Page 196 of 376 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197198199200206246296 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,900 of 9381
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rise of the Tomb Raider is easily the best and one of the better games I've played ever tbh. Shadow is kinda meh. But that being said imo Uncharted 4 >>>> any of the TR games
    I disagree. Already played UC4 and i think tomb raider 2013 poops on it from gameplay perspective

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I disagree. Already played UC4 and i think tomb raider 2013 poops on it from gameplay perspective
    Yes..The shooting man.

Biggest difference imo.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy , Nier Replicant coming to PS4 / XBox / Steam. All the stuff you read about in Automata about Project Gestalt and the replicants is explained in this game. Plus a few characters from Automata have their backstory told here.

Get in here Reck, spurraider21, apalisoc_9.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I finally killed my first Shichimen Warrior. I had to farm Divine Confetti, because I didn't beat Corrupted Monk. Shichimen. Annoying ass enemy.

Anyway, Guardian Ape is up next. Sekiro is like a damn maze. It's cool that it's not disjointed like DS2, but I have had to go back and find several routes I missed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I finally killed my first Shichimen Warrior. I had to farm Divine Confetti, because I didn't beat Corrupted Monk. Shichimen. Annoying ass enemy.

Anyway, Guardian Ape is up next. Sekiro is like a damn maze. It's cool that it's not disjointed like DS2, but I have had to go back and find several routes I missed.
    There's a particular skill that makes that fight much easier. Basically death blows him anytime he's airborne.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy , Nier Replicant coming to PS4 / XBox / Steam. All the stuff you read about in Automata about Project Gestalt and the replicants is explained in this game. Plus a few characters from Automata have their backstory told here.

If the combat is the same I would probably play.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the combat is the same I would probably play.
    I doubt it will be without Platinum working on this one.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    There's a particular skill that makes that fight much easier. Basically death blows him anytime he's airborne.
    Yeah, but one needs Divine Confetti to do it. I burned at least 7 of them trying to beat that .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Already bored with COD Blackops 3

Shooting is repe ive tbh

Different missions, same

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I saw this the other day trending on twitter but thought it was just a game of the year type re-release so didn't pay much attention.

I'd pay for this...but probably not full price.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Insurgency Sandstorm FTW.. It's coming out on consoles soon, if any of you peasants enjoy hardcore military shooters, check it out. Only 30 bucks too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

nice i'll get it 2 years after launch for cheap

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I saw this the other day trending on twitter but thought it was just a game of the year type re-release so didn't pay much attention.

I'd pay for this...but probably not full price.
    nice i'll get it 2 years after launch for cheap
    I imagine this will be a $40 game at launch. It's nowhere near as good a game as NieR Automata is overall. It has a lot of things in common with Automata, but Automata is way more polished and the fast paced combat is hugely improved in Automata. With that said, I think it has a much better story than Automata, which is saying a lot, because Automata has maybe my favorite story in a game this generation. And the characters are about as interesting as you'll find in any game. Yoko Taro said he was inspired to write this game by 9/11 and the Iraq War and how every side thinks they are the just one and he weaved a really interesting story around this theme.

The critics all over this game back in 2010 because it starts off with lots of fetch quests. Which makes sense in the context of the story since you begin the game as a kid trying to do any kind of odd job you can get to provide for your sick younger sister (at least in the upcoming version; in the US version of the original you were the father instead). But it was a pretty big cult hit even before Automata came out.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RE3 review up on ACG

Damn this looks good!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RE3 review up on ACG

Damn this looks good!
    looks exactly like RE2 tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    looks exactly like RE2 tbh
    He actually gives RE3 a pretty mediocre review. Some things look worse in his opinion and he was playing on master race.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He actually gives RE3 a pretty mediocre review. Some things look worse in his opinion and he was playing on master race.
    i mean even the animations of when you get bitten look identical. i played RE2 not that long ago so its pretty fresh in my memory. thats not necessarily a bad thing since RE2 was great... but you'd hope for a new release to feel more fresh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Insurgency Sandstorm FTW.. It's coming out on consoles soon, if any of you peasants enjoy hardcore military shooters, check it out. Only 30 bucks too.
    How hardcore military a shooter is it? You get to do war rape?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i mean even the animations of when you get bitten look identical. i played RE2 not that long ago so its pretty fresh in my memory. thats not necessarily a bad thing since RE2 was great... but you'd hope for a new release to feel more fresh
    I gotta be honest, RE3 looking like RE2 is nothing but a plus for me. I loved the pacing of the game and the control felt great. Though I played RE2 back in February 2019 so I'm probably ready for it a lot sooner than you like you said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How hardcore military a shooter is it? You get to do war rape?
    Yes. It's one of the perks the commander class can call in.. clearance for mass rapes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RE3 review up on ACG

Damn this looks good!
    Agreed. Will be a great game, and a fresh chance at enjoying RE3.. I rented the original as a kid from Blockbuster, and ended up falling asleep and my homie beat the ing game for me

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These games were being worked on at the same time as you can tell by how quickly they decided to release it. More or less a year in between 2 and 3.

I'm going to still buy it, most likely. Still deciding on this and a couple of other games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I gotta be honest, RE3 looking like RE2 is nothing but a plus for me. I loved the pacing of the game and the control felt great. Though I played RE2 back in February 2019 so I'm probably ready for it a lot sooner than you like you said.
    i mean yeah, re-skinning a great game will still lead to a fun experience.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ったく、まだ一時間待たなきゃ。もうペルソナ5ローヤルをやりたいぜ。

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Capcom has been killing it lately. Monster Hunter, Devil May Cry, RE 7, RE 2, and RE 3. Seems like the only big property they have ed up lately is Street Fighter.

Thread Information