Page 80 of 376 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 9382
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Don't think CP3/Harden would be a very good fit at all...
    I hope this is true! That would be a much worse fit than LMA and the Spurs. The Rockettes would be in disarray. Plus Paul would then be unavailable to the Spurs. Plus they would have to dump a couple of guys I would like. I don't think Pringles would deal directly with us unless he was absolutely backed into a corner. For the money, I would love to figure out a way to add Beverley. I don't really want to pay either CP3 or GHill. But I'd gladly take on Beverley's $6MM to be Dijon's safety net as Claxton/Avery were to young Tony.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bev at 6 mill is so much better value than 25-30 mill a year for Hill.

Rockets would never deal with us, unfortunately.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope this is true! That would be a much worse fit than LMA and the Spurs. The Rockettes would be in disarray. Plus Paul would then be unavailable to the Spurs. Plus they would have to dump a couple of guys I would like. I don't think Pringles would deal directly with us unless he was absolutely backed into a corner. For the money, I would love to figure out a way to add Beverley. I don't really want to pay either CP3 or GHill. But I'd gladly take on Beverley's $6MM to be Dijon's safety net as Claxton/Avery were to young Tony.
    I suppose it's all about leverage... specially if Spurs are moving on in a different direction, which we can't know.. so CP3 out there ruffling feathers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think Spurs are getting Hill considering we just got White and have Murray.
    We are gonna sign a cheap veteran to be the safety net until Tony gets back. I think Dijon is the opening day starter. I would like to get Beverley, but I can't see how. With the LMA brouhaha we have too many holes to put all our cap eggs in a Point Guard basket.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We are gonna sign a cheap veteran to be the safety net until Tony gets back. I think Dijon is the opening day starter. I would like to get Beverley, but I can't see how. With the LMA brouhaha we have too many holes to put all our cap eggs in a Point Guard basket.
    I am not convinced.

Originally I thought any trades were to open up cap space, but LMA threw a wrench in and the Spurs appear to be looking for any way to improve the team... so they are in the market to get the best that they can get, if that player is at the PG spot I think they take him...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I prefer terrence Jones but why not motejunas if it's for cheap
    I have always liked Terence, and I never understood why he gets so little love. Doesn't he (or didn't he) have some kind of health issue?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have always liked Terence, and I never understood why he gets so little love. Doesn't he (or didn't he) have some kind of health issue?
    very serious.. he was half paralized or something. hasn't been the same player since.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am not convinced.

Originally I thought any trades were to open up cap space, but LMA threw a wrench in and the Spurs appear to be looking for any way to improve the team... so they are in the market to get the best that they can get, if that player is at the PG spot I think they take him...
    I don't expect the market to be so restricted that we will be "forced" to take a PG in return from LMA when we have other glaring needs - especially if we trade Danny, too... that is unless Pop is gonna change his stripes and start going full bore with young guys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't expect the market to be so restricted that we will be "forced" to take a PG in return from LMA when we have other glaring needs - especially if we trade Danny, too... that is unless Pop is gonna change his stripes and start going full bore with young guys.
    frankly I have no idea what they are doing but I really don't expect him to be starting. PG was their priority and I believe it still is. However, they may have to take detours in different directions at this point than their original intention.
    Last edited by SAGirl; 06-24-2017 at 11:32 PM.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems like a long shot for the Spurs to flip LMA in a package for PG. Or for even a sign and trade type situation with another team. Either scenario is probably where the Spurs would get the best value. While other scenarios seem more pennies on the dollar which is what I expect to happen.

So if that is the position we are in then I'm going to target a bigman in the trade. We can still get play making on the team by signing a number of pgs, Hayward, or Blake. We can also get a playmaker next year. I'd trade LMA to the Bulls for Robin Lopez and Denzel Valentine. Bulls love the big names as shown by Rondo and Wade acquisitions. Spurs get a center on a decent contract for 2 years and a prospect. We don't have overpay for a center or wait years to develop one either.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems like a long shot for the Spurs to flip LMA in a package for PG. Or for even a sign and trade type situation with another team. Either scenario is probably where the Spurs would get the best value. While other scenarios seem more pennies on the dollar which is what I expect to happen.

So if that is the position we are in then I'm going to target a bigman in the trade. We can still get play making on the team by signing a number of pgs, Hayward, or Blake. We can also get a playmaker next year. I'd trade LMA to the Bulls for Robin Lopez and Denzel Valentine. Bulls love the big names as shown by Rondo and Wade acquisitions. Spurs get a center on a decent contract for 2 years and a prospect. We don't have overpay for a center or wait years to develop one either.
    Spurs will dump him for barely anything if they can get a replacement to commit via Free Agency. (Millsap, Blake, Ibaka or a combination of Pat Patterson or Taj Gibson, Terrence Jones & another player)

If they cant via Free Agency, then theyll explore trading for salary.
    Last edited by MaNu4Tres; 06-25-2017 at 09:00 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    very serious.. he was half paralized or something. hasn't been the same player since.
    he was good last year and played 51 games but yes that injury was pretty serious

don't know if it still some red flags about that but i really like the player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    David Pick @IAmDPick
    1h
    Source: Euroleague star Chris Singleton had sit down interviews with two NBA teams. He's poised to opt-out of his deal with Panathinaikos.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Hill very likely out of there and they know it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just sign livingston for 2 years instead of hill for 4 or 5. he'd cost a lot less.
    and suck a lot more

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Question, if it was between keeping Simmons at 10 mil or signing Livingston for the same amount, what would you do?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Question, if it was between keeping Simmons at 10 mil or signing Livingston for the same amount, what would you do?
    Simmons

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Simmons all day, every day, twice on Sunday, and I wouldn't even think twice.

Livingston is slightly underrated though. He eats up small guards like Mills alive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Simmons all day, every day, twice on Sunday, and I wouldn't even think twice.

Livingston is slightly underrated though. He eats up small guards like Mills alive.
    Livingston has never missed a fadeaway in his life, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Livingston has never missed a fadeaway in his life, tbh.
    At least not on Patty Mills.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it possible to get Gali and Re and Gibson in exchange of dumping Green and LMA?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol

LOL

Thread Information