Page 164 of 376 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174214264 ... LastLast
Results 4,076 to 4,100 of 9381
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nioh and Outlast 2 are free don't know anything about Nioh, but Outlast 2 is amazing
    Nioh is pretty good if you like Souls games or say the Ninja Gaiden series. The second or third boss in the game (Hino-Enma) is really ing hard at the low level you'll be at, though the difficulty drops after. It's not a $60 worthy game but $30 or less and it's pretty good. So obviously with it being included in your PS Plus it's a worthy play if you like those kind of games.

Just tagging spurraider21 since he's a Bloodborne and God of War fan too. Nioh isn't anywhere near as good as those two but still has pretty fun combat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nioh is pretty good if you like Souls games or say the Ninja Gaiden series. The second or third boss in the game (Hino-Enma) is really ing hard at the low level you'll be at, though the difficulty drops after. It's not a $60 worthy game but $30 or less and it's pretty good. So obviously with it being included in your PS Plus it's a worthy play if you like those kind of games.

Just tagging spurraider21 since he's a Bloodborne and God of War fan too. Nioh isn't anywhere near as good as those two but still has pretty fun combat.
    yeah, i might go on a bit of a black friday spree. if i end up deciding to pick up a subscription to PS plus this is a definite consideration

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Target released their Black Friday ad and looks like PoorStation 4 Slim is going to be $199 for it, with TLOU/GodofWar/Horizon included. Kind of surprised they didn't go for $149 this year, as I don't see it selling nearly as well as the $199 PS4 Slim + Spiderman bundle last year with PS5 only a year out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, i might go on a bit of a black friday spree. if i end up deciding to pick up a subscription to PS plus this is a definite consideration
    Oh I thought you said you had PS Plus. From the Target BF ad I'd say Resident Evil 2 for $15 on PS4 is a deal. That was such an amazing game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also Target has Playstation VR + Skyrim + Astrobot + Resident Evil 7 + Everybody's Golf + one other game I forget for $199 on BF. I'm kind of tempted by that one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I played the very first souls game, but unfamiliar with Ninja Gaiden except for the original. I own Bloodbourne, but still haven't touched it. Trailers looks pretty good and I'm seeing 5/5 and 10/10 reviews so it looks worth a try.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh I thought you said you had PS Plus. From the Target BF ad I'd say Resident Evil 2 for $15 on PS4 is a deal. That was such an amazing game.
    i have PS Now atm. probably will get rid of it after finishing Red Dead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I played the very first souls game, but unfamiliar with Ninja Gaiden except for the original. I own Bloodbourne, but still haven't touched it. Trailers looks pretty good and I'm seeing 5/5 and 10/10 reviews so it looks worth a try.
    i never played ninja gaiden, and bloodborne was my first Soulsborne game... and wow was it amazing. its very frustrating early on due to the learning curve, and the first major checkpoint was pretty difficult to reach, but once you get past that, its one of the better games i've played in recent memory

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    getting a ps4 a year ago on black friday and running through the greatest hits library has been such a treat tbh

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    damn, shadow of war is a solid get this month. highly recommend tbh

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    oh nevermind, that that was the free PS game this month, didnt realize it required the PS now sub

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    getting a ps4 a year ago on black friday and running through the greatest hits library has been such a treat tbh
    What have you played so far? If I had to pick a top 10 (with the caveat that I haven't played Sekiro or Spiderman and got very bored by RDR2) I think I'd list my top PS4 games in the order:

1. Bloodborne
    2. NieR Automata
    3. Persona 5
    4. Dying Light
    5. God of War
    6. Horizon Zero Dawn
    7. The Witcher 3
    8. Yakuza 0
    9. The Last of Us Remastered
    10. Resident Evil 2 Remake

I think I'd call them all pretty much must plays.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Nioh was very overrated in the reviews. IGN gave it like a 9.6/10, which I don't think it deserved. I think it's more something that should have gotten around 8.5/10 by typical reviewer standards. So still really cool and worth playing, but not top tier like Bloodborne is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What have you played so far? If I had to pick a top 10 (with the caveat that I haven't played Sekiro or Spiderman and got very bored by RDR2) I think I'd list my top PS4 games in the order:

1. Bloodborne
    2. NieR Automata
    3. Persona 5
    4. Dying Light
    5. God of War
    6. Horizon Zero Dawn
    7. The Witcher 3
    8. Yakuza 0

from those i have played bloodborne, god of war, horizon, and TLOU

dying light and witcher 3 currently in my backlog of games i have. neir automata and yakuza are games i am definitely looking to pick up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , RDR2 looks like a piss-poor PC port. This guy is getting in the ~50 fps range at 900p medium with a GTX 1060 in the beginning of the game, which isn't very graphically intensive. Considering a GTX 1060 is more powerful than a GTX 980, that's ing hideous to not get a locked 60 fps on 900p high considering PoorStation 4 can run it mostly 30 fps at 900p high.

