Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    War Conor!!!

Last edited by ace3g; 06-14-2017 at 07:18 PM.

The only shot Conner has is to overwelm Mayweather with punchs, he can't stand and try to box, that will not work. He just charges in like a bull throwing and hopes something lands. He only has one round to deliver. If he can't beat him up in the first round, he can't win the fight.

This fight could be very predictable or not, it will all be based on how effective Conor is from distance using his reach advantage. It might not translate due to the size of the gloves, but Conor has pinpoint accuracy with his punches and can KO you with glancing blows.

Head movement will also be key in the fight.

Post Count
    Mayweather has defeated every PRO fighter that faced him. I doubt seriously that Conor stands an ounce of a chance. Well maybe an all out lucky hay maker. But Floyd will see it coming and counter to Conors piehole and this fight will be over quickly.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    Pass.

Post Count
    This'll be like Canelo vs Mayweather, but with a smaller and slower fighter

No way I'll buy.

Post Count
    What a mess this one is. Such a money grab..

Looks like $99.95 will be the PPV price.

Floyd is single handedly going to destroy both UFC and boxing in one night

He's going to make $250 mil, annihilate the UFC's Hulk Hogan in front of millions, retire and send boxing to an even tier state, take attention away from Canelo-GGG, force McGregor into potential retirement and thus UFC goes to

If anyone's interested in making a bit of coin, the odds have shortened for McGregor a bit & blown out slightly for Floyd. Putting $500 on the fight will give you the easiest $100 you'll ever make

Post Count
    McGregor will knock Floyd out.

Floyd is single handedly going to destroy both UFC and boxing in one night

He's going to make $250 mil, annihilate the UFC's Hulk Hogan in front of millions, retire and send boxing to an even tier state, take attention away from Canelo-GGG, force McGregor into potential retirement and thus UFC goes to
    Even if Floyd "destroys" (evades) Conor in a boxing match, it won't mean . Some people falsely believe there is a symmetry between them, so either fighter would win in his native sport. Of course they would, but it's not symmetrical because Conor has a puncher's chance in boxing, while Floyd would have zero chance in MMA. Forget about MMA - give Conor just one more weapon, and he embarrasses Floyd. Allow kicks? Allow elbows? Allow anything beyond basic- boxing, and Conor ing kills him.

Even though the fight card hasn't been announced yet, I don't think there will be anymore MMA vs Boxing fights on this card. Would have been a perfect way to market this event.

I don't know what it is but I've been getting a Holly Holm/Rousey feeling about this fight.

I think Mayweather has just as much to adjust when dealing with McGregor's karate stance and movement.

Last edited by ace3g; 08-22-2017 at 12:18 AM.

With Conor predicting a 4th round knockout of Mayweather, he is telling us he sees his need to lay it all out early and hope something lands, and by round three we will all and Conor realize just how ridiculous this idea really was.

YES....Conor might land that out of nowhere punch, not impossible but the odds of that happening.....tiny.

Post Count
    With Conor predicting a 4th round knockout of Mayweather, he is telling us he sees his need to lay it all out early and hope something lands, and by round three we will all and Conor realize just how ridiculous this idea really was.

YES....Conor might land that out of nowhere punch, not impossible but the odds of that happening.....tiny.
    X2

Mayweather is to good of a defensive fighter, to fast, to much stamina, and to good of a counter puncher.

Thread Information