Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Couldn't dribble with his head up - these people forget about youtube.
    Didnt need to

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You, Lefty and Fabbs just dig through your book of and see which of you can post the stupidest take that day. You won today btw.

You'd be hard pressed to build a compe ive team today from the greatest players from the pre-80's, given their same conditioning and skill sets. That changes if they are brought up with more handles and better all around basketball skills instead of watching the ball as they run wildly down the court and lay the ball up or get clotheslined trying. I mean, Dr J's dunk was the highlight of that era. You see that dunk every game now. If someone did what Vince did in just one game in the 70's they'd have shut down the league. Someone like Kyrie Irving could play solo against the entire Celtics team and score every trip down the floor. Ooooh Iceman had a sweet finger roll. Are you ing serious? A finger roll? Does anyone give a today?
    Stupid comparison

Obviously it would depend what rules and environment its played on.

These young soft pussies nba playas would die if they were transplanted back in time to play in that setting.

"What? No baby cologne and extra soft toilet paper in the lockeroom?? Kill me please"

The players back in the day were harder and tougher so if your transplant both to their respective non eras My money is on the old tough players doing better in todays nba than the soft cucks doing anything but pissing themselves back in the 60s, 70s or 80s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can u imagine stephen curry trying to take the bus to the game in the 70s??

Niga would be put in the first bus to the women preparatory school

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oscar played at a much faster pace than today's league, which inflated his stats. This is just more "old man yells at cloud" drivel from a salty retired player.
    The Big O
    LeHype
    Westbrook

Which one didn't average a triple dub?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stupid comparison

Obviously it would depend what rules and environment its played on.

These young soft pussies nba playas would die if they were transplanted back in time to play in that setting.

"What? No baby cologne and extra soft toilet paper in the lockeroom?? Kill me please"

The players back in the day were harder and tougher so if your transplant both to their respective non eras My money is on the old tough players doing better in todays nba than the soft cucks doing anything but pissing themselves back in the 60s, 70s or 80s

vs

Yeah I see your point. No way Kyrie survives all that trapping in the 1st image...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can u imagine stephen curry trying to take the bus to the game in the 70s??

Niga would be put in the first bus to the women preparatory school
    So Slappy White would be a better baller than Michael Jordan based on your criteria of being ghetto.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You, Lefty and Fabbs just dig through your book of and see which of you can post the stupidest take that day. You won today btw.

You'd be hard pressed to build a compe ive team today from the greatest players from the pre-80's, given their same conditioning and skill sets. That changes if they are brought up with more handles and better all around basketball skills instead of watching the ball as they run wildly down the court and lay the ball up or get clotheslined trying. I mean, Dr J's dunk was the highlight of that era. You see that dunk every game now. If someone did what Vince did in just one game in the 70's they'd have shut down the league. Someone like Kyrie Irving could play solo against the entire Celtics team and score every trip down the floor. Ooooh Iceman had a sweet finger roll. Are you ing serious? A finger roll? Does anyone give a today?
    Put Magic Bird Barkley Kareem DK with scrubs and they destroy tday's NBA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Put Magic Bird Barkley Kareem DK with scrubs and they destroy tday's NBA
    Who is going to defend the three? MJ is the only one I see in the group that could possibly defend the three. Sure they would score, but they'd be buried by threes in transition while they try to grind it out in the low post and having MJ isoball everyone for 2 points per trip. Bird is the only 3pt threat of the group and he'd defer to Kareem most of the time.

You put prime Lebron, Duncan, Shaq, Curry and Kawhi against anyone... game over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

vs

Yeah I see your point. No way Kyrie survives all that trapping in the 1st image...
    posting that and attaching an image of Kyrie getting the red carpet treatment to the paint

That gif right there shows how soft todays league is. Try that in the 70s and next thing you know youll wake up in the ER

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Slappy White would be a better baller than Michael Jordan based on your criteria of being ghetto.
    You have to survive the trip to the arena first. An old school player would have better chance of that in 2017 than a soft pussy of today in the 1960s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Big O
    LeHype
    Westbrook

I haven't seen el guapo this passionate about anything since the Kobe blocked LeBron allstar game championship.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Big O
    LeHype
    Westbrook

None of them celebrated a 17-win season though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Today's player would be crying in the hotel room after being called a racial slur by those racist fans. Ain't no where to post their feelings to express their anger back in the day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Today's player would be crying in the hotel room after being called a racial slur by those racist fans. Ain't no where to post their feelings to express their anger back in the day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not to mention they would be forced to daily toss the salads of white teammates.

Oscar did that while averaging a tripple dub

Soft es of today would probably want to do a facebook live suicide but since there would be no internet

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, today's players are "carrying over" their asses off.

Thread Information