Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I havent watched them play a single game, but halfway through the season they were 11-30.... they are 24-6 since and now the 7 seed

What say the board? Can they win a playoff series? Maybe darkhorse for ECF?

Finals?!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I havent watched them play a single game, but halfway through the season they were 11-30.... they are 24-6 since and now the 7 seed

What say the board? Can they win a playoff series? Maybe darkhorse for ECF?

Finals?!
    Yeah. Goran Dragic is a beast. He won't make the All-NBA team because of missed games but since their run he's outplayed every guard not named Westbrook, Harden, Thomas, Wall.

Waiter for some reason is playing the season of his life and he's engaged on both ends. Waiters vs Irving storyline would funny.

James Johnson is a beast.

Spolestra should win COTY...We're talking about two guys ty teams vomitted.

Whiteside not even 4th most valuable player with the head. his stats are so empty and to keep him happy Spo usually plays him even after the game is done with Dragic, Waiters, Johnson all on the bench...so he can statpad

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would be a heck of a storyline if Lebron lost to his old team and the Spurs won another le in Miami.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Depends on who they match up against. Could definitely see them beating Boston; prolly not Washington though. It'd be a fun first round match up if they played the Cavs but it would be a 5 game series at best, with a sound sleep not out of the realm of possibility.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah. Goran Dragic is a beast. He won't make the All-NBA team because of missed games but since their run he's outplayed every guard not named Westbrook, Harden, Thomas, Wall.

Waiter for some reason is playing the season of his life and he's engaged on both ends. Waiters vs Irving storyline would funny.

James Johnson is a beast.

Spolestra should win COTY...We're talking about two guys ty teams vomitted.

Whiteside not even 4th most valuable player with the head. his stats are so empty and to keep him happy Spo usually plays him even after the game is done with Dragic, Waiters, Johnson all on the bench...so he can statpad
    I'd have loved to see James Johnson on the Spurs. He just does everything.

If Dion Waiters keeps doing Dion Waiters things the Heat can definitely beat anyone in the East other than Cleveland. But I still don't think I'd favor them in any matchup.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Props to Fili for fielding a compe ive team after seeing his starting lineup all but completely gutted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No

Next question

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, they can lose.

Next question.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. The Cavs are going to the Finals, just cancel the eastern conference playoffs.

Thread Information