Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Not sure about the second tweet (especially 3 year extension part), but certainly the 1st tweet highlights the first dominó that needs to fall in this whole saga. Boston wants both those dudes, but wants to secure Hayword via capspace first then work on the trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lamarcus f-ucked up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Danny could thrive in Cleveland with LeBron and Kyrie. He'll get a lot of open looks like he did before the Spurs became too iso oriented with LMA.

I'd rather move Aldridge than Danny, but not until the Spurs know they'll be able to snag a good FA.
    If they move Danny and LMA, they will have a lot of holes. I would rather see them sign a couple of good rotation pieces - both possibly starters - rather than a single cap-eating "star" like CP3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Give him the keys! I am growing to love this guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spurs wanting to trade their defensive SG instead of their 35 year old PG who can't defend and won't even play the first half of the season
    You neglected to mention that the Spurs could clear more cap space by moving said "35 year old PG who can't defend and won't even play the first half of the season." And also that he will be coming back from an injury that is career-ending for most athletes. Raises the question: does the NBA allow players to use crutches on the court?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lamarcus f-ucked up.
    Typo? You mean f-ucked US.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lamarcus is his own worst enemy. He just cost himself millions. Dumb ass.

I hope his career ends next year al la latel sprewell.

"I can't feed my family" on a way too generous 9m a year contract. Then he never gets another contract offer from anyone. Won't happen but would love to see it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lamarcus is his own worst enemy. He just cost himself millions. Dumb ass.

I hope his career ends next year al la latel sprewell.

"I can't feed my family" on a way too generous 9m a year contract. Then he never gets another contract offer from anyone. Won't happen but would love to see it.
    I'm a little concerned about the opposite. When he gets traded for a bag of Funyuns it is going to wake him up to the facts of NBA life and he is gonna play his ass off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm a little concerned about the opposite. When he gets traded for a bag of Funyuns it is going to wake him up to the facts of NBA life and he is gonna play his ass off.
    Him pulling a eric damper on a contract year won't fool the majority of gm's who are trying to put together an actual team. The vast majority may not want him.

What I don't want to see happen is he isn't traded and it becomes a nightmare p.r. wise and LMA then comes to the realization he won't fetch $21,000,000 on the open market and exercises that option year.

That would be a ing disaster and he is a big enough to maybe do that to get his while sabotaging the franchise if he doesn't get his way.

He has got to go. There's no turning back from this.
    Last edited by rastaspur; 06-23-2017 at 08:33 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please trade him to Sacramento for the rights to Bogdan Bogdanovic!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Him pulling a eric damper on a contract year won't fool the majority of gm's who are trying to put together an actual team. The vast majority may not want him.

What I don't want to see happen is he isn't traded and it becomes a nightmare p.r. wise and LMA then comes to the realization he won't fetch $21,000,000 on the open market and exercises that option year.

That would be a ing disaster and he is a big enough to maybe do that to get his while sabotaging the franchise if he doesn't get his way.

He has got to go. There's no turning back from this.
    Yes. Good point you bring up. I can't imagine Spurs will not trade him once things reached this level.

Thread Information