Page 280 of 376 FirstFirst ... 180230270276277278279280281282283284290330 ... LastLast
Results 6,976 to 7,000 of 9381
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is weird but do you guys who have a PS5 having any controller issues while playing? I mean physically.

The side of my middle finger is getting shredded because for some reason I’m resting it at the back of the controller, near the bump of the right trigger. The rough surface of the Dual Sense is grating the out of it.

It might just be the current game I’m playing though. The swinging momentum of spider man makes you grip the controller super tight.
    Never noticed any problems and I'd be playing Spiderman for decently long sessions back when I was playing it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never noticed any problems and I'd be playing Spiderman for decently long sessions back when I was playing it.
    BTW, son look what I just got.

With so many tokens to spare, too. I am actually missing 9 suits but I guess those are added on because I got the GOTY edition with all the DLCs so I have to play that to get those.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I finally beat Ratchet and Clank. Now all I need is Phantom Pain and I'll be done with my entire PS4 backlog.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

det killed Joel cuz her mom or dad was an NPC... don't care if she has a , it's bull , and no matter how many hours you want me to play so I 'understand' her point of view, I just wanted sweet revenge.
    I actually liked her character and enjoyed her tranny companion story did not enjoy watching her get butt ed though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW, son look what I just got.

With so many tokens to spare, too. I am actually missing 9 suits but I guess those are added on because I got the GOTY edition with all the DLCs so I have to play that to get those.
    nice

as far as i recall, the DLC suits were purely cosmetic. no abilities attached to them. my favorite suit for cosmetic purposes was the vintage comic book suit (the one directly to the right you have selected). the contrast in art style between spidey and the rest of the world was good eye candy

most useful abilities imo were the Web Blossom, Spider Bro, or just the basic Battle Focus

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    also, Yakuza 0 has gotten a lot better. i still find the combat to be pretty clunky (sometimes trying to lock onto an enemy is really frustrating, and my guy just faces the opposite direction and it takes a while to turn him around)... but it was pretty punishing on hard difficulty before figuring out that i can just abuse heal items.

i'm playing with Kiryu for his second stint now, and just unlocked the real estate business thing. i'm just pouring my money into that trying to scoop up and upgrade as many properties as possible. i want big passive income down the line, since learning new combat abilities is starting to get really expensive.

my biggest point of frustration is that there are no markers for side quests, so they're literally quite random and i dont really want to miss them, since apparently these side characters become employees for the business and can have good ratings. dont want to be looking at a guide, avoiding that so far

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    also, Yakuza 0 has gotten a lot better. i still find the combat to be pretty clunky (sometimes trying to lock onto an enemy is really frustrating, and my guy just faces the opposite direction and it takes a while to turn him around)... but it was pretty punishing on hard difficulty before figuring out that i can just abuse heal items.

i'm playing with Kiryu for his second stint now, and just unlocked the real estate business thing. i'm just pouring my money into that trying to scoop up and upgrade as many properties as possible. i want big passive income down the line, since learning new combat abilities is starting to get really expensive.

my biggest point of frustration is that there are no markers for side quests, so they're literally quite random and i dont really want to miss them, since apparently these side characters become employees for the business and can have good ratings. dont want to be looking at a guide, avoiding that so far
    Best way to get money is to keep beating Mr Shakedown.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best way to get money is to keep beating Mr Shakedown.
    yeah, maybe, but i feel like doing the business route is more thematic with the game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, maybe, but i feel like doing the business route is more thematic with the game
    IDK, Kiryu and Majima beating the outta big mother ers seems thematically accurate for the series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IDK, Kiryu and Majima beating the outta big mother ers seems thematically accurate for the series.
    true, but not at the exclusion of a fairly fleshed out game mechanic

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, I'm eating Spider Man alive. This game became too easy.

I'm on the last DLC. By far the worst of them. Both boring and annoying missions, and most of the combat is chasing drones/dudes on jetpacks.

