Page 276 of 376 FirstFirst ... 176226266272273274275276277278279280286326 ... LastLast
Results 6,876 to 6,900 of 9378
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    play give me god of war on NG+ and fight sigrun again
    Got too much other stuff I want to play. Just started a playthrough of Chrono Trigger (haven't played it since 1995) and have The Last of Us Part II, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Dragon Quest XI S, Yakuza 5 & 6, Sekiro, and Miles Morales at the top of my backlog right now. Also still playing 逆転裁判 蘇る逆転 to work on my Japanese reading ability. And I'll probably get Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart to play immediately at some point this month or next. Probably be a few years before I do another God of War playthrough as much as I loved the game. I haven't even done a second playthrough of Bloodborne yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got too much other stuff I want to play. Just started a playthrough of Chrono Trigger (haven't played it since 1995) and have The Last of Us Part II, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Dragon Quest XI S, Yakuza 5 & 6, and Miles Morales at the top of my backlog right now. And I'll probably get Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart to play immediately at some point this month or next. Probably be a few years before I do another God of War playthrough as much as I loved the game. I haven't even done a second playthrough of Bloodborne yet.
    i've done multiple runs of God of War at this point... first give me a challenge, then NG+ give me god of war, then plain give me god of war... that last one was brutal (even though valkyries were easier, the actual campaign was harder since you dont have your gear and runic attacks)

i havent made a second run of bloodborne either. i did multiple sekiro runs, though... chased the platinum on that one. the sekiro dlc was a nice touch (not a campaign type thing, just gauntlets/boss runs with some new movesets). i also did 2 runs of spiderman (since after you beat the game you unlock an "ultimate" difficulty which i wanted to take on). otherwise ive played every game just once so far.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i've done multiple runs of God of War at this point... first give me a challenge, then NG+ give me god of war, then plain give me god of war... that last one was brutal (even though valkyries were easier, the actual campaign was harder since you dont have your gear and runic attacks)

i havent made a second run of bloodborne either. i did multiple sekiro runs, though... chased the platinum on that one. the sekiro dlc was a nice touch (not a campaign type thing, just gauntlets/boss runs with some new movesets). i also did 2 runs of spiderman (since after you beat the game you unlock an "ultimate" difficulty which i wanted to take on). otherwise ive played every game just once so far.
    I still thought was really funny in Sekiro in English that they call you wolf, but in Japanese they say ōkami where the ō is a really long o, like o----hh I'm going crash into that car. And ōkami can mean wolf (written 狼) or god (written 大神). So they play that pun up in the game since you're basically immortal. But you lose the double meaning in English.

The game Okami does the same, as you're the sun god Amaterasu ōkami in wolf form. Though in Japanese the game is called 大神 = ōkami like god and not 狼 = ōkami like wolf. Japanese loves its ing puns.

Also Okami is a pretty cool game if you like the watercolor art style, plays like a Wii era Zelda, and goes on sale cheap all the time. Though combat is really simplistic and easy so might turn you off.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 06-09-2021 at 10:24 PM.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I just hope Dying Light 2 is decent on a controller, as I'm definitely getting that one for PS5. Played on PC with mouse and keyboard in the original, but no way I want to spend $850 to get a PS5 level gpu these days in addition to another $500 to upgrade my board / cpu / ram as well as dumping a $200 for a 1TB PCIE 4.0x4 SSD (and no way I'm buying an SSD less than 1TB in 2021). JFC more than $1500 to upgrade my PC to PS5 level hardware, no ing thanks.
    the PS5 controllers are pretty awesome, an underrated feature of the new gen. I hope Techland utilizes the technology because it has potential for a great immersive experience on PS5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Going to be a ridiculous winter with Horizon Forbidden West holiday 2021, Dying Light 2 early December, and Elden Ring late January.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ratchet RIft apart Is game of the year

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ratchet and Clank seems like a fun game to plat so there is some incentive to buy.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Still (Old Time Baseball) from '94.

Has anyone know of a Canasta game online that is easily accessible and of decent quality?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Has anyone know of a Canasta game online that is easily accessible and of decent quality?
    Did you try: https://www.cardzmania.com/games/Canasta

I don't play but doesn't look like there's a lot of variety out there.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Yes, I did, but it's rigged, so, I tried to find somewhere else. Nothing.

Now? I'm back at cardzmania.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yo, how good is ohtani? Can he lead home run and And pitching averages of the AL wasn’t a dumb and allowed DH?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hate Nintendo nostalgia fanboys. Ratchet got robbed of a 90 because these idiots be handing out 6s to the best looking game of all time. Hey but I’m gonna give Mario 600th edition 10/10.

Re s.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yo, how good is ohtani? Can he lead home run and And pitching averages of the AL wasn’t a dumb and allowed DH?
    Unbelievable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You think Cyberpunk is worth $20 on PS5? Gamestop is running it for that price today.

Is the game any good? Story? Gunplay? Or is it just some nice graphics slapped onto a soulless rushed world? Do you think it'll ever be a great game? Better yet, instead of being worth $20, is it worth the time committed to play it considering all the other great PS5 out there right now? Or does it feel cookie cutter?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think Cyberpunk is worth $20 on PS5? Gamestop is running it for that price today.

Is the game any good? Story? Gunplay? Or is it just some nice graphics slapped onto a soulless rushed world? Do you think it'll ever be a great game? Better yet, instead of being worth $20, is it worth the time committed to play it considering all the other great PS5 out there right now? Or does it feel cookie cutter?
    It is, IMO. I played it all the way through. It's snappy on PS5. It's a fun game. This game received ultimate hype and then ultimate hate. Neither was warranted, but it's a good game (not sure the buggy status at this point, but other than restarting the game and loading your save occasionally, that was it for me).

Story is decent, there's a lot of side quests you can do in a number of ways, etc. $20 is a steal for it, IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that the name of your Aunt you want to ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ratchet RIft apart Is game of the year
    Any idea how long it is? Might get it tbh just because I have nothing else I feel like playing right now and it would be nice to mix it up but don't want to pay 70 bucks for a 10 hour game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Not sure how it plays on PS5 since I played it on PC but for 20 bucks imo it's definitely worth it

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any idea how long it is? Might get it tbh just because I have nothing else I feel like playing right now and it would be nice to mix it up but don't want to pay 70 bucks for a 10 hour game
    According to how long to beat, 10 hours is about right. 15 if you are into collection and all that .

https://howlongtobeat.com/game?id=79776

I also heard the story is mediocre at best. Sounds like a wait bin sale game to me. Outside of maybe god of War 5 I will always wait for deep sales. There is no way I can justify spending 70+ dollars on a base game that may or may not come broken as ala Cyberpunk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Main story is not that long, but there's an arena and side/optional quests as well. I'm playing it again, now in final form and thoroughly enjoying it, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bend over, I'll show you how long it is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently 12 for quick runs 15-20 Average. I’ve been told playing at normal is a bad idea. Need hard minimum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ouch that's hard to stomach for $70 for a 15 hour game. Probably will still buy it anyways though since it's all we're getting worthwhile on PS5 until December.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Big E3 day today with XBox at noon, Square Enix at 2:15, and the PC Gaming Show at 4:30.

Thread Information