Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Avante has the worst troll shtick on this site. Between the welching on bets, getting exposed as a gambler and his inability to keep his fake internet life story straight he's basically created an new classification of posting.
    What have you done guy? I still haven't seen any video from you, yep, welcher.

Last time I had my picks do ented....plus 2100.....remember?

Fake internet life, huh????

Dude, show us all that video, where is it?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Not to mention what is happening here now has happened to Avante on countless forums, under a variety of names and tweaks to his online character
    What other forums do I post on, do you even know? Why the lies?

I post on six boards similiar to this one, name one.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I do get a kick out of this, and I really can see the need to try everything to discredit, belittle and be hostile, it must suck knowing there is somebody like Avante, ha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Got into football/track/music as a kid, that's in the 50's. Yep, ya learn a of a lot from 1950 whatever to 2017. What fight it, I'd take adavantage of it and learn all ya could from a guy who saw Jim Brown play (Syracuse), Bob Hayes run, Cassius Clay fight, Elvis on The Ed Sullivan Show. You can't win because I really am the real deal.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    6-post meltdown

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    6-post meltdown
    Dude, you ever thought of doing something, anything other than leeching off us? DO SOMETHING...ya little freak, ok?

140.....post a thread talking about an interest of yours, can you? You come off as a dumb .

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Dude, do you EVER get anything right? 6-2 276 pounds of twisted railroad steel. totally secure $$$$$$ and live a great life. I have everything I want.

I learned my lesson posting pictures "here" it was STILL..."those aren't yours". I bought all those football trophies at a thrift shop....hahaha~~~~ Dude, have you seen anything from benefactor? That would be....nope...right? So who welched?

Tell us all again about how Tom Savage is the best QB in Texas, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~
    What have you done guy? I still haven't seen any video from you, yep, welcher.

Last time I had my picks do ented....plus 2100.....remember?

Fake internet life, huh????

Dude, show us all that video, where is it?
    I do get a kick out of this, and I really can see the need to try everything to discredit, belittle and be hostile, it must suck knowing there is somebody like Avante, ha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Got into football/track/music as a kid, that's in the 50's. Yep, ya learn a of a lot from 1950 whatever to 2017. What fight it, I'd take adavantage of it and learn all ya could from a guy who saw Jim Brown play (Syracuse), Bob Hayes run, Cassius Clay fight, Elvis on The Ed Sullivan Show. You can't win because I really am the real deal.

Keep ing that chicken, old man.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What other forums do I post on, do you even know? Why the lies? I post on six boards similiar to this one, name one.
    God damn. For someone who claims to be so smart, you really are a simple mother er. I don't know the name of the forum you ing idiot . So, with your simple re thinking process, if I cannot recall the name of the forum it obviously isn't true, huh? I do not have a journal I keep constantly updated about worthless bull , like other message boards online who's users largely on you and tell you to off or ban you. It has happened several times, evident by the threads that I have seen linking the proof (in the NFL forum I believe). Maybe some of the others here who know what I am talking about can link us..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Posts on 6 other message boards?!

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    God damn. For someone who claims to be so smart, you really are a simple mother er. I don't know the name of the forum you ing idiot . So, with your simple re thinking process, if I cannot recall the name of the forum it obviously isn't true, huh? I do not have a journal I keep constantly updated about worthless bull , like other message boards online who's users largely on you and tell you to off or ban you. It has happened several times, evident by the threads that I have seen linking the proof (in the NFL forum I believe). Maybe some of the others here who know what I am talking about can link us..
    So you just run with mouth with no proof of anything, what a ing loser. Dude, why the lie? I have been banned from two boards in my long history of doing this and I've posted on tons of music, football, track forums.

Anywhere else you'd be banned for calling others a pedo, you do know that, right?

Still waiting for proof that I snitched, did ya lie about that also? Dude, why are you lying about that, well?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Do you e things up by role playing? You're the horny serviceman and she's a 13 year old hooker? How does that go over?
    Lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Banned on another 6

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Two track forums
    Three football forums
    One blues forum

And, it really is dramatic leaving places where everybody knows their stuff compared to here.

But, all those forums have rules and things ya can't do.

Thread Information