Once I'm done 100 percenting everything I'll work on the last 2 trophies which are play an NG+ and ultimate difficulty. I hope I can get both in one run. Also will try the 1 hit kill to speed up.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Steam summer sale is finally here.

I never played any of the Mass Effect games when they came out, so was thinking of checking out the remastered trilogy. I got kinda bored of Ratchet and Clank, its a fun game but its way too easy even on hard imo

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That 97% is already giving me unstable feelings.

Any tips on how to tackle Ultimate difficulty spurraider21? Starting it next week or thereabout.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That 97% is already giving me unstable feelings.

Any tips on how to tackle Ultimate difficulty spurraider21? Starting it next week or thereabout.
    tbh didnt feel any harder than my first playthrough... mostly because you're probably pretty good with the combat by this point, and since its NG+ you have all your from the beginning.

the only time one of these games actually felt hard on the hardest difficulty iirc was Arkham Asylum. in that game on hard difficulty you no longer got the alert to dodge enemies and actually had to time it right based on their animations. i dont think any of the sequels even made it that hard.

that was especially frustrating in arkham asylum because if you mistimed the counter button you lose your whole combo, and the only saving grace to that difficulty was stringing long combos so you could get critical damage.

edit: apparently arkham knight has a "knightmare" difficulty which also removes the attack indicators, but thats only available on NG+
    Last edited by spurraider21; 06-25-2021 at 05:32 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TLOU II pretty badass so far. I love how much exploration there is in it. Only frustrating thing so far is when you grab a random thing off the shelf sometimes it takes you into a cutscene and you can't go back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TLOU II pretty badass so far. I love how much exploration there is in it. Only frustrating thing so far is when you grab a random thing off the shelf sometimes it takes you into a cutscene and you can't go back.
    The visuals and gameplay are top notch, and the combat is downright brutal at times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You get to the golfing scene yet?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You get to the golfing scene yet?
    That's like the first hour of the game lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta say, Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart is actually pretty good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man The Last of Us Part II is so different from say Uncharted. You feel like a superhero in Uncharted but always feel near death in TLOU gunfights.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Farming Simulator

Just wanted to see if people REALLY play that .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh didnt feel any harder than my first playthrough... mostly because you're probably pretty good with the combat by this point, and since its NG+ you have all your from the beginning.

the only time one of these games actually felt hard on the hardest difficulty iirc was Arkham Asylum. in that game on hard difficulty you no longer got the alert to dodge enemies and actually had to time it right based on their animations. i dont think any of the sequels even made it that hard.

that was especially frustrating in arkham asylum because if you mistimed the counter button you lose your whole combo, and the only saving grace to that difficulty was stringing long combos so you could get critical damage.

edit: apparently arkham knight has a "knightmare" difficulty which also removes the attack indicators, but thats only available on NG+
    And done.

I just played the main missions only so I was able to beat it quite fast. Ultimate is only on the easier side if you have mastered the combat. It's pretty much 2 hits and you're dead. The sable dudes really were the only ones who killed me a handful of times, namely the jet pack s. Got stuck for about 30 minutes on the next to last mission just about when you're heading into the building to fight Li for the last time. Bosses were all rather easy because they have the same moves without randomness added to them.

9/10 game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And done.

I just played the main missions only so I was able to beat it quite fast. Ultimate is only on the easier side if you have mastered the combat. It's pretty much 2 hits and you're dead. The sable dudes really were the only ones who killed me a handful of times, namely the jet pack s. Got stuck for about 30 minutes on the next to last mission just about when you're heading into the building to fight Li for the last time. Bosses were all rather easy because they have the same moves without randomness added to them.

9/10 game.
    sounds right. Iirc when i played ultimate i also blitzed through the main story. Tho i did the antennae stuff to clean up the map

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man The Last of Us Part II is so different from say Uncharted. You feel like a superhero in Uncharted but always feel near death in TLOU gunfights.
    Grounded is the only way to play imho

How far are you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grounded is the only way to play imho

How far are you?
    Just past the part sniping zombies by the ski lift with Tommy.

Thread Information