Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, not really Kodi, but a lot of the popular add-ons are closing up shop because of the Dish Network lawsuit ..

If you're a Kodi user dont delete your build, because chances are you won't be able to get your add-ons back again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't watch TV anymore so if this lawsuit affects the distribution of Lodi or the kodi apps..

I'm going to sell my kodi for 4× I purchased it.

The HBO and Primetime shows on Kodi amazing.

Watched all movies in HD too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I have Kodi but I'm using the Dish login from a buddy of mine to watch sports, so little impact. I get shows mostly off torrents anyways.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah guys if you have the popular add-ons installed for example, Exodus, DO NOT delete the add ons, you will not be able to connect to the repository needed to re-install..

My guess is once Dish Network settles this suit with Zem Sports and TV Addons, all the devs will put their addons back online.

Also, as a heads up Elysium (fka as Zen) is now available from the new noobs and nerds repo.. Great alternative to Exodus if your one who can't get access to it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ��

Not even kidding, quite literally wiped my memory cards I use for my Pi and reinstalled retro pi and Kodi monday and installed Exodus yesterday. Worked just fine, but maybe time to worry?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ��

Not even kidding, quite literally wiped my memory cards I use for my Pi and reinstalled retro pi and Kodi monday and installed Exodus yesterday. Worked just fine, but maybe time to worry?
    I find your story about installing Exodus very hard to believe.. I have tried about 5 different URL's that contain the Exodus repository and all of them have failed to install.. Link to the source that worked for you?

And no, I wouldn't exactly worry, but it does suck especially consodering my side hustle is on hold.. Elysium works great, White Devil Streams, Pyramid, Project M, M4U, Openload Movies, Specto, and more are still working great..

When Genesis bit the dust a couple years back it sent the pirates into hysteria.. Low and behold, out of the ashes Lambda creates Exodus and it's more complete than Genesis ever was..

Once the dust settles people will come out of hiding. It's the live TV streams thatvare currently taking the most heat, but there are still plenty to be found even now.. Because of the open source nature of these apps, they will release it online, and a new dev from some 3rd world country will encrypt it and stash it on some server.

The only way they stop this is with Kodi themselves removing features that make this so easy, and companies like Amazon doing the same.. But even then, there's hundreds of cheap Chinese companies out there producing Android boxes, so I really dont see how they win this battle.. This is what these companies get for ing over their customers like the jew bas s they are

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only way they stop this is with Kodi themselves removing features that make this so easy, and companies like Amazon doing the same.. But even then, there's hundreds of cheap Chinese companies out there producing Android boxes, so I really dont see how they win this battle.. This is what these companies get for ing over their customers like the jew bas s they are
    So while I keep the Amazon tv Fire stick also hold on to the OMG piece?
    I never bought the OMG but I can hold it until _____ whenever.
    Is there a slight chance Amazon Fire is going to go under? (or go pay pay pay)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amazon products are not the issue, it's illegal Kodi addons

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amazon products are not the issue, it's illegal Kodi addons
    Defiant Kodi add-ons still working despite major crackdown - and here's a list of them
    http://www.lincolnshirelive.co.uk/ne...s-still-121589

This is where the crackdown started, with the English fruits, right?
    Last edited by Fabbs; 06-22-2017 at 10:28 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    forget about the install, you took too long. See my R.I.P Kodi thread for more details
    TF? I've only had this Firestick a month.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Defiant Kodi add-ons still working despite major crackdown - and here's a list of them
    http://www.lincolnshirelive.co.uk/ne...s-still-121589

This is where the crackdown started, with the English fruits, right?
    Yeah.. The UK started cracking down on box sellers, and making laws against streaming. Now they're in litigation over the Premiere League being streamed over Zem Sports

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TF? I've only had this Firestick a month.
    A month ago you would have been able to get a full build installed in 10 minutes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A month ago you would have been able to get a full build installed in 10 minutes
    So now what? The Cox contract ends Aug 1st.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Well, not really Kodi, but a lot of the popular add-ons are closing up shop because of the Dish Network lawsuit ..

If you're a Kodi user dont delete your build, because chances are you won't be able to get your add-ons back again.
    I'd hold off updating to newer versions Kodi as well. I upgraded a few weeks ago and it wasn't compatible with my game controller for the FireTV so had to wipe everything including my build and reinstall the older version of Kodi. Thankfully I was able to get my old SpinzTV build back before this started.

Off topic but does anyone have any good links to for live PGA golf? It has been the only thing I haven't been able to consistently find on Kodi. Currently use Slims live golf but sucks. I can mirror off my phone from the PGA app but quality sucks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah man I have a rock solid feed for NBC Golf HD channel, as soon as I find out which live TV addon has it I'll link you

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd hold off updating to newer versions Kodi as well. I upgraded a few weeks ago and it wasn't compatible with my game controller for the FireTV so had to wipe everything including my build and reinstall the older version of Kodi. Thankfully I was able to get my old SpinzTV build back before this started.

Off topic but does anyone have any good links to for live PGA golf? It has been the only thing I haven't been able to consistently find on Kodi. Currently use Slims live golf but sucks. I can mirror off my phone from the PGA app but quality sucks.
    there is a travelers championship thread on reddit with a stream.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL apoc got banned?

This reminds me of Limewire. RIP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Breaking news.
    Neighbor tech did DL Exodus.
    He initially (and the only time) futz'd with the new firestick for about 20 minutes.
    What else do I need to tell you is on box?

Where can I send a bottle of cinnamon whiskey or ____ the 5th of your choice? I would like you to be comped.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wtf...
    I started to enact WookieFlix and it said I have to go to https//olpair.com or similar from my phone.
    So I did.
    Next thing that pops up is some ish telling me to "update security or this phone will be locked the next day."
    Is this some spam bull trying to threaten into buying their ?
    Anyways I stopped and X'd out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Using olpair.com is safe. It's only asking you to verify you're human before you watch

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok, figured out a way around the install issues I've had with Wookie..

I downloaded the apk file from wookiespmc.com/apks and then uploaded vs installed when sideloading from apps2fire. Used ES Explorer to launch the install file from the Fire TV Stick itself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Using olpair.com is safe. It's only asking you to verify you're human before you watch
    Ok but when it says "update your security or your phone will be locked tomorrow" is it okay to click on THEIR security?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No you putz, that's a redirect.. Never click on something you've been redirected to.. I use ublock origin with Firefox on my phone, and I don't get the redirects

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    No you putz, that's a redirect.. Never click on something you've been redirected to.. I use ublock origin with Firefox on my phone, and I don't get the redirects
    I've found half the time when it asks me to enter the website from my phone it works if I do nothing at all.

You ever find that live golf feed?

Thread Information