My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dwight Howard expressed displeasure with how his first season with the Atlanta Hawks ended.

Howard was often on the bench during the end of the Hawks' games against the Wizards.

“It was very difficult,” Howard said Saturday. “I want to play. I want to be out on the floor. I want to make a difference. I want to make an impact, and I can’t do that on the bench.”

“It hurts,” Howard said. “I’m sure if you wrote the best stories in the world and nobody read your stories and they told you to stop writing and you saw somebody else’s story that wasn’t as good as yours, I’m pretty sure you’d be pissed, too. That’s how it is in basketball.”

According to an informal poll of eight front office executives, the best offer the Hawks can expect to get for Howard would be a second rounder and cap relief.

Howard averaged just 26.2 minutes per game in the playoffs as he was relegated to a lesser role.

http://basketball.realgm.com/news

should've stayed with the lakers homie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dwight's numbers have dropped off a cliff over the past few years, he's only averaging 2.6 baby mamas per year now

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, Lakers dodging bullets left and right, yet still a bottom feeder with limited potential, tbh

At least they lucked out by missing out on Aldridge or Howard, though..would have been a franchise-killer..

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    No surprise here tbh. Dwight has little value in today's fast paced, complex and modern game. Cancerous big men who relies on putbacks and useless blocks may impress yesterday's crew but that ish wont fly in this era...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, Lakers dodging bullets left and right, yet still a bottom feeder with limited potential, tbh

At least they lucked out by missing out on Aldridge or Howard, though..would have been a franchise-killer..
    Yeah, they're doing completely fine otherwise

Not to say that either of those guys is worth a , but let's be real, the Lakers were gonna be ed either way.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah, they're doing completely fine otherwise

Not to say that either of those guys is worth a , but let's be real, the Lakers were gonna be ed either way.
    Sure but rather not be paying those clowns ...prefer we tank.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I called it ...ME.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean his skillset is still great for the modern NBA, it's his at ude that sucks.

That said if I'm the Hawks, I salary dump him to a hole team like the Lakers. Let him waste away the end of his career there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA would have prospered in LA. He could have scored 30 a game with that group. They wouldn't win much but he'd be comfortable shooting outside shots and getting star treatment. LA fans would have his jersey retired.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

they signed mozgov and deng to 4 year contracts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No surprise here tbh. Dwight has little value in today's fast paced, complex and modern game. Cancerous big men who relies on putbacks and useless blocks may impress yesterday's crew but that ish wont fly in this era...
    yeah, it's not like he pretty much made the stretch 4 movement start...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    with that said, Howard is just not athletic enough anymore, to offset his lack of skills.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, you called it. Instead you're paying MozGOD $16m and Deng $19m for the next 3 years. Aldridge only makes $2m/yr more than Deng.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Atlanta Hawks center Dwight Howard was pulled over for speeding in the early morning hours of April 28 -- the same day as the Hawks' series-ending Game 6 loss to the Washington Wizards in the first round.
    Howard was going 95 mph in a 65 mph zone, prompting Dunwoody, Georgia, police to pull him over, according to the police report obtained by the Atlanta Journal-Cons ution. Upon questioning Howard, police learned the Hawks center was driving on a suspended registration and without insurance.

This guy lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dwight is a ing puppy with no balls in the floor... this motha needs a drill sergeant like Pop screaming at him only then his full potential will show

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This guy needs to go to China. He needs to feel loved and to feel like the big fish, even if that is in a much smaller pond.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Atlanta Hawks center Dwight Howard was pulled over for speeding in the early morning hours of April 28 -- the same day as the Hawks' series-ending Game 6 loss to the Washington Wizards in the first round.
    Howard was going 95 mph in a 65 mph zone, prompting Dunwoody, Georgia, police to pull him over, according to the police report obtained by the Atlanta Journal-Cons ution. Upon questioning Howard, police learned the Hawks center was driving on a suspended registration and without insurance.

This guy lol
    License I get but if you have the funds to cover, you don't need insurance.

Thread Information