Post Count
    LA to PHX

Bledsoe to Utah

24th, 30th, rights to MIA 18' 1st to SA

or

LA, rights to Milutinov, 29th to PHX

Bledsoe to Utah

4th, 24th to SA.

Which deal is more likely? And would you do it?
    I'd prefer the 2nd option. I think Phoenix is going to try and keep the 4th pick though and try and get us to take bender or chriss instead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He asked which is more likely...The 4th pick is not likely.

Of course we would love a top 5 pick but Phoenix isn't going to move their's for Aldridge.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Instead of looking at Suns' 4th, why not on their young roster like Bender, Warren or even Chriss plus future 1st round or current 2nd round pick. Better than nothing, we're about to salary dump him anyway and an expiring contract.

Free Throw Coach Aggie Hoopsfan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I doubt LMA for the 4th straight up is appealing, but people need to remember that Phoenix was the #2 suitor for him when we got him in 2015.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Instead of looking at Suns' 4th, why not on their young roster like Bender, Warren or even Chriss plus future 1st round or current 2nd round pick. Better than nothing, we're about to salary dump him anyway and an expiring contract.
    This

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I doubt LMA for the 4th straight up is appealing, but people need to remember that Phoenix was the #2 suitor for him when we got him in 2015.
    If they're hesitant to trade it for Porzingod, I doubt they're going to give it up. For LaSoftus.

I'll take Chriss, and Phoenix's 24th if I couldn't find another sucker early in the first round to trade with.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd prefer the 2nd option. I think Phoenix is going to try and keep the 4th pick though and try and get us to take bender or chriss instead.
    If I'm SA, I'd be fine taking the 24th, 30th and MIA 18' 1st for LA.

PHX can keep their 4th, get Fox or Ball ( if he falls).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gimmie Chriss and I'll take the 24th and 30th no problem.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'd probably take that as well but, I think we can do better. I'd like the Miami 1st but I'd push for one of their current pf's from last year class too...try to spread the youth infusion out a bit more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Ball to PHX would be a catastrophe for the league. Stuck out in the desert, Team Ball would be running (and running even deeper into the ground) that dysfunctional franchise immediately.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean if you're looking to trade La gus for a pick or two, it would be ideally today that he gets dealt right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gimmie Chriss and I'll take the 24th and 30th no problem.
    That's not bad. Hopefully Danny fetches a mid-first. With four (albeit low) picks, the Spurs would have great flexibility. They might be able to to turn 3 or all 4 picks into a lottery pick that would swing Porzingis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean if you're looking to trade La gus for a pick or two, it would be ideally today that he gets dealt right?
    Yes. They can pick their guy instead of dealing for whoever someone else picks. Unless there is a deal in place like the Hill for Kawhi deal.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA exit meeting wasn't the best...
    Either elaborate or shut up. You seem to leak things out after the fact. Why didn't you say this before if you knew this?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Either elaborate or shut up. You seem to leak things out after the fact. Why didn't you say this before if you knew this?
    He showed up late to the exit meeting...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even in a "deep" draft, hording draft picks in the NBA isn't at all as valuable as it is in the NFL, that's such a silly way of thinking.

We're giving up our best big, second leading scorer and top rebounder and we are pretty much DOA with Dedmon. So we've lost more than 50% of our rebounding for a discounted, slow Pau and what? Twiggy ass Bertrans the 3 point shooter?

We need a PG and now we will need a starting FC. We aren't getting 2 out of the 3 with 3 first round picks and I don't think we can pull a trade that works for us, but I do know we NEED to get a STARTER out of this deal.

I can't fathom how people think surrounding Kawhi with tired ass Gino, George Hill, a discounted Pau and even a maxed player like Chris Paul (don't want to do without a decent front court) with some rooks while losing Paty, DG, Dedmon, LMA and without Tony 90% of the season is at all good thinking. 1/2 of the rotation is gone.

LOL George Hill
    LOL Draft picks
    LOL losing 5 rotation players

This team will probably suck next year when they were but a busted ankle away from the Finals...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn't matter in the end. Dedmon walked, LaSoftus doesn't want to be here, TP is hurt, Manu can't be relied on, Simmons is going to get a huge contract, Mills and Green suck.

Last year was THAT team's last chance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even in a "deep" draft, hording draft picks in the NBA isn't at all as valuable as it is in the NFL, that's such a silly way of thinking.

We're giving up our best big, second leading scorer and top rebounder and we are pretty much DOA with Dedmon. So we've lost more than 50% of our rebounding for a discounted, slow Pau and what? Twiggy ass Bertrans the 3 point shooter?

We need a PG and now we will need a starting FC. We aren't getting 2 out of the 3 with 3 first round picks and I don't think we can pull a trade that works for us, but I do know we NEED to get a STARTER out of this deal.

I can't fathom how people think surrounding Kawhi with tired ass Gino, George Hill, a discounted Pau and even a maxed player like Chris Paul (don't want to do without a decent front court) with some rooks while losing Paty, DG, Dedmon, LMA and without Tony 90% of the season is at all good thinking. 1/2 of the rotation is gone.

LOL George Hill
    LOL Draft picks
    LOL losing 5 rotation players

This team will probably suck next year when they were but a busted ankle away from the Finals...
    I def think Hill would be good pick up if not too pricey. Hill, Leonard and Simmons would provide great D. I wouldn't mind the Spurs making a run at Igoudala also

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zero chance we get into the top 4, tbh.

Yep. And he's not re-signing with the Kings.. would have to be PHX, but they've already made it clear they don't want him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i would add that it makes more sense for the spurs to give up LMA for a rookie than it does for the knicks to give up porzingis for the 4th. but, then again, this is phil we're talking about. phil the GM, not phil the coach.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well he wanted to go to Phoenix, so doesn't Phoenix know he would likely re-sign there? He also likes or is friends with Tyson Chandler, isn't he? Tyson Chandler being there also means he won't have to play center. Phoenix is the team for him.

Come on Phoenix, gives us that number 4 pick. He would fit in well there. Take him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursna...eing-a-return/

A league source told the Express-News that Portland Trail Blazers would execute a trade for Aldridge to reunite him with star Damian Lillard. Aldridge, who played nine seasons in Portland, but left the Blazers in 2015 to sign with the Spurs. The Blazers haven’t closed the door completely on a possible return. The team would be willing to complete a trade for Aldridge for matching salary only, according to a league source

Thread Information