Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You never answered my question. Did a Rabbi chop away part of you manhood when you were a baby? Did you get sucked? What about your Jewish grandpa?
    why would a rabbi chop anything off of me? again, i'm not jewish you got! i don't attend and never have attended a synagogue nor do i have anything to do with the jewish faith.

lmao at how extrememly woke you are and how you're just another casualty of twitter, yt, et al you extremist.

you're nothing but a tiny mind individual tbh and i pity you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why would you call yourself a progressive if you're a nazi sympathizer?
    because progressives are the real nazis. FACT!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    o stupid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ oh look another pussy here on ST has spoken...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    because progressives are the real nazis. FACT!
    wait wait, i thought they were commies

are they commies or nazis. those are pretty different ideologies mate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wait wait, i thought they were commies

are they commies or nazis. those are pretty different ideologies mate
    both tbh... small minded authoritarians is a better description.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    both tbh... small minded authoritarians is a better description.
    i mean you literally cant be both nazi and communist

but sure authoritarian would at least be a sensical accusation since its not inherently contradictory. though i still dont see how progressives are authoritarian, its not like they are subduing democracy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

but sure authoritarian would at least be a sensical accusation since its not inherently contradictory. though i still dont see how progressives are authoritarian, its not like they are subduing democracy
    you're delussional if you believe 'progressives' believe in democracy. too funny!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're delussional if you believe 'progressives' believe in democracy. too funny!
    in what way? they dont believe in elections? separation of powers? please explain

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in what way? they dont believe in elections? separation of powers? please explain
    your beloved "progressives" not only spied, lied, and tried to cheat their way into infinite power but they did so from the highest office of our country the presidency. refute it bud!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your beloved "progressives" not only spied, lied, and tried to cheat their way into infinite power but they did so from the highest office of our country the presidency. refute it bud!
    how do you know those people were progressives?

you do know that democrat =/= progressive, right?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You progressives want to force everyone to wear masks, social distance and snitch to authorities on anyone that doesn't live in fear. You progressive love daddy government so much that you can't see through their biggest bs lie - Coronahoax.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You progressives want to force everyone to wear masks, social distance and snitch to authorities on anyone that doesn't live in fear. You progressive love daddy government so much that you can't see through their biggest bs lie - Coronahoax.
    literal nazi sympathizer talking about daddy government

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how do you know those people were progressives?

you do know that democrat =/= progressive, right?
    your game of semantics is childs play. in today's world democrat most def == progressive. liberals are still around but are dying out quick with old age. you and i both know this but you being a progressive with a forked tongue will forever try to play games and pull that veil over my eyes but it won't work SR.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your game of semantics is childs play. in today's world democrat most def == progressive. liberals are still around but are dying out quick with old age. you and i both know this but you being a progressive with a forked tongue will forever try to play games and pull that veil over my eyes but it won't work SR.
    i mean, do you consider Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer to be progressives?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i mean, do you consider Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer to be progressives?
    indeed i do but not exactly how you are labeling them. they are progressives in the sense that they're total authoritarians who have bowed to the mob and are trying to usher in their authoritarian state. difference is pelosi & schumer had to fast track their plans to destroy this natiom due to the pressyre from tyeir fringe cons uents. it's not necessarily their plans but the plans of obama, some names youare aware of, and plenty of other names who hide in the shadows.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    indeed i do but not exactly how you are labeling them. they are progressives in the sense that they're total authoritarians who have bowed to the mob and are trying to usher in their authoritarian state. difference is pelosi & schumer had to fast track their plans to destroy this natiom due to the pressyre from tyeir fringe cons uents. it's not necessarily their plans but the plans of obama, some names youare aware of, and plenty of other names who hide in the shadows.
    right, if you are going to have your own personal definition of progressive to be "authoritarians who bow to the mob" then i guess you can apply that to a lot of people, even though progressive as its used in the american political context. context always matters. in the early 20th century they used to call people progressive if they were into eugenics or prohibition.

nowadays progressivism in the US is really defined by the bernie wing of the democrats... the AOC's, etc. their politics are pretty different from standard dems like biden/pelosi, etc.

but yeah, if you have your own personal meaning to "progressive" then who am i do argue with your labeling

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Whatever Joey says....Joey says

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    right, if you are going to have your own personal definition of progressive to be "authoritarians who bow to the mob" then i guess you can apply that to a lot of people, even though progressive as its used in the american political context. context always matters. in the early 20th century they used to call people progressive if they were into eugenics or prohibition.

nowadays progressivism in the US is really defined by the bernie wing of the democrats... the AOC's, etc. their politics are pretty different from standard dems like biden/pelosi, etc.

but yeah, if you have your own personal meaning to "progressive" then who am i do argue with your labeling
    Progressives have lost credibility by believing in the Coronahoax. Just shows how much you love government control cuz "they mean well ."

"Bernie Sanders and my Democrat party wouldn't dare lie to me about the scamdemic "

"Muh science is not corrupt and is 100% the truth :

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Progressives have lost credibility by believing in the Coronahoax. Just shows how much you love government control cuz "they mean well ."

"Bernie Sanders and my Democrat party wouldn't dare lie to me about the scamdemic "

"Muh science is not corrupt and is 100% the truth :
    oh wow, strasserist nazi is mad at the democrat party and the scientific method. go figure!

Thread Information