Page 13 of 56 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Time to battle the Yankees, say the Red Sox....let's turn to mush and lose to them again. Yay.

gots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing Granderson to the Doyers. If they don't win it all it'll be a legendary choke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MLB Umps having their period I see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MultiSkoshas lose in extra innings.

Props to Texas for that 10th inning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing Granderson to the Doyers. If they don't win it all it'll be a legendary choke.
    Ugh. Looking like right now. 5 game losing streak and then barely squeak by your Dads.

Nothing is guaranteed in baseball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in' Dodgers. Hopefully it's a sample size glitch, but this team seems to be reverting to their inner mental midget. And of course the D-Backs are looking unbeatable. Figures.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gave a 4 run homer game and managed only 3 hits at home. Dodgers have problems. me.

Thread AZ sports talk doing a jig?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Between the choke-ass Dodgers and the LOLakers, Time Warner probably wants their money back.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Gave a 4 run homer game and managed only 3 hits at home. Dodgers have problems. me.

Thread AZ sports talk doing a jig?
    Screw you. Every time I have misery you come a knockin' for a view & comment.

Conveniently I never see you at misery, Midst.

I ain't giving you .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing Doyers started falling apart a month before the playoffs. New level of choking for them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Screw you. Every time I have misery you come a knockin' for a view & comment.

Conveniently I never see you at misery, Midst.

I ain't giving you .
    Cub, the dodgers are my team. I'm at misery. I was just wondering how those s on AZ sport talk are acting. Skinning and grinning?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Cub, the dodgers are my team. I'm at misery. I was just wondering how those s on AZ sport talk are acting. Skinning and grinning?
    Horse . I'm talking Spurs, Midst. And you know it. You never suffer in public at my feet. You never vent your spleen at total loss.

You wriggle it around until it's "a good thing." I've seen that tact here till I'm blue in the face. It's chicken .

I ain't giving you no more of my . No.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I apologize, Midst. I came down on ya hard there. It's been my choice to submit myself at suffering to you & others. I have no right to expect you or anybody else to submit themselves in like manner.

Consequently, I chewed your ass because of this suffering during this endless ing win streak and Trump's continued travails.

I can't even listen to the talk radio for long. There is just no relief there, not even a moment. The longer the streak goes the smaller the window of their talk can be enjoyed. I literally want to kill.

I'm just going to have to hope & pray a malady befalls them, or, they tighten up come that one game playoff. If it goes best of 5 with the Dodgers I won't be able to stand the gaffe & will likely go into seclusion.

Again, my fine friend, my deepest apologies to you.

- Cub

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I apologize, Midst. I came down on ya hard there. It's been my choice to submit myself at suffering to you & others. I have no right to expect you or anybody else to submit themselves in like manner.

Consequently, I chewed your ass because of this suffering during this endless ing win streak and Trump's continued travails.

I can't even listen to the talk radio for long. There is just no relief there, not even a moment. The longer the streak goes the smaller the window of their talk can be enjoyed. I literally want to kill.

I'm just going to have to hope & pray a malady befalls them, or, they tighten up come that one game playoff. If it goes best of 5 with the Dodgers I won't be able to stand the gaffe & will likely go into seclusion.

Again, my fine friend, my deepest apologies to you.

- Cub
    No prob, Cub.

Yeah, the Dodgers are driving me up the wall right now as the D-Backs are looking unbeatable. I can't figure out what's going wrong? Dodgers can't hit, pitch, and just totally lost the plot. Grim business, as you would say.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No prob, Cub.

Yeah, the Dodgers are driving me up the wall right now as the D-Backs are looking unbeatable. I can't figure out what's going wrong? Dodgers can't hit, pitch, and just totally lost the plot. Grim business, as you would say.
    Coming back just now from the store I turned it on---off---on---off---on---off. Yackin' about blowing 8 1/2 games off that lead. Yackin' about those 3 left handers for the Dodgers. I wanted to run that car into an abutment.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Don't care what anyone else says: Mike Trout should be the AL MVP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coming back just now from the store I turned it on---off---on---off---on---off. Yackin' about blowing 8 1/2 games off that lead. Yackin' about those 3 left handers for the Dodgers. I wanted to run that car into an abutment.
    Jesus, Cub. ANOTHER ONE. We can't find our asses. My blood is boiling right now.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Jesus, Cub. ANOTHER ONE. We can't find our asses. My blood is boiling right now.
    I know. I just looked at the box score. It's a living nightmare. I don't dare listen to the post game on the radio. I don't think I could stand it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know. I just looked at the box score. It's a living nightmare. I don't dare listen to the post game on the radio. I don't think I could stand it.
    Pedro Baez needs to be taken out back and shot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mid, put the razor down and take a look at this...

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/dodgers...164647531.html

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Tbh, most of those streaks were in May or June, and none were as bad as the Dodgers' current streak. Plus, the Dodgers are natural chokers. They choke in the playoffs every year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mid, put the razor down and take a look at this...

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/dodgers...164647531.html
    I'm not sure I can chalk this up to baseball variance. There's something off here. I've always said that baseball has the highest choke factor out of all team sports. It seems once the Dodgers became "aware" of their historic pace, they cracked. Granderson and Darvish are also sacks of . Worthless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for stomping the D-Backs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for stomping the D-Backs.
    Padres have been playing great as of late. If they didn't always have their yearly one month out of the season where they go 5-20 they'd be a playoff team.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Kinda figured the Indians were going to get hot at some point- they were too good not to- but I never expected this kind of run. This is incredible.

Thread Information