Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only thing I hate to see if when these guys go chase the money and then end up never being heard from again.. I.E. Gary Neal, Stephen Jackson, & the newest member Marco B - but going to the Kings will do that to anyone, I am guessing.
    How could we forget D Blair, he bounced for the cash and never heard of him again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only thing I hate to see if when these guys go chase the money and then end up never being heard from again.. I.E. Gary Neal, Stephen Jackson, & the newest member Marco B - but going to the Kings will do that to anyone, I am guessing.
    Marco is still around. His career is neither over, nor did it start with the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a defeatist at ude.
    Everything is relevant. By the way he wasn't great in any of the prior series. He had a couple of games he was set up while playing off the ball by Tony and made shots. Very streaky and a defensive liability when playing as a SG which is his natural position.
    Against Memphis he shot over 50% from 3's, against Houston he was one of the main respoinsibles for winning the series. I don't know what more do you want from a backup PG, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Against Memphis he shot over 50% from 3's, against Houston he was one of the main respoinsibles for winning the series. I don't know what more do you want from a backup PG, tbh.
    He's not really a PG. he's an undersized SG. I have issues with that and the fact he's a defensive liability whose value is tied to scoring he is prone to 2/10 shooting nights any given night. I am very underwhelmed and unimpressed with him. Maybe he makes some shots tonight tbh.

I would say Jsimms was a lot more significant in the Houston series than him. Tony was much better against Grizz. If he wants a big contract he needs to look elsewhere...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Startty Mills

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not really a PG. he's an undersized SG. I have issues with that and the fact he's a defensive liability whose value is tied to scoring he is prone to 2/10 shooting nights any given night. I am very underwhelmed and unimpressed with him. Maybe he makes some shots tonight tbh.

I would say Jsimms was a lot more significant in the Houston series than him. Tony was much better against Grizz. If he wants a big contract he needs to look elsewhere...
    I agree that we shouldn't pay Patty in the offseason if some team offers crazy money. Mills is nothing more than a backup PG on a contender, but that doesn't take away from the fact that he stepped up on this playoffs when the team needed it most and that his ball handling struggles were highly overblown.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marco is still around. His career is neither over, nor did it start with the Spurs.
    but he made a impact on a team where as he hadn't before.... Then while I don't blame him for chasing the money he hasn't nearly had the impact he did on the SPURS. never said his career was over.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Porker fluffers reaching as per par

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but he made a impact on a team where as he hadn't before.... Then while I don't blame him for chasing the money he hasn't nearly had the impact he did on the SPURS. never said his career was over.
    He left a lot of money to ring chase and also turn that into a bigger paycheck and that he did. Can't blame him for chasing the money, there are others like Cojo who were 11-12 th in the rotation but are playing up to 25 minutes in other playoff teams.
    Baynes also got to have his payday etc.

Guys do need to get their payday... if it's not with the Spurs I am still happy for them. Can't ask young roleplayers to give up money IMO. After they show they are an NBA player they all need the next contract with any team. NBA careers if you aren't a special talent can be short anyways no matter where you play.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

MVP righting that ship early on. Haters gonna hate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MVP. Lookout when Kawhi back riding sidecar to MVP

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MVP. Lookout when Kawhi back riding sidecar to MVP
    Keep it up junior. You already at the top 10 percentile for intelligence with those takes.

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MVP? You got that right. Most Valuable Plumper feels at home for Fatty after this Summer.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP with the goods.

Made sense that the great got got pinked after his ty takes. Only posted like 3 threads and got pinked so fast.

Thread Information