Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vote

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curry and it's not even close. The reason is that every PG listed is a shooter, not just a distributor. Paul would be the most pure form of a PG that does both well, but since the PG is the 1st option to shoot the ball (based on the fact they have the ball at the beginning of most possessions) the better they shoot the better they are. None of those shoot better than Curry. Any of those would run circles around anything on the Spurs roster with a "PG" after their name.

Curry is a gifted passer but he's too free to turn the ball over without extreme consequence because his team is good enough to compensate. So he'll sling the ball across the court and turn it over more than he should, but he has the ability to not do that and still be effective as long as he doesn't try to do too much. With KD on the floor as well, his passing is even more important.

John Wall is highly underrated. I'd like to see him on a team with a legit chance at winning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. Curry

(big gap)

2. Harden

3. J. Wall

4. Westbrook

5. CP3

6. Kyrie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curry is more SG than PG in my opinion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pure PG goes to Kyrie, CP3 ( in his better days ), Wall, WB and Harden. Pure PGs typically look to run the offense and distribute first. SG's are given the green light to jack it when open and are typically your best shooter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pure PG goes to Kyrie, CP3 ( in his better days ), Wall, WB and Harden. Pure PGs typically look to run the offense and distribute first. SG's are given the green light to jack it when open and are typically your best shooter.
    Kyrie often takes more shots than Lebron. I wouldn't call him a pass first PG. Harden is a more willing/better passer than Irving. Chris Paul is the best PG in the league if you factor in defense and passing like you should with every player assessment.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In what universe is Kyrie a pass-first PG?

Since Dominos' injury, Curry has been near 2016 form, tbh..nobody is even close to him when he's playing at that level..he's the only PG on this list who can kill without dominating the ball, which is a massive advantage..

1. Curry

2. Harden
    3. Westbrook
    4. Wall
    5. Paul

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I also said run the offense. Kyrie also has the best handles by far of any of the PGs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Since Dominos' injury, Curry has been near 2016 form, tbh..nobody is even close to him when he's playing at that level..he's the only PG on this list who can kill without dominating the ball, which is a massive advantage..

1. Curry

2. Harden
    3. Westbrook
    4. Wall
    5. Paul
    LMAO Kyrie not on your list yet he in TORCHED Curry in the playoffs last year. TORCHED!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO Kyrie not on your list yet he in TORCHED Curry in the playoffs last year. TORCHED!!!
    I wasn't ignoring him, I just listed a top 5..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

1. Curry

2. Harden
    3. Westbrook
    4. Wall
    5. Paul
    You really think Wall > CP3? Think Wall made huge strides this year, but not sure I can get on board with that...next year it could be true, though.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You really think Wall > CP3? Think Wall made huge strides this year, but not sure I can get on board with that
    This season, yes. Overall, of course not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This season, yes. Overall, of course not.
    I guess - if you dock CP3 for missing 20 games. When they were both on the court, I think CP3 was clearly the better player.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Why are there 3 SGs on the list?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curry is so dangerous with or without the ball.

The best PG in tge league.

Even before Steve Kerr, he was already clearly the best offball player in the league.

But he also happens to be a fantastic on ball player and one of the top 5 all time in terms of dribbling the basketball.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    From the PGs I'll say it's Curry, CP3, Wall...with Wall closing in fast tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyrie is a better point than all of em. Everyone ignored my comment. In a 7 game series where they guarded each other Kyrie TORCHED Curry. How in the is Curry a better PG? He can shoot better from long range, but Kyrie crossed his ass up all series long and hit big time KEY shots on Curry. Including the game 7 winning 3pt shot in Currys crib.

My Team
    Indiana Pacers
    Post Count
    Kyrie is one of the biggest ball stoppers in the NBA tbh. Had a great game 7 and amazing shot but for the first few games of the series was one of the main reasons the Cavs were down with his iso play style.

Not to mention not being able to make the playoffs in the ty east until LeBron came great robin but could never lead a team like the other guys

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyrie is one of the biggest ball stoppers in the NBA tbh. Had a great game 7 and amazing shot but for the first few games of the series was one of the main reasons the Cavs were down with his iso play style.

Not to mention not being able to make the playoffs in the ty east until LeBron came great robin but could never lead a team like the other guys
    OH MY GOD!!!! Curry has the ing dream team!!! You talking about Kyrie needing Lebron? Curry has fuggin KD, KT, Green.....WTF? He couldnt do it last year without KD also.

Gotdayum Todays NBA

My Team
    Indiana Pacers
    Post Count
    Kyrie couldn't even make the playoffs lmao

My Team
    Indiana Pacers
    Post Count
    In the east

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

How come he torches Curry every time they play?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look at who stepped it up in the finals. Look who had the better stats across the board guarding each other 1 on 1. Look who won the championship. If I wanted the most accurate 3pt shooter, I would take Curry. If I want the best PG, its Kyrie.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comment...lar_season_vs/

Curry did not have one single anything better than Kyrie against each other 1 on 1 in 7 total games. Kyrie torched Curry........... its not even debatable. Kyrie shot better from everywhere, had a better scoring average, less turnovers, and more steals. If 7 games against each other doesnt prove anything, nothing will.

This is a joke to argue.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curry is far and away a better PG than Kyrie Irving.

And i ing hate the guy, but i have to give props.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curry is far and away a better PG than Kyrie Irving.

And i ing hate the guy, but i have to give props.

I think he is a better long range shooter, but not PG. Just my opinion.

Curry really is a SG.

Thread Information