Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good looking out, DJR. I'll wait until they start popping up again, but I'm just focused on streaming that Burns' do entary so i'm cool picking them off 1 episode at a time.
    Do you use a build, or do you just have a couple of addons installed into Kodi? What addon are you using to stream your content?

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Do you use a build, or do you just have a couple of addons installed into Kodi? What addon are you using to stream your content?
    Pardon my ignorance, what's a build? I use Exodus mostly. But I also have the sports add-ons. So yeah, I have mostly the video add-on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pardon my ignorance, what's a build? I use Exodus mostly. But I also have the sports add-ons. So yeah, I have mostly the video add-on.
    Builds bro!

A build is basically a team of enthusiasts customizing the outta Kodi and offering you a simple download to install ALL of the best add-ons at once.. Complete with custom graphics, interface, and all the cool features to make Kodi so much better to use (predictive text on search bars for example)

The best build out right now IMO (and judging based on the amount of weekly installs) is Pulse.. It's the .. I got no issue pointing you in the right direction if you wanna install it. It's about a 15 minute process.

as far as Exodus.. Man Exodus is JUNK, it hasn't been supported in months.. Covenant is the new Exodus, followed by Elysium (which may be the best rn) Gurzil, Poseidon, and a couple others.. Good thing is all of these, and all the top sports add-ons are included in your builds.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Builds bro!

A build is basically a team of enthusiasts customizing the outta Kodi and offering you a simple download to install ALL of the best add-ons at once.. Complete with custom graphics, interface, and all the cool features to make Kodi so much better to use (predictive text on search bars for example)

The best build out right now IMO (and judging based on the amount of weekly installs) is Pulse.. It's the .. I got no issue pointing you in the right direction if you wanna install it. It's about a 15 minute process.

as far as Exodus.. Man Exodus is JUNK, it hasn't been supported in months.. Covenant is the new Exodus, followed by Elysium (which may be the best rn) Gurzil, Poseidon, and a couple others.. Good thing is all of these, and all the top sports add-ons are included in your builds.
    Sure if you have any links on how I can access Pulse, that would be great.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure if you have any links on how I can access Pulse, that would be great.
    To install Pulse you simply need to follow the on screen instructions on the Ares Wizard.. Always wipe all the data on Kodi or use a fresh install or you're gonna have errors.

Follow these instructions to get the Ares Wizard installed:

http://www.wirelesshack.org/how-to-i...7-krypton.html

Once you have the Ares Wizard installed, you have an option to browse a ton of builds.. Here is where you'll select Pulse then follow the on screen prompts.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    To install Pulse you simply need to follow the on screen instructions on the Ares Wizard.. Always wipe all the data on Kodi or use a fresh install or you're gonna have errors.

Follow these instructions to get the Ares Wizard installed:

http://www.wirelesshack.org/how-to-i...7-krypton.html

Once you have the Ares Wizard installed, you have an option to browse a ton of builds.. Here is where you'll select Pulse then follow the on screen prompts.

Hold on to Ares Wizard. Seems they have disabled the ability to add this build.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I managed to only get what's left of Covenant on to my Kodi. Ares has shut down due to a cease and desist warning from the MPA & ACE, so this could be the end of the KODI run...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hold on to Ares Wizard. Seems they have disabled the ability to add this build.
    Man, they got served with old cease and desist ..

I deleted Pulse so I could update and learned the hard way.. I had to manually install my favorite add ons and customize a build myself..

I'll link you to the page I used to install Covenant, it's still better than the corpse of Exodus

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I managed to only get what's left of Covenant on to my Kodi. Ares has shut down due to a cease and desist warning from the MPA & ACE, so this could be the end of the KODI run...
    Nah man, I created this thread at a time where it appeared to be done.. Two weeks later and everyine changed their name, servers, etc and back up and running.. For example, Bennu (who just closed up shop) was the spiritual successor to Phoenix. These guys are like Robin Hoods of streaming content, they have a job to do. Plus, a lot of them are in 3rd world holes where local government couldnt care less to help the western world stop piracy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's the addons I manually installed:

Covenant
    Maverick TV
    Project M
    FlixNet
    Elysium (beter than Covenant now, more sources)
    Planet MMA
    Project D
    SkyNet
    SportsDevil
    SubZero
    Supremacy

All working as of now..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Here's the addons I manually installed:

Covenant
    Maverick TV
    Project M
    FlixNet
    Elysium (beter than Covenant now, more sources)
    Planet MMA
    Project D
    SkyNet
    SportsDevil
    SubZero
    Supremacy

All working as of now..
    I couldn't get Elysium to work. But I'll try what you recommend. Covenant was working great for me, so i'll use that until I can dedicate time to find the others.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I couldn't get Elysium to work. But I'll try what you recommend. Covenant was working great for me, so i'll use that until I can dedicate time to find the others.
    You will want to install from the Elysium repo..

Use this URL it should work.. The regular noobs and nerds link doesn't work but this one did for me:

http://nan.aftermathwizard.net/nanrepo

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Use this URL it should work.. The regular noobs and nerds link doesn't work but this one did for me:

That one still works. Thanks man!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That one still works. Thanks man!
    No problem

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Do you have a link that still works for SportsDevil? Or know of any?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you have a link that still works for SportsDevil? Or know of any?
    Sportie is back up, but I'm not sure if the repo it was in is down or if somebody adopted it in their repo.. I'd start there.. Maybe try Falcon Sports or SportsDevil from a diffrent repo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On a side note, SubZero is pretty good

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kodi! terarriumtv all the way!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    as for sports... i don't want to give away the HD sports site i use because yall will bog it down. it's so good too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kodi! terarriumtv all the way!
    With the latest round of cease and desist letters that went out, I'd say Terrarium is definitely better for movies and TV right now.. Terrarium has way more 1080p sources returning, and it's cool that it shows you how big the file you are about to stream is so you can avoid highly compressed files masquerading as high def. Terrarium is also having no issue scraping Google video files

I also like that Terrarium is just TV and movies because it's usually the sports streams that get everybody busted and lead to the app getting taken down

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With the latest round of cease and desist letters that went out, I'd say Terrarium is definitely better for movies and TV right now.. Terrarium has way more 1080p sources returning, and it's cool that it shows you how big the file you are about to stream is so you can avoid highly compressed files masquerading as high def. Terrarium is also having no issue scraping Google video files

I also like that Terrarium is just TV and movies because it's usually the sports streams that get everybody busted and lead to the app getting taken down

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Covenant still works fine for me.
    Never heard of terrarium, I gotta check it out.
    Do all of yall actually use VPNs like all the sites always advise?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Covenant still works fine for me.
    Never heard of terrarium, I gotta check it out.
    Do all of yall actually use VPNs like all the sites always advise?
    Nope. But I also never download anything

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Does this link work for fire tv?
    Guess I should add Elysium if random stuff stopping to work again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does this link work for fire tv?
    Guess I should add Elysium if random stuff stopping to work again
    It works on any install of Kodi, device makes no difference. Terrarium would be the better option rn for tv and movies though.

Thread Information