Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    compared to the Harden trade, this doesn't even register.
    While the Harden trade was pretty bad, OKC at least got the picks that turned into Adams and helped facilitate the Kanter trade. Denver literally traded a potential franchise big and a lottery pick...for Mason Plumlee.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is the plan from what I hear. I don't know if he can make it worse, but he wants to play and I think we'll let him.
    Well, I hope it works out OK for him as I've never hated the Blazers in my entire time watching the NBA (I think it was around '92-'93 when I started following the NBA). I've also become a Seahawks fan, became one the year before they won the Superbowl (Russell Wilson's rookie season, although I'm not sure I'm a big fan of his now, still like the team, but have cooled on Wilson. What do you think of Wilson these days?). Dame is also a great player. I hope Nurkic comes back and can play well to make the first round series and exciting one.

I'm also still pissed off about not giving the ball to Lynch in the Superbowl with at least giving him 1-2 chances to get into the end zone on a first down. That pass interception from Wilson still gets me angry anytime that I think about it.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    Well, I hope it works out OK for him as I've never hated the Blazers in my entire time watching the NBA (I think it was around '92-'93 when I started following the NBA). I've also become a Seahawks fan, became one the year before they won the Superbowl (Russell Wilson's rookie season, although I'm not sure I'm a big fan of his now, still like the team, but have cooled on Wilson. What do you think of Wilson these days?). Dame is also a great player. I hope Nurkic comes back and can play well to make the first round series and exciting one.

I'm also still pissed off about not giving the ball to Lynch in the Superbowl with at least giving him 1-2 chances to get into the end zone on a first down. That pass interception from Wilson still gets me angry anytime that I think about it.
    The pick is on Carroll. He should have run Beast Mode. I'm a huge Russ fan. Top 5 QB in the league imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    overglorified brad daughty

Thread Information