My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Legit question.

I watche a baseball game before and the s just stood there the whole innining. Amazing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we exclude running to and from the dugout + the little side steps they take to scratch their balls during the 30 seconds in between pitches, probably about 5-10 steps per game, imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i wonder whats the % of players get skin cancer for standing in the sun to catch a ball?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The statue mimes in Barcelona get more exercise than a professional fatball player

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Legit question.

I watche a baseball game before and the s just stood there the whole innining. Amazing.
    Watch Alex Gordon play LF and you'll get your answer. Don't be a simpleton.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    I can't imagine any soccer player being more athletic than the entire Royals outfield the past 4 seasons. Just not possible when you add up the speed and strength these guys have.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The statue mimes in Barcelona get more exercise than a professional fatball player

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't imagine any soccer player being more athletic than the entire Royals outfield the past 4 seasons. Just not possible when you add up the speed and strength these guys have.
    Paulo Orlando is also killing it this year. He was a 21 second 200m sprinter as a teen on the Brazilian Junior Olympic team.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    0/10 attempt...questioning the athleticism of an outfielder?(and mind you, I'm part of the both crowd)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    0/10 attempt...questioning the athleticism of an outfielder?(and mind you, I'm part of the both crowd)
    I hope they keep making more. It's fun embarrassing them

Fills the vacuum after Kobe and Co. became irrelevant on here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    u comparing a sport that doesn't require any technical skill to one that requires skill to play....both still need to be fit for the game to play....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    u comparing a sport that doesn't require any technical skill to one that requires skill to play....both still need to be fit for the game to play....
    You're right tbh. Not sure how people are comparing a sport like baseball that requires elite hand-eye coordination and knowledge of shift patterns, pitching/batting tendencies, etc to a sport like soccer that only needs players to know how to kick a ball and jog.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm normally a fan of you, but you're very wrong here.

Hitting and throwing a baseball is all technique, and something that requires thousands and thousands of hours to get good at.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information