towards the ass end of the bull and kept attacking its back side, that it was going to be an easy fight. The guy on the horse was just time consuming if you kept looking for the icon to grapple attack him.

If you're at the headless part (im not there yet) you're probably super strong now for lady butterfly. Id just fight her now and get over it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you can skip bosses until you're strong enough?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're at the headless part (im not there yet) you're probably super strong now for lady butterfly. Id just fight her now and get over it.
    Yeah I reached a merchant and fighting zombies now... feels like I'm in various forks on the road right now after beating the fire bull. I'm going to backtrack now to lady butterfly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you can skip bosses until you're strong enough?
    I wouldn't say you're skipping them because bosses require to be beaten to progress the story but there are a couple of forks in the game where you can fast travel and try a different area if you choose, a little like Dark Souls 1 and come back later.

You can totally miss some mini-bosses though if you're not looking for them it seems like. That's the vibe I'm getting.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

i realized afterward i could have purchased the firecracker mod for the prosthetic which makes the fight with the bull much easier. oh well

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Figured I'd try something new after God of War, so started up Persona 3 FES.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What Im really liking with sekiro..you can fight boses in whatever order you want

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow God of War was much longer than I thought. Just got the email from Playstation they send when you platinum a game and it told me I had 97 hours in it. howlongtobeat.com says it's 50 1/2 hours for completionists.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    97 hrs? Damn you love roaming..

I was at 62 hrs. And just needed 20 raves for a platinum

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that something new they're doing? I never got any emails telling me when I platted or how long it took me. I feel left out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that something new they're doing? I never got any emails telling me when I platted or how long it took me. I feel left out.
    Maybe it's only first and second party games. I got an email for platting GOW and Horizon, but not for NieR Automata and Persona 5.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God damnit don't tell me it was an AFJ
    just get a ps4

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe it's only first and second party games. I got an email for platting GOW and Horizon, but not for NieR Automata and Persona 5.
    im curious to see where i'm at, though i didnt a second playthrough. id have to hunt for odins ravens and some artifacts.

also fyi you get the Retribution pommel at the end for beating Sigrun iirc, and that makes your L2 + R1 axe toss really powerful, and it basically flies in a straight line with no gravity effect. it makes solving the bell puzzles and hitting ravens so much easier. you dont need to worry about trajectory. i used it throughout my NG+ playthrough but switched it for Surtr's grip before valkyrie battles

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only first party I think.

I got the same email for Spiderman, GOW and Horizon.

And horizon sent you a special wallpaper for getting platinum but I got horizon during release so maybe not now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OK get a PS5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a more realistic possibility..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hmm just checked my trophy list for GoW... need to get the artifacts one, treasure maps, and odins ravens. Of course the typical open world fetch collections. I’ll do that when i eventually go back for another play through

gonna jump into horizon next

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hmm just checked my trophy list for GoW... need to get the artifacts one, treasure maps, and odins ravens. Of course the typical open world fetch collections. I’ll do that when i eventually go back for another play through

gonna jump into horizon next
    Man stop it. Jist play bloodbrone or sekiro

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man stop it. Jist play bloodbrone or sekiro
    Nah good to play something really different after two playthroughs of GOW. Probably the only time I'd recommend a game other than Bloodborne.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah good to play something really different after two playthroughs of GOW. Probably the only time I'd recommend a game other than Bloodborne.
    Time for yakuza 0 spursrider

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dat neflix quality story in yakuza 0. Its what you need after a long playthrough of GOW

Thread Information