Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So I saw the first three when they came out. The saw the fourth (which I guess is the first). Didn't catE for it much.

So...is it worth watching all of them now?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If you don't enjoy them you don't enjoy them. I've tried several times to get through some of the Harry Potter movies and I just can't do it. It's too ing boring.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Is funny watching people going completely re and geeking out for these type of movies. They are average to below average movies. Hype is a strong component of this franchise. It's all hype that people actually buy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    So I saw the first three when they came out. The saw the fourth (which I guess is the first). Didn't catE for it much.

So...is it worth watching all of them now?
    Watch Rogue One and then rewatch A New Hope

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Is funny watching people going completely re and geeking out for these type of movies. They are average to below average movies. Hype is a strong component of this franchise. It's all hype that people actually buy.
    However, for those of us in my age range (late 30's), they serve something different. Regardless of how bad the movies are at this point, they were favorites when I was a kid and therefore will always hold a special place and it's hard for me to look critically at them.

Same thing with the Simpsons. I watched that show when it was a skit on the Tracey Ullman show and now I think it can do no wrong even though everyone else in the world seems to think it's gone downhill.

However, while unlikely, it's at least possible that I'm right and everyone else is wrong.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    So an adult watching Star Wars for the first time will prolly think they're garbage.

It's also become "super cool" to hate on everything no matter what.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Watch Rogue One and then rewatch A New Hope
    Rogue one kicked ass...regardless of Star Wars fandom.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    They're not Marvel movies, amirite?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    They're not Marvel movies, amirite?

Thread Information