My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

If you're an all star in your prime with an ounce of pride, why would you want to be reduced to a 3 point spot up shooter for LeThreeFive?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a re .
    Ya stay with the Bulls in 1st round and out forever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was right about det D'Bust tho.

Remember how high you were on him

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everybody loves playing with LeBron, tbh..Butler isn't going there because LeBron leaving Cleveland is the worst kept secret in the league, right now

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Everybody loves playing with LeBron, tbh..Butler isn't going there because LeBron leaving Cleveland is the worst kept secret in the league, right now
    Where do you think he will end up?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeCuck'd

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Jimmy Buckets isn't coming because LeBron's future isn't secure in Cleveland. I mean you have goddamn Kyrie Irving signifying to the media that he's gonna be the first to jump off the ship if LeBron leaves.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Can't LeBron ask for a trade out of Cleveland? it's the right thing to do for the franchise so they can get some pieces if he doesn't want to remain there.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Can't LeBron ask for a trade out of Cleveland? it's the right thing to do for the franchise so they can get some pieces if he doesn't want to remain there.
    He's not going to because he's going to screw Dan Gilbert for a second time. The only way he gets traded is if Dan Gilbert finds a team for him, and that's not an easy proposition no matter how enticing it is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where do you think he will end up?
    i wouldn't trust HH on this one.

wasn't that long ago that his "source" confirmed that lebron was just trolling and was obviously going to stay in miami (and that his lagging his decision was "genius" move to bring attention to civil rights issues )... and then when lebron announced he was signing with cleveland, HH started calling him a coon, etc

his read on lebron is about as good as avante's read on women older than the age of consent
    Last edited by spurraider21; 06-21-2017 at 02:37 AM.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not going to because he's going to screw Dan Gilbert for a second time. The only way he gets traded is if Dan Gilbert finds a team for him, and that's not an easy proposition no matter how enticing it is.
    I'd love to see Gilbert preemptively stick the knife in LeBron's back by trading him to Philly. End the streak of Finals appearances and get revenge for The Decision.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOLakers fans keeping their pussy lips crossed in hopes King will rescue that corpse of a franchise. I can't wait for next April to laugh at another 20-62 season. Take Paul George and enjoy a couple of 35-40 win seasons LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOLakers fans keeping their pussy lips crossed in hopes King will rescue that corpse of a franchise. I can't wait for next April to laugh at another 20-62 season. Take Paul George and enjoy a couple of 35-40 win seasons LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
    Laker Phan: "Lebron sucks, 3-5 etc"
    Laker Phan if Lebron joins the Lakers: "Top 5 player All Time easily."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Laker Phan: "Lebron sucks, 3-5 etc"
    Laker Phan if Lebron joins the Lakers: "Top 5 player All Time easily."
    Negative son. He is afraid of the Western Conference, as evidenced by him bowing down 5 times

Recap: how many Finals appearances does he even make if he drafted by a Western Conference team? He'd have the Lakers, Spurs, Suns, and even the Queens to go thru. You trust he beats all of these teams to win the West? I doubt he makes 3 appearances in this scenario. Yet he's a Mount Rushmore player?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Negative son. He is afraid of the Western Conference, as evidenced by him bowing down 5 times

Recap: how many Finals appearances does he even make if he drafted by a Western Conference team? He'd have the Lakers, Spurs, Suns, and even the Queens to go thru. You trust he beats all of these teams to win the West? I doubt he makes 3 appearances in this scenario. Yet he's a Mount Rushmore player?
    I see someone is still in denial. When are you gonna move on to anger son?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I see someone is still in denial. When are you gonna move on to anger son?

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    i wouldn't trust HH on this one.

wasn't that long ago that his "source" confirmed that lebron was just trolling and was obviously going to stay in miami (and that his lagging his decision was "genius" move to bring attention to civil rights issues )... and then when lebron announced he was signing with cleveland, HH started calling him a coon, etc

his read on lebron is about as good as avante's read on women older than the age of consent
    rofl

spurraider has been throwing some haymakers lately. My midseason favorite for poster of the year tbh imho

Thread Information