Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    Nuttin' in these bitches philldafunk's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's a thread led "I'll just say it.. Is James Harden "throwing games" for reasons we don't know"

Pop took his brain back. xellos88330's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bought fries, borrowed their salt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The size of your hands is inversely proportional to your basketabll knowledge or how does it work son?
    Is that a question because it's worded so poorly I cannot believe you actually hit the post button. You cannot even spell basketball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The thing to do is to cheer the team on, down 40... and watch all the acid flung your way by the agitated horde.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    turned on the TV this morning and they where debating if he is better then Lebron.

Players i would take over Leonard
    Harden
    Durant
    Curry
    Lebron
    Westbrook
    Giannis
    AD
    Draymon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that a question because it's worded so poorly I cannot believe you actually hit the post button. You cannot even spell basketball.
    typos trashtalk, that's a new low son.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's a thread led "I'll just say it.. Is James Harden "throwing games" for reasons we don't know"
    SurfguyContributing Member

I believe he was threateningly recruited by a cartel to throw key games in all our playoff appearances. If he didn't do as instructed, then they will take their wrath on him.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bump

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php?...ockets.289494/

That hurricane water must have gotten to these gots' brains. Using the "no CP3" excuse and then bringing up the other games where we didn't have Kawhi lmfao. Cancerous Chinese fan base....

Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bump

That hurricane water must have gotten to these gots' brains. Using the "no CP3" excuse and then bringing up the other games where we didn't have Kawhi lmfao. Cancerous Chinese fan base....
    I mean, that addition took them from 54 to what will probably be 66 games this season. Its natural to think that, and Kawhi isn't coming back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, that addition took them from 54 to what will probably be 66 games this season. Its natural to think that, and Kawhi isn't coming back.
    The loss of Kawhi took us from 61 wins to 48-50. Works the other way dumbass.

Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The loss of Kawhi took us from 61 wins to 48-50. Works the other way dumbass.
    No you dip , I'm talking about this season, unless Kawhi is coming back---he probably isn't going to be coming back at all what's the point of factoring him into the matchups?

I think we finally found someone more autistic than the team cancer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stevie Franchise startd doing crack because of rocket fan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No you dip , I'm talking about this season, unless Kawhi is coming back---he probably isn't going to be coming back at all what's the point of factoring him into the matchups?

I think we finally found someone more autistic than the team cancer.
    Kawhi said he's coming back, you . I'm not taking this out your mom's ass, like you are, so until the season is over then I'm going by what he said.

Take him off your pic if you hate him so much, mi bear

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi said he's coming back, you . I'm not taking this out your mom's ass, like you are, so until the season is over then I'm going by what he said.

Take him off your pic if you hate him so much, mi bear
    Uh, no he didn’t. He hasn’t said anything. Everything is leaked from his group, and it’s all “he wants to come back” or “he’s working towards a return”. All vague, meaningless babble.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uh, no he didn’t. He hasn’t said anything. Everything is leaked from his group, and it’s all “he wants to come back” or “he’s working towards a return”. All vague, meaningless babble.
    What were you doing when he spoke to the media and said "soon.", when asked when he plans to return? Does that sound like he didn't say anything?

Don't ever go at a king.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi didn't talk about timelines but he already said he was training hard to return this season. If he can or not is other story.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I enjoy so much this win. These Rockets fans finally realize this team without CP3 is the same team the Spurs beat last playoffs.

Also, Paul doesn't have exactly a great health-history in playoffs either...

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I enjoy so much this win. These Rockets fans finally realize this team without CP3 is the same team the Spurs beat last playoffs.

Also, Paul doesn't have exactly a great health-history in playoffs either...

No it's not, what it's called is coasting or just not giving a ...well, because no s need to be given...we've locked up what we need to for the season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No it's not, what it's called is coasting or just not giving a ...well, because no s need to be given...we've locked up what we need to for the season.
    You ussually coast a lot in crucial playoffs games too. I just wonder why...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets are a fools gold team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs had success this game because they did a good job of taking away the corner 3.

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bump

They just feel superior because they’re flexible as spaghetti and you can fix them inside of tiny circus boxes tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs had success this game because they did a good job of taking away the corner 3.
    Rockets shot like from everywhere, including wide open 3s.

Spurs did hustle damn good, and LMA was hitting his shots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rox offense is predicated on isolation plays for Harden/CP and the corner 3--almost everyone on their squad is pretty efficient from the corner. It was clear from the start that Pop was going to take that shot away and rely on DG and Murray to make it difficult for Harden on offense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information