Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...artist-n747491

Det custody battle

"He's playing a character" and is nothing like his online persona, attorney Randall Wilhite reportedly insisted in a Texas courtroom at a pre-trial hearing ahead of the right wing radio jock's custody battle with ex-wife Kelly Jones

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    $43,000 a month for child support!?!!?

No wonder he shills so hard for his bogus health products

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lucky for Alex, all roads lead to Heritage Firearms.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alex Jones found a niche and exploited it. There's no way he believes the things he says, and he's basically the radio's version of the WWE.
    circa 2013

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember Glenn Beck using using vaporub to cry?

they are frauds, snake oil sellers, grifters, like Trash and all right wing hate media

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So are shillary and Obama tbh

So most politicians and media folks

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So are shillary and Obama tbh

So most politicians and media folks
    But Putin takes his shirt off?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol MSM freaking out about Alex Jones and Mark Dice after casually dismissing them as tin foil hat conspiracy theorists. Information war is real. Now they can just call him a snake oil salesman since he's competing with BigPharma with his health products. They can't figure out why he's successful and why a certain percentage of the population isn't buying their bull . NBC news has become reality tv for liberals and re s. Nice hit piece here; outstanding journalism.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol MSM freaking out about Alex Jones and Mark Dice after casually dismissing them as tin foil hat conspiracy theorists. Information war is real. Now they can just call him a snake oil salesman since he's competing with BigPharma with his health products. They can't figure out why he's successful and why a certain percentage of the population isn't buying their bull . NBC news has become reality tv for liberals and re s. Nice hit piece here; outstanding journalism.
    Nah.

Its just nice watching s fade. Weiner to Jones. Weiner was actually a whole lot better. He got a therapist and it still did nothing to help. Jones does not need a therapist. Just a conscience.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dice getting censored and suspended from Facebook for saying something bad about the trannies. George Orwell is rolling in his grave.

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh no a clip from a ty movie posted by a mono or stretch troll. I better just retire.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a man of christ, I am disappointed you would defend men like dice and Alex Jones who are both full of hatred and deceit. I will pray you don't let theit hate consume you, brother.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dice getting censored and suspended from Facebook for saying something bad about the trannies. George Orwell is rolling in his grave.

He could have livestreamed the murder of a few as long as he doesn't say anything negative in the process.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    First, Alex Jones had to apologize for the Pizza-gate debacle. Now, his lawyer is telling everybody that they would have to be re ed to think that Alex actually believes the that comes out of his mouth.

I wonder how the tinfoil crowd will defend Jones' complete lack of credibility now.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    tsa is ashamed of this clown.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First, Alex Jones had to apologize for the Pizza-gate debacle. Now, his lawyer is telling everybody that they would have to be re ed to think that Alex actually believes the that comes out of his mouth.

I wonder how the tinfoil crowd will defend Jones' complete lack of credibility now.
    Trash considers AJ to be credible when AJ is actually just crud-ible

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    As a man of christ, I am disappointed you would defend men like dice and Alex Jones who are both full of hatred and deceit. I will pray you don't let theit hate consume you, brother.
    Hatred? No

Deceit? I have to agree with you big time on that, since I've been saying for awhile that he's no worse than the 'elites' he preaches against. I used to listen to him frequently years ago and I think he's done a good job exposing the corruption.

However, I'd say 70% of what he says is true and then the other 30% is just capitalizing on the ultra gullible. Just another Tony Robbins-type leading the sheep off the cliff. His products are scams and are outrageously priced yet Billy, the minimum wage warehouse worker in West Virginia, laps it up and thinks that he's becoming enlightened. He then spends his last dollar on DNA life force which is just a mish mash of vitamins he could've purchased at Wal-Mart for 1/10th the price.

The irony is that he's using the exact same manipulative tactics he accuses the elite of doing.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    The Bible condones slavery and phobia. "Hatred" is a cornerstone of your religion.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Bible condones slavery and phobia. "Hatred" is a cornerstone of your religion.
    Christ didn't write the Bible, a bunch of huckstering, snake-oil "Mad Men" did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He could have livestreamed the murder of a few as long as he doesn't say anything negative in the process.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Somewhere, some nutjob is probably using this as "proof" that Alex Jones was Bill Hicks all along.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cernovich and that Prison Planet also playing characters.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    How are people ing stupid enough to fall for this? First time I listened to the guy I knew he was doing schtick.

Thread Information