faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    [IMG]http://static-media.fxx.com/img/FX_Networks_-_FXX/17/650/Simpsons_22_03_P5__429524.jpg?resize=600:*[/IMG]

Sup Fabbs?

tbh what's going on with MultiScioscia?

I'm never one to advocate firing coaches but damn...this guy's been around forever and it seems like the Angels have been irrelevant for the past decade other than one season where they had a stacked team. Even then, ever since winning in 2002, they've usually bowed out in the first round in the mid-00's. Did that one World Series win really turn this guy into a lifer at the position ala Poppovich?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbf, it's not like the front office has done much to help him and his fish. Also doesn't help when the only good arms they have keep getting injured.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [IMG]http://static-media.fxx.com/img/FX_Networks_-_FXX/17/650/Simpsons_22_03_P5__429524.jpg?resize=600:*[/IMG]

Sup Fabbs?

tbh what's going on with MultiScioscia?

I'm never one to advocate firing coaches but damn...this guy's been around forever and it seems like the Angels have been irrelevant for the past decade other than one season where they had a stacked team. Even then, ever since winning in 2002, they've usually bowed out in the first round in the mid-00's. Did that one World Series win really turn this guy into a lifer at the position ala Poppovich?
    Yes. Owner does not give a about winning and Skosha will play out his contract.
    Notice how well players that got traded away have done under real managers?

The absolute tipping point was the kick ass 2014 team with 98 wins and great World Series prospects.
    Last two months of the season was truly a team with different players stepping up every night.

Snow and booze King Josh Hamilton comes off the DL just in time for the playoffs. Farking dumbass Skosha benches all the guys who contributed and puts Hamilton into the starting lineup when he is obviously still using. Chokes 0-12 or 1-12 and they lost three close games to the Royals.

Thread Information