My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Agreed, they'd have choked even harder with CP0 on the court tbh
    Facts.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Are you trying to compare Harden to DeRozan? That couldn't make a single 3 in the sweep that LeBron gave you s.
    No...that's the point bruh. Harden is the MVP of the NBA apparently, why are you comparing him to a scrub like DeRozan? And who cares about the DeRozan or Raps, they suck. The Rockets played last night and Harden was a scrub all series long.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Annual bump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people that compare him to GOATnobili...

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    people that compare him to GOATnobili...
    He was getting compared to the wrong Spurs guard all along, tbh. He's Porker 2.0.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was getting compared to the wrong Spurs guard all along, tbh. He's Porker 2.0.
    Nah. Tony has 4 rings and a Finals MVP.

Harden has Melo's ball sweat still on the bench where he sits.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had other obligations and could not watch the game.

The choke to me though is the whole Rockets team letting the Warriors stick around in a game you should've blown them out from the start.

And I did browse the highlights. How do you not know Curry wants to go right for that three? Good series for Tucker but not so much on that play.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel robbed to not have this series go to a Game 7, tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah. Tony has 4 rings and a Finals MVP.

Harden has Melo's ball sweat still on the bench where he sits.
    Harden would have that too if he had played with Duncan in that era, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The choke to me though is the whole Rockets team letting the Warriors stick around in a game you should've blown them out from the start.

And I did browse the highlights. How do you not know Curry wants to go right for that three? Good series for Tucker but not so much on that play.
    Rockets didn't play hard enough in this game. They didn't play with a sense of urgency from the start. I felt when they started playing with a sense of urgency it was too late.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s kind of crazy that a player could average 36 a game in the regular season.. Already have a regular season MVP under his belt, and be in contention for another one, yet his legacy is kind of shattered in pieces at this point. Maybe it makes it easy to understand why players are teaming up these days to try and win championships. Because that seems to be what we value the most.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets didn't play hard enough in this game. They didn't play with a sense of urgency from the start. I felt when they started playing with a sense of urgency it was too late.
    But that’s Harden in a nuts . When the going gets tough, he plays less hard and less interested. It’s the same disease Aldridge has. They will mentally check out at a random point. It could happen before the game, during the second qtr, or with 3 minutes to go in the 4th qtr of a close game. They just turn the “give a ” switch off. They just don’t have the championship pedigree.

With the game/season hanging by a thread and the rockets down 5 with under 30 secs, Harden is nonchalantly taking his time bringing the ball up. It’s just unbelievable.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But that’s Harden in a nuts . When the going gets tough, he plays less hard and less interested. It’s the same disease Aldridge has. They will mentally check out at a random point. It could happen before the game, during the second qtr, or with 3 minutes to go in the 4th qtr of a close game. They just turn the “give a ” switch off. They just don’t have the championship pedigree.

With the game/season hanging by a thread and the rockets down 5 with under 30 secs, Harden is nonchalantly taking his time bringing the ball up. It’s just unbelievable.
    I agree that's how I felt when I saw the Rox and Harden hit all of there shots towards the end when the game was out of reach.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But he didn't and he doesn't. Harden wanted his own team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speedy Claxton would have won Finals MVP playing against Bbie Gibsn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How about when he overreacted to Donkeys running by and gave him a stiff arm for the offensive foul? FFS I think Hou was only down 2 at that point -late. Donkey is emotionally about a 7 year old. For Harden to let a 7 year old boy get inside his head and induce a crucial unforced foul, wow. This coming from a guy Harden, who purportedly lives at strip clubs. Therefore by now should have heard every possible psychological come on line known to man. (Thus some super simplistic baiting by Donkey should have been completely ignored.)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How about when he overreacted to Donkeys running by and gave him a stiff arm for the offensive foul? FFS I think Hou was only down 2 at that point -late. Donkey is emotionally about a 7 year old. For Harden to let a 7 year old boy get inside his head and induce a crucial unforced foul, wow. This coming from a guy Harden, who purportedly lives at strip clubs. Therefore by now should have heard every possible psychological come on line known to man. (Thus some super simplistic baiting by Donkey should have been completely ignored.)
    That was a weak call by refs and Dray flopped big time, but your point stands. He shouldn't have been pushing off even THAT much. You're playing the Warriors.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Very useful bit of information, thanks for sharing imo

Is there no one else? AchillesHeel's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Death
    Taxes
    Harden choking in the Playoffs

He's come up short year after year after year...this series was actually one of his better ones overall, nothing's going to come close to the 39-point nuke vs. Kawhi-less Spurs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very useful bit of information, thanks for sharing imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His reg season numbers are ing insane. 36 PPG this season. Maybe 2 Reg season MVP awards. This keeps up another 3 or 4 years, and he is maybe going down as the best player of all time to never win a ring..

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    His reg season numbers are ing insane. 36 PPG this season. Maybe 2 Reg season MVP awards. This keeps up another 3 or 4 years, and he is maybe going down as the best player of all time to never win a ring..
    The only thing that's insane about his regular season numbers is how much ref help he gets to inflate them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only thing that's insane about his regular season numbers is how much ref help he gets to inflate them.
    That's just todays NBA for you..

Thread Information