That processor is suspect, and he probably has some worthless settings on ultra.. I need to try it myself, but I bet I can get it running at 60 FPS at least with a very minimal graphics hit. Will post my results when I get it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That processor is suspect, and he probably has some worthless settings on ultra.. I need to try it myself, but I bet I can get it running at 60 FPS at least with a very minimal graphics hit. Will post my results when I get it.
    Here is a benchmark from a better source.

At around the 9:00 mark they show 1080p high at the low 40s with drops into the 20s for GTX 970 and and mid 50s for RX 580 8GB with drops into the low 30s, and GTX 1060 should be somewhere in between those two. Even 1660 Ti has drops into the 40s in their benchmark, which sucks since 1660 Super is probably what I'm looking to buy around Black Friday (it's a 1660 with 14Gbps GDDR6, which puts it almost at the level of 1660 Ti for $50 less (1660 has GDDR5, 1660 Ti has 12Gbps GDDR6).

I can't stomach the thought of dropping $350 to $400 on a gpu right now since they'll probably be in two years considering how much Nvidia held back in Turing, so 1660 Super is as high as I want to go. Really wish my 970 would have survived until Ampere since that's probably going to be the really good generation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

1. Bloodborne
    2. NieR Automata
    3. Persona 5
    4. Dying Light
    5. God of War
    6. Horizon Zero Dawn
    7. The Witcher 3
    8. Yakuza 0

You played Persona 5 multiple times yet got bored with RDR2?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fyi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fyi

As long as Blizzard has South Korea they'll be fine tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You played Persona 5 multiple times yet got bored with RDR2?
    It was probably the controls mostly. I knew they always felt bad but man, I can't believe the input lag was this egregious: see the 1:45 mark in the video below:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was probably the controls mostly. I knew they always felt bad but man, I can't believe the input lag was this egregious: see the 1:45 mark in the video below:

The latency is real, but you get used to it. It's still a masterpiece in almost every way possible in spite of its control limitations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here is a benchmark from a better source.

At around the 9:00 mark they show 1080p high at the low 40s with drops into the 20s for GTX 970 and and mid 50s for RX 580 8GB with drops into the low 30s, and GTX 1060 should be somewhere in between those two. Even 1660 Ti has drops into the 40s in their benchmark, which sucks since 1660 Super is probably what I'm looking to buy around Black Friday (it's a 1660 with 14Gbps GDDR6, which puts it almost at the level of 1660 Ti for $50 less (1660 has GDDR5, 1660 Ti has 12Gbps GDDR6).

I can't stomach the thought of dropping $350 to $400 on a gpu right now since they'll probably be in two years considering how much Nvidia held back in Turing, so 1660 Super is as high as I want to go. Really wish my 970 would have survived until Ampere since that's probably going to be the really good generation.
    I'm still gonna get it, I have faith in Rockstar.. Enjoying Modern Warfare (the campaign is ing awesome) anyway so I'll let these guys hammer out the bugs and maybe get some driver boosts from Nvidia

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eww... the Switch + Mario Kart 8 for $300 Black Friday bundle is the old model of the Switch, not the new one with the doubled battery life.

https://www.theverge.com/good-deals/...-joy-con-games

No one should buy these Burakku Furaidei bundurus

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    from those i have played bloodborne, god of war, horizon, and TLOU

dying light and witcher 3 currently in my backlog of games i have. neir automata and yakuza are games i am definitely looking to pick up
    Looks like NieR Automata Game of the YorHA Edition will be $20 at Best Buy.

https://bestblackfriday.com/ads/best...age-42#ad_view

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like NieR Automata Game of the YorHA Edition will be $20 at Best Buy.

https://bestblackfriday.com/ads/best...age-42#ad_view
    thats not bad

btw for anybody even remotely considering picking up a PS4... the deal this year is the 1 TB slim + god of war + horizon + the last of us for $199

thats such an amazing deal tbh

Thread Information