Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Former Infowars Employee: ‘We Made It Up

A former video editor for the conspiracy theory outlet Infowars said that

the site’s staff fabricated information for their boss Alex Jones in an effort

to reinforce the views and prejudices of Jones’ audience.

https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/former-infowars-employee-we-made-it-up/

================================

I Worked for Alex Jones. I Regret It.

I dropped out of film school to edit video for the conspiracy

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/05/magazine/alex-jones-infowars.html

Same all right wing hate media, Fox, etc. spewing bull to inflame their low-wage, low-ed, ignorant mostly old white males

We made it up.

MAKING THE FROGS GAY!!!

(not making that one up... he actually said that)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RandomCuck lashing out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm going to actually have to do some research on AJ considering some of my clientele... i have an ex-pro baseball player that i work on that is friends with both charlie sheen and alex jones but won't say much at all about jones when asked about the dude. he has some hilarious party vids/photos with both but mainly sheen. then i have a couple other clients who work for black rifle coffee company and i keep asking if they're just sponsers of jones or what but those two clients don't really know and just say BRCC donates to many conservative outlets/causes.

i really want to hear some party stories with jones out of that baseball player client of mine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm going to actually have to do some research on AJ considering some of my clientele... i have an ex-pro baseball player that i work on that is friends with both charlie sheen and alex jones but won't say much at all about jones when asked about the dude. he has some hilarious party vids/photos with both but mainly sheen. then i have a couple other clients who work for black rifle coffee company and i keep asking if they're just sponsers of jones or what but those two clients don't really know and just say BRCC donates to many conservative outlets/causes.

i really want to hear some party stories with jones out of that baseball player client of mine.
    Alex Jones used to be legit until he started blaming the the left, Chicoms and muslims for everything. It's never the Zionist's fault. He is a gatekeeper now. PLEASE ask your friends why Alex Jones became a Zionist shill. I heard he married a Jewish girl. I've also heard he got visited by Mossad agent.

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=...DY9mVBoNMG-aXn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alex Jones used to be legit until he started blaming the the left, Chicoms and muslims for everything. It's never the Zionist's fault. He is a gatekeeper now. PLEASE ask your friends why Alex Jones became a Zionist shill. I heard he married a Jewish girl. I've also heard he got visited by Mossad agent.

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=...DY9mVBoNMG-aXn

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i have an ex-pro baseball player that i work on that is friends with both charlie sheen and alex jones
    Is it this guy?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Massive Disruption at Impeachment Hearing Leads to Former InfoWars Host Getting the Boot

Infowars host Owen Shroyer started yelling at the committee chairman,

accused him treason and blasted the “impeachment scam.”

Shroyer was removed by security in short order, and

Nadler advised the room afterwards to adhere to the rules of proper decorum.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/infowars-host-booted-from-house-judiciary-committee-after-interrupting-impeachment-hearing-with-protest/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Massive Disruption at Impeachment Hearing Leads to Former InfoWars Host Getting the Boot

Infowars host Owen Shroyer started yelling at the committee chairman,

accused him treason and blasted the “impeachment scam.”

Shroyer was removed by security in short order, and

Nadler advised the room afterwards to adhere to the rules of proper decorum.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/infowars-host-booted-from-house-judiciary-committee-after-interrupting-impeachment-hearing-with-protest/
    Shocker. Heard the guy shouting, but am not surprised at finding out who it was.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ask my friends?

none of my friends know who alex jones is and i only know of him from here.

Is it this guy?

what guy? i can't see tweets posted here half the time for some odd reason...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ok, so i looked up the tweet on google and saw who you were talking about. no, that is not my client at all. as for that guy though, it's a shame he's getting heat for teaching his kids how to shoot and be responsible about it while exercising his 2a rights; i see no issue with that man nor his parenting.

Thread Information