Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last round it felt like Rox fans were going to die of hatred..So much Westbrook hate.

Now its Kawhi.

Jesus these guys

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last round it felt like Rox fans were going to die of hatred..So much Westbrook hate.

Now its Kawhi.

Jesus these guys
    While I agree in principle, I have to say at least they're hating on players from other teams and not their own team/coach like we see around here.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While I agree in principle, I have to say at least they're hating on players from other teams and not their own team/coach like we see around here.
    They do plenty of that, too, tbh

Their forum is just a PC version of SpursTalk..same meltdowns, etc..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They do plenty of that, too, tbh

Their forum is just a PC version of SpursTalk..same meltdowns, etc..
    Over two decades since their last le, I'm just surprised they have any fans on their forum

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't like ing about the refs - they make some good calls and some bad ones.....

And they always favor the aggressor.

You guys had a great 4th quarter, and we sucked, end of story, see you in Houston.

DD
    Best poster on clutchfans tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Their Parker injury thread is better than ours, though...
    http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php?...g-good.282451/
    I resisted going over to check out clutchfans till this post. But their fans were very fair in that thread. The one guy that proclaimed the loss of Tony means the Rockets have won the West was flamed by a bunch of posters. Defiitely better than Thunderfans during the peak Westbrook/Durant years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clutchfans talking a lot of about our layout, but it's really not that bad. Especially for a forum that's been abandoned by the admins for three(four?) years. The layout is basic, but not lacking any important features like tweet integration or something.

The obscene amount of white space on clutchfans hurts my eyes.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clutchfans talking a lot of about our layout, but it's really not that bad. Especially for a forum that's been abandoned by the admins for three(four?) years. The layout is basic, but not lacking any important features like tweet integration or something.

The obscene amount of white space on clutchfans hurts my eyes.
    Clutchfans is garbage. This site has way better features.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I turned off my adblocker and they got all these ads.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    i assume most of the posters there are s leftover from the Yao/Lin days. And everyone knows international asians have the worst basketball takes tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i assume most of the posters there are s leftover from the Yao/Lin days. And everyone knows international asians have the worst basketball takes tbh
    They have an active 130+ page thread led "[2016-2017] Jeremy Rin as a Brookrin Net" on there.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They have an active 130+ page thread led "[2016-2017] Jeremy Rin as a Brookrin Net" on there.
    We have a +100 page jimmy thread all by one poster.
    Spurtacular

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not me, tbh... don't have an account there... DD can confirm...

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not me, tbh... don't have an account there... DD can confirm...
    I respect the trolling dedication on that guy tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol they quoted me over there. Well they got one of those labels right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey Guys, I have a question:

Could have Jordan ever done it outside the Bulls? It's a fair question, imho. Afterall, he sucked with the Wizards, tbh.

What about Magic? Could he have done it outside LA? What about Bird and the Celtics?

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey Guys, I have a question:

Could have Jordan ever done it outside the Bulls? It's a fair question, imho. Afterall, he sucked with the Wizards, tbh.

What about Magic? Could he have done it outside LA? What about Bird and the Celtics?
    Their reasoning is so ing bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm so sick and tired of the "Spurs system" shtick to bring down Spurs players. The Spurs system actually hurts the individual conception of its star players. All this micromanaging and extra ball movement hurts the individual stats of players. If Kawhi was on any other team he would be playing 36 mpg and taking 20 shots per game and nobody would be questioning how great he is.
    Last edited by DAF86; 05-04-2017 at 10:49 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, they act like Harden is plug and play anywhere. They conveniently ignore the fact that D'Antoni's system, Moreyball, and the personnel they have is tailor made for Harden. He's in a much more favorable situation than Kawhi since the Spurs ditched the beautiful game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...especially the sexism. I know that's where I draw the line when it comes to my internets. For example, I refuse to tolerate the inappropriate comments about Mic e Beadle. Who cares if she's borderline re ed. She's a woman and she deserves our respect.
    I missed dat gem... tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Golden State is the biggest collection of heads ever assembled. Donkey and Curry are absolutely unwatchable. I want anyone but GS to win the Championship.

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is called tough love. The way Pop has taught us

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "RocketsTruthMember

kawhi is getting overhyped, theyve been overhyping him for years as the guy who they want to take the throne from lebron, he is finally playing decently. But they have ignored Harden 's entire career, Harden just had a season where he scored or assisted the most points in nba history and not a peep from bspn.

its all propaganga. The series is gonna be rigged, the league is using kawhi to try and make a name off of harden just like they did with curry in 2015. I laugh when skip bayless said kawhi had no help lol. Rachel nichols said patrick beverley and trevor ariza are all-stars, their is not a single player outside of montrezl, capela and sweet lou with a per above 15 on this TEAM besides harden.

Its funny in 2015 when Harden really didnt have any help, they still gave the mvp to curry who had a stacked team.. so which is it... the more popular player winning these awards and its voted by the media. Man we need something like what the nfl does a top 100 voted on by the PLAYERS"

Kawhi is finally playing "decently". What an ignoramus.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "RocketsTruthMember

kawhi is getting overhyped, theyve been overhyping him for years as the guy who they want to take the throne from lebron, he is finally playing decently. But they have ignored Harden 's entire career, Harden just had a season where he scored or assisted the most points in nba history and not a peep from bspn.

its all propaganga. The series is gonna be rigged, the league is using kawhi to try and make a name off of harden just like they did with curry in 2015. I laugh when skip bayless said kawhi had no help lol. Rachel nichols said patrick beverley and trevor ariza are all-stars, their is not a single player outside of montrezl, capela and sweet lou with a per above 15 on this TEAM besides harden.

Its funny in 2015 when Harden really didnt have any help, they still gave the mvp to curry who had a stacked team.. so which is it... the more popular player winning these awards and its voted by the media. Man we need something like what the nfl does a top 100 voted on by the PLAYERS"

Kawhi is finally playing "decently". What an ignoramus.

Thread Information