Ferocious?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol cherry picking stats from the 2011 Finals

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I don't know how LeBron is still doing this with the amount of mileage on him, he should be finished..

I recall many Lakers fans on this forum in Kobe-Lebron arguments claiming that LeBron would age terribly
    More impressively, LeBron is probably 35-36 years old now. He really, really should be done by now. Everyone knows he was like 21 years old out of high school. Det Nigerian birth certificate tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't know how LeBron is still doing this with the amount of mileage on him, he should be finished..

I recall many Lakers fans on this forum in Kobe-Lebron arguments claiming that LeBron would age terribly
    He has det long lasting HGH formula imported from Wakanda tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah......

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

In Kobe's case, he shot 7-22 in the elimination game, and deduced that if he didn't play like , the Lakers actually have the players to beat the Celtics pretty easily. Problem is that he didn't play better to eventually beat the Celtics, the Celtics just got injured.

In Lebron's case, he put up a triple double (19 rebs !) and figured that there is no hope for him, because he got horrible teammates, and the only way to win is to quit.

Lebron was wrong though, he could've put up a fake rant on youtube, forcing a "trade" when in reality it was a shout out to the league for more help.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    sons anybody arguing kobe over lebron should just quit watching basketball tbh.

dad killer vs lebron isn't over yet. I'd still take dad killer but it's not 100/100, more like 60/100.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    tbh the only I see is the horrible transition defense. real talk indiana '18 are a very good team tbh.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    iverson recently said "why is it lebron/mj? what about kobe? i think people forgot about him."

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    impressive.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    tbh the only I see is the horrible transition defense. real talk indiana '18 are a very good team tbh.
    Any of the Zo led Miami Heat team would embarrass that Pacers team, Lebron’s 18’ Cavs included.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Any of the Zo led Miami Heat team would embarrass that Pacers team, Lebron’s 18’ Cavs included.

son I've seen those heat teams live and they were as era specific as possible. They ain't outscoring today's 3p shooting pacers and they ain't outscoring lebron period, any era.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    any team with zo as their best player has serious issues in any era other than the mid 90's - early 00's, which are easily among the weakest years of basketball the NBA has ever had.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    any team with zo as their best player has serious issues in any era other than the mid 90's - early 00's, which are easily among the weakest years of basketball the NBA has ever had.

Tim Hardaway, Jamal Mashburn and Zo would smoke these fools.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

son I appreciate the nostalgia but teams would sag the off and double zo and that would be a day. Zo's inside D is quite irrelevant because they'll switch him on the perimeter, as ALL offenses do nowadays. If he gets out he isn't suited for that kind of game, if he stays it's either a direct open 3, or a pass-pass open 3. Also it's very easy to defend against the primitive 90s iso-offenses.

Offenses are much better today tbh, the only thing killing the game is the rigged whistles not letting people d-up, besides that the game has moved on tbh.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

It's not the Plumber Era anymore. Time to adjust to the modern day league, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, the 70s was the weakest era in the NBA, and arguably also the 80s. There was a ton of great talent in the 90s and 00s.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    No, the 70s was the weakest era in the NBA, and arguably also the 80s. There was a ton of great talent in the 90s and 00s.
    I didn't say it was the weakest. I said it was among the weakest.

Also I agree there was great talent at points in both decades. But it was pretty weak during Jordan's second 3-peat, until around 2003 when Dirk/Duncan/Kobe started hitting their primes, as well as the draft with Lebron/Wade/Melo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron is in that Tim Duncan class of players who get better with age in some ways (despite declining in others). He's become a better closer in his late prime.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lebron is in that Tim Duncan class of players who get better with age in some ways (despite declining in others). He's become a better closer in his late prime.
    totally. phenomenal player that gets better with age tbh.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    The '70s get a bad rap because the league was doing so poorly financially, the Finals were being shown on tape delay, etc. Personally I think that the NBA after the merger, when Dr. J, Gervin, Maurice Lucas and Artis Gilmore entered the league, was as compe ive and deep as it's ever been. The fact that a team could have the best record in the NBA with only 53 or 54 wins is testimony to how deep the league was. There were too many good players spread around the league for any team to dominate the way the Lakers dominated the '80s, the Bulls dominated the '90s and the Warriors have dominated the last few years.

The late '90s on the other hand were trash. You had six new teams in eight years, thinning the talent pool, and this was before the serious influx of international players began. The fact that a team could win 72 games with Luc Longley and Bill Wennington as their starting centers tells you all you need to know about how compe ive the late '90s NBA was.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    The late '90s on the other hand were trash. You had six new teams in eight years, thinning the talent pool, and this was before the serious influx of international players began. The fact that a team could win 72 games with Luc Longley and Bill Wennington as their starting centers tells you all you need to know about how compe ive the late '90s NBA was.
    this

they were basically a 7 deep team with kukoc and kerr being their best bench players

imagine them competing with benches consisting of andre iguodala, shawn livingston, and nick young, or jordan clarkson, rodney hood, and jeff green

scoff

Thread Information