Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I saw DK his pants and start backpedaling when he saw a real athlete coming through.
    Acting like KG is the first athletic 7fter MJ ever dealt with when he played against Robinson,Hakeem,Alonzo,Ewing,Shaq all the time in his era. Also factor in there was no defensive 3 second violation back then so those guys could protect the paint much better back then compared to now.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Acting like KG is the first athletic 7fter MJ ever dealt with when he played against Robinson,Hakeem,Alonzo,Shaq all the time in his era. Also factor in there was no defensive 3 second violation back then so those guys could protect the paint much better back then compared to now.
    Face it, DK was shook. That play was probably the moment he realized that the Plumber Era was coming to an end and it was going to be a brand new league, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Face it, DK was shook. That play was probably the moment he realized that the Plumber Era was coming to an end and it was going to be a brand new league, tbh.
    Did Harlem just hack into your account?

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Did Harlem just hack into your account?
    Npe. Just stating facts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, if only LeBron was going up against legends like Hersey Hawkins and Gerald Wilkins instead.
    Those were barely starters. It’s like saying today’s MVP is dominating against your local mailroom clerk.

Wait, my bad, the reigning mvp is being dominated by a mailroom clerk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was used to plumbers and janitors. Of course he'd comparatively struggle against real athletes.

Just look at him getting embarrassed on defense by a young pre-prime KG:

That’s why KG dominated in the 90s. Oh wait, he didn’t. He dominated the league still when he was an old man when all his athletic traits were diminished against today’s nba.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    This is some GOAT-level carrying by LeBron, tbh:

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    James is an incredible athlete, totally amazing. And he's not done yet. When he hangs it up I have no doubts he'll be on that Mount Rushmore of NBAers and in every GOAT discussion. Not that all that isn't obvious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't say he's GOAT, whenever we've played against him, he does'nt impose that "fear" factor when he has the ball, even guys like Westbrook and Durant inflicted more fear on me.

Also, lol at East

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The difference between Lebron and Mike is that Mike on another team doesn't make them a Finals contender. We know the ECF flows through Lebron, whatever team he's on. Lebron still hasn't had a Pippen level teammate. Wade was good, but he wasn't as complimentary to Lebron as Pippen was to Jordan.

Oddly, the era where Mike dominated, the best players in the history of the league played. Magic, Larry, Kareem, Isiah, Karl, Stockton, Robinson, Barkley, Ewing, Hakeem, Shaq, Dikembe... Saying those people were soft is really revisionist history.

Lebron is great, every year he climbs a notch on that ladder. Unfortunately when it's all said and done 6 and zero in the finals is hard to beat, with 6 Finals MVPs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The difference between Lebron and Mike is that Mike on another team doesn't make them a Finals contender. We know the ECF flows through Lebron, whatever team he's on. Lebron still hasn't had a Pippen level teammate. Wade was good, but he wasn't as complimentary to Lebron as Pippen was to Jordan.

Oddly, the era where Mike dominated, the best players in the history of the league played. Magic, Larry, Kareem, Isiah, Karl, Stockton, Robinson, Barkley, Ewing, Hakeem, Shaq, Dikembe... Saying those people were soft is really revisionist history.

Lebron is great, every year he climbs a notch on that ladder. Unfortunately when it's all said and done 6 and zero in the finals is hard to beat, with 6 Finals MVPs.
    It will be virtually impossible for any NBA player to ever match Jordan's resume, tbh..everything worked out in his favor, in addition to how great of an individual talent he was..not to mention not playing in the social media era where every single possession is overanalyzed..

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Yeah, must have been tough being guarded by these guys instead:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jordan was the most ref protected player in the history of the game.
    Played in the expansion era against c-span anchors and grocery baggers.

And the ringz argument is re ed. LeBron would have those 90s teams tbh

You still want to use the ringz argument? Then Russell is the GOAT.

You can't always move the goal posts

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Having to use his off arm and fouling while posting up JJ Barea

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lebron stans still talking about the players that guarded MJ

Lebron's biggest choke job and stain on his legacy came while being guarded by a 5'2 midget be@ner. Never forget

Last edited by Bynumite; 04-29-2018 at 09:17 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know how LeBron is still doing this with the amount of mileage on him, he should be finished..

I recall many Lakers fans on this forum in Kobe-Lebron arguments claiming that LeBron would age terribly

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, can people stop comparing current LeBron to Bulls Jordan?

LeBron has 44000 minutes on his body..the past few seasons of LeBron should be compared to Wizards Jordan..MJ on the Wizards couldn't even make the playoffs in a horrendous Eastern Conference

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Amazing how much MJ accomplished in a relatively short career with a few breaks inbetween. At this pace, Lebron would need like 30 years of NBA basketball to match MJ's individual and team awards.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    .MJ on the Wizards couldn't even make the playoffs in a horrendous Eastern Conference
    I don't know what the problem with that Jordan Wizards team was, they should have made the playoffs with that roster. I guess guys couldn't make shots and they played poor defense, not MJ's fault. He only came back because he was promised ownership of the team or something like that.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count

this is all true isn't it? if so

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I don't know what the problem with that Jordan Wizards team was, they should have made the playoffs with that roster. I guess guys couldn't make shots and they played poor defense, not MJ's fault. He only came back because he was promised ownership of the team or something like that.

Jordan was obviously two steps slower. Tendinitis was bothering him throughout the entire season. They were also poorly constructed as a team. IIRC, it was Jahidi White, Kwame Brown and Popeye Jones splitting minutes at the 4 and 5- - an older Hubert Davis was his back up, while Tyron Lue and some dude named Whitney were running the offense

Oh and Doug Collins was the coach.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

LeGOAT

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Raptors should let him do whatever he wants. Just shut down the Cavs role players and they'll win.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    GOAT? More like GOAD as in goading refs into getting calls:

Bin Harden would've been damn proud of det flop

Thread Information