Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    16 million 2017-18.
    Just because it would be the right thing to do.
    Okay i'm just asking.

15.4 We know the French Prick won't.
    21.4 Aldridge I'd be fine if he was in a 8 mil.
    10 Danny Green who played like he was worth about 3 this season.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    At the time spurs signed Pau i said it was gonna be fun to watch spurfans slowly turn on him as the season progressed, after being on the MVPau bandwagon for years

Now you're gonna pay the man and you're gonna like it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^ All in all he has played his role well in the playoffs.
    It's only a Zaza cheapshot that ended the Spurs playoffs.

As to Pao, I never wanted him simply because he spurned the Spurs offer in summer 2014 simply to go collect paychecks with the Bulls. Told me his is not fully interested in le.

Maybe he could opt out and go back to the Lakers for less? With the new dynasty they are starting around LowBall.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I hope he re-ups for $350M

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At the time spurs signed Pau i said it was gonna be fun to watch spurfans slowly turn on him as the season progressed, after being on the MVPau bandwagon for years

How old was Kobe when he played his last playoff game?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Like the rest of your tenure here, no one gives a what you say/said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully he opts out and signs with Golden State.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Like the rest of your tenure here, no one gives a what you say/said.
    You obviously do give a since you insist on following me around and quoting my posts, while i don't even acknowledge your existence unless you quote me first

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You obviously do give a since you insist on following me around and quoting my posts, while i don't even acknowledge your existence unless you quote me first
    "following me around"

Spurstalk.com

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Meh, if anyone was expecting 'MVPau' they were being unrealistic. With that said, I expected him to be at least better than Duncan was last season but imho, 40 year-old Tim > 36 year-old Pau. Pretty disappointing even with my low expectations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We don't know.. We do know that he was a tired old -bag at the time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There was no Kobe to drag Pua to the finish line.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There was no Kobe to drag Pua to the finish line.
    There is Kobe IN drag.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pau had some good performances in the RS so we shouldn't act like he's useless. He just isn't playoff Pau anymore. He needs a creator to run the PnR with him and he needs to get more touches at the rim, not 12 feet from it. He's never been that great at putting the ball on the floor and bodying up in the paint. He's a better catch and finish guy and offensive rebounder than LMA tbh. Neither of them can jump 12" off the floor. Spurs need athleticism, not stupid Dedmon, Somali pirate aggression but real that incorporates meaningful moves instead of emotional outbursts with power dunks even though he cannot finish a ing layup.

I wouldn't mind keep Pau another year as long as he's not counted on for major minutes in the playoffs. That probably means a true PG and KL has to be healthy. Danny cannot have more and more poor outings, needs to play hard every night instead of coasting and chucking a few 3's. We need another legit play maker in the starting rotation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh, if anyone was expecting 'MVPau' they were being unrealistic. With that said, I expected him to be at least better than Duncan was last season but imho, 40 year-old Tim > 36 year-old Pau. Pretty disappointing even with my low expectations.
    Yep. I did expect him to be able to hit 3 foot bunny shots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fabbs with that money saved if team does decide to get rid of dead carcasses

spurs have 2 yrs to solve their building a team around kawhi or else...I have no problem in him taking a supermax and just ride it out, or go sign play for another team...then everyone can just lol at patfo still living on 5rings,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fabbs with that money saved if team does decide to get rid of dead carcasses

spurs have 2 yrs to solve their building a team around kawhi or else...I have no problem in him taking a supermax and just ride it out, or go sign play for another team...then everyone can just lol at patfo still living on 5rings,
    Gasol is on player option, can't be cut.
    Has to either opt out (miracle) or be traded in which case we have to obtain similar salary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We need another legit play maker in the starting rotation.
    Ding, ding, ding.

Spurs are essentially a one-man team on offense when it comes to playmaking.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not as old as the guy in my signature. By chance have you ever clicked it? It's pretty surreal

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hopefully he opts out and signs with Golden State.
    You don't want that son. He'd be essentially replacing the corpse of David West. Zaza, Javelle McGee and MVPau together would ensure you guys never sniff the Finals again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't want that son. He'd be essentially replacing the corpse of David West. Zaza, Javelle McGee and MVPau together would ensure you guys never sniff the Finals again
    I'd welcome the Dubs playing Gasol just for the fact they'd have to play at a snails pace to keep him on the floor, among other reasons...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'd welcome the Dubs playing Gasol just for the fact they'd have to play at a snails pace to keep him on the floor, among other reasons...
    Dubs aren't as lethal in a halfcourt setting. At this stage MVPau is a halfcourt player. He'd be really effective finding cutters and open 3pt shooters from the post.

He may be slower now, but he is still the best passing big man in the game. You don't want to add that to a team like the Dubs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dubs aren't as lethal in a halfcourt setting. At this stage MVPau is a halfcourt player. He'd be really effective finding cutters and open 3pt shooters from the post.

He may be slower now, but he is still the best passing big man in the game. You don't want to add that to a team like the Dubs.
    The Dubs' offense is able to work specifically because they play at a fast pace. While Gasol would definitely be able to find their shooters, if they have to play slow to utilize that then their shooters become much more guardable. Also, as we've seen, Gasol is awful at everything on offense outside passing and spot-up shooting from the top of the key/corners and defensively he's one of the worst players in the league.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Dubs' offense is able to work specifically because they play at a fast pace. While Gasol would definitely be able to find their shooters, if they have to play slow to utilize that then their shooters become much more guardable. Also, as we've seen, Gasol is awful at everything on offense outside passing and spot-up shooting from the top of the key/corners and defensively he's one of the worst players in the league.
    You sound like he would be playing 40mpg

Pay would be a fantastic addition to the DubsPERIOD

Thread Information