Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The bridge is being burned, fellas
    In all honesty, I don't know if Harden is seriously just trying to force a trade, or if he just thinks he can still get away with this stuff and not get caught or face repercussions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In all honesty, I don't know if Harden is seriously just trying to force a trade, or if he just thinks he can still get away with this stuff and not get caught or face repercussions.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or he just gives zero s about consequences.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is a rumor that Harden and PHI deal is done with a package of Simmons, Maxey and picks and all they are waiting on is Tyrese Maxey to be tradable.
    Still got until January 3rd for that deal to fall apart then if true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just acting like a got to piss the Rockets FO off in hopes they'll want to be done with him and his drama ASAP. I'd die laughing if it ends up with dumping him some place like Sacramento or Minneapolis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just acting like a got to piss the Rockets FO off in hopes they'll want to be done with him and his drama ASAP. I'd die laughing if it ends up with dumping him some place like Sacramento or Minneapolis.
    Oh man that would be awesome. Please send him to Sacramento lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dumbest game of guess who going on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dumbest game of guess who going on

Surprise surprise, Rockets are at the epicenter of the first postponement of the season...one day after NBA tipped off.

Didn't even have enough players to suit up to play, and their superstar is still hanging out at strip clubs to "support his girls".

What a joke that franchise has become.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden right now:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A $50,000 fine for getting a game cancelled is such a ing joke. Maybe he wants to stick it to the Rockets owner by making it that much harder to hit the 70 game threshold for full payout of the local TV deal. What a little chicken Harden is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A $50,000 fine for getting a game cancelled is such a ing joke. Maybe he wants to stick it to the Rockets owner by making it that much harder to hit the 70 game threshold for full payout of the local TV deal. What a little chicken Harden is.
    tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed, that's probably like one or two nights at the club for him. He doesn't give a .

NBA media is trying to play it up like everybody else got infected by going to a barbershop...but I find that highly su ious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can’t lose a game of you never play it in the first place. You gotta think

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He gets docked 284K for every game he misses (he broke protocol), and that number, with possible quarantine, is undetermined, but stands at one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He gets docked 284K for every game he misses (he broke protocol), and that number, with possible quarantine, is undetermined, but stands at one.
    He hasn't been docked a game because the game was postponed, not cancelled.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He hasn't been docked a game because the game was postponed, not cancelled.
    The game was postponed because he couldn’t play, being suspended. That’s a missed game. They would have had the minimum eight players if he didn’t break protocol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The game was postponed because he couldn’t play, being suspended. That’s a missed game. They would have had the minimum eight players if he didn’t break protocol.
    He wasn't suspended. His punishment was a $50k penalty. That was it. No suspension.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Considering he turned down a 50 million dollar extension just to get out of Houston, I don't think he'll be hurting much from missing a couple grand for some games. Especially since he knows he's for sure got another contract lined up after this one runs out. I feel a bit of pity for whichever team ends up trading for this guy...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he broke the protocol and missed all the games, he is still bringing home more than 10M for the season. Just saying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wall and Simmons just feels like an awful fit together. Wall can't drive and kick to Simmons.
    Rockets should have traded Harden and kept Westbrook. Now they're ed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Considering he turned down a 50 million dollar extension just to get out of Houston, I don't think he'll be hurting much from missing a couple grand for some games. Especially since he knows he's for sure got another contract lined up after this one runs out. I feel a bit of pity for whichever team ends up trading for this guy...
    I don’t. They know what they’re getting into, or should.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t. They know what they’re getting into, or should.
    Yeah, can't disagree with that. I've actually read a lot of other teams' fans being turned off from the idea of getting Harden due to his recent behaviors. Partying during a global pandemic without a mask on sure isn't gonna get him new fans. I should've said, I felt pity for the fans of his new team... They can't control and will have to watch Harden play his disgusting brand of basketball.

I see him going to Philly, and when he breaks down in the playoffs, it'll be delicious. Philly fans are vicious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is ing sad.

Lmao at all the short-sighted pro-tankers who think it wouldn't have a ripple effect on culture

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Even Christian Wood looks like he'll want out soon lmfao

Thread Information