Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was getting compared to the wrong Spurs guard all along, tbh. He's Porker 2.0.
    He's a rich man's Rudy Gay

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When a player as overtly Ref Dependent as Harden becomes a regular winner and ring owner, that's the surefire death knell of the NBA

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    When a player as overtly Ref Dependent as Harden becomes a regular winner and ring owner, that's the surefire death knell of the NBA
    Still can’t believe the Nets gave up all them damn picks

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    not sure how harden is getting any blame or flack for this series

he was very obviously playing hurt

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not sure how harden is getting any blame or flack for this series

he was very obviously playing hurt
    Bc this is the tenth or so time in a row his fat, flowing jelly rolls get trounced in the playoffs

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Lol he turned the ball over in crucial times just like old times. outta here.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Bc this is the tenth or so time in a row his fat, flowing jelly rolls get trounced in the playoffs
    And this particular season he did the most to stay out of shape

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Harden absolutely deserves blame, but certainly in conjunction with Nash's decision to play him so much the last 3 games. I'm guessing the argument would be that him sitting on the bench for long stretches likely makes him tighten up. But give even 15-20 of his minutes to Shamet and/or Mike James, they probably score more, maybe even play better overall.

There was a stretch in the early or middle of the 4th where Harden decided to put his imprint on the series and took three straight three pointers with pretty much no one else touching the ball. And not like he was feeling it. And not great shots either. Not wide open. Not in the flow of a set. He clanked all three. I also believe Milwaukee took a lead around the same time.

Sure his mere presence and threat was something, at least for game 5. But that presence was clearly not as much of a threat after game 5. He essentially was a ball dominant role player not really giving much to the team. He's like the bad version of Reggie Jackson.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Covid with his 10s of millions Frauden could not have worked out and dieted with the finest available?

Please.

Since he likes ho's, were he really into winning in the NBA why not have some tight assed fitness workout partners. Such dancers do exist. Put them on your payroll.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where's Dale? Pussies and assholes lodge the injury excuse. If you're playing you're fair game.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Covid with his 10s of millions Frauden could not have worked out and dieted with the finest available?

Please.

Since he likes ho's, were he really into winning in the NBA why not have some tight assed fitness workout partners. Such dancers do exist. Put them on your payroll.
    Before THIS season, he did a lot of conditioning and strength drills, avoided injury most of his time here. Stopped doing that this season.

Thread Information