Page 78 of 376 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128178 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 9382
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Might be some desperate team trade for Danny or LMA when they miss out in Free Agency... Not over yet. With that said it's hard seeing the Spurs just give him away for nothing though. Phoenix just needs to give up Chriss or Bender for him tbh... I think a solid young prospect should be enough at this point.

Bledsoe/Booker/Jackson/Aldridge/Chandler would be solid.
    I do not see this happening, I would like Warren

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris Paul has (unsurprisingly) opted out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boston, Houston, and Miami are being thrown out there as landing spots for Griffin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ASM SPORTS @ASM_SPORTS

Lavoy Allen is an unrestricted free agent and looks forward to free agency.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok, maybe I have the cap #'s wrong, but I am getting su ious about all this trade DG talk vs trading LMA.
    The theory to this offseason is that we are targeting CP3. But trading DG won't open a full max for him, never mind say enough space to re-sign Gasol (I'm figuring there is a wink-wink deal). Trading LMA though, would make a max for CP3 and resigning Gasol practical...(assuming of course that they release all cap holds and drop Forbes).
    Could the FO be planning on zigging when everyone else is zagging? Dump Danny and drop Forbes (and assorted cap holds other than JSIMMS) and I believe that there is enough cap space to offer Hayward a max contract. Kawhi + Hayward = A modern Jordan+Pippen?
    If we move lma and dg is there enough room for Hayward and hill?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, duh

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty much lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we move lma and dg is there enough room for Hayward and hill?
    Not if Hill wants a max, which people were suggesting during the season, after he turned down the extension with Utah.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if it means they have potential deals lined up already but just waiting on FA. No way to know. Gives me hope. The way Lamarcus has bee unfollowing an deleting tweets something is potentially already more or less worked out and waiting for the chips to fall.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if it means they have potential deals lined up already but just waiting on FA. No way to know. Gives me hope. The way Lamarcus has bee unfollowing an deleting tweets something is potentially already more or less worked out and waiting for the chips to fall.
    I agree. It's likely they'd have tentative deals in place, waiting for other details before they'd be executed. It's possible they had one such deal during the draft but didn't pull it off cause a player they liked didn't fall to the pick they could get, or something along these lines. Players didn't generally slide too much from their expected positions during this draft, unlike previous ones, and the Spurs aren't the type of team that would trade for a pick without knowing if their guy would be there.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bet PG for LMA straight up is a standing deal on the table from Spurs.

With that in the pocket, Indy just feeling out the market for PG and trying to see if they can work something out with Ainge. What I don't know Is if Hayward staying in Utah helps or hurts our chances at PG.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree. It's likely they'd have tentative deals in place, waiting for other details before they'd be executed. It's possible they had one such deal during the draft but didn't pull it off cause a player they liked didn't fall to the pick they could get, or something along these lines. Players didn't generally slide too much from their expected positions during this draft, unlike previous ones, and the Spurs aren't the type of team that would trade for a pick without knowing if their guy would be there.
    Great point.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bet PG for LMA straight up is a standing deal on the table from Spurs.

With that in the pocket, Indy just feeling out the market for PG and trying to see if they can work something out with Ainge. What I don't know Is if Hayward staying in Utah helps or hurts our chances at PG.
    Is Hayward definitely staying in Utah? or are you saying IF he stays in Utah?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not if Hill wants a max, which people were suggesting during the season, after he turned down the extension with Utah.
    I don't think Spurs are getting Hill considering we just got White and have Murray.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think Spurs are getting Hill considering we just got White and have Murray.
    The Spurs actually have 3 oversized point guards now (Dijon, Fathead and Mini Fathead), but none of them are ready yet to run an offence full time. Getting George Hill helps tremendously. We've seen what he's capable of at Utah.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs actually have 3 oversized point guards now (Dijon, Fathead and Mini Fathead), but none of them are ready yet to run an offence full time. Getting George Hill helps tremendously. We've seen what he's capable of at Utah.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donatas Urbonas @Urbodo
    3h
    Donatas Motiejunas confirmed he is eligible to sign contract with Brooklyn Nets this summer despite Houston matched their offer in November

Donatas Urbonas @Urbodo
    1d
    Donatas Motiejunas told 14 NBA teams reached out his agent. D-Mo prefers short term offers with suitable game style for him and minutes

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Hayward definitely staying in Utah? or are you saying IF he stays in Utah?
    If

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I don't see the need with Bertans on the roster. I wouldn't mind him as a 5th big but he clearly wants regular minutes to cash in next offseason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He'll probably land in ATL or Washington.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see the need with Bertans on the roster. I wouldn't mind him as a 5th big but he clearly wants regular minutes to cash in next offseason.
    I don't know if he would be a good replacement should LMA be traded, but it looks like he has become an efficient post player as well as a decent defender

https://bballbreakdown.com/2015/01/0...outing-report/
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...-scorer-threat

and he's still a good passer
    https://www.thebirdwrites.com/2017/1...017-postseason

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs could have a deal in place for suns lottery pick for LMA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    George hill would have had to improve a lot since he was a spur

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I prefer terrence Jones but why not motejunas if it's for cheap

Thread Information