Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Everybody that knew knew that Germany was the number one favourite coming into 2014, tbh. I predicted them to win right here on ST, tbh.
    So because everybody that knew you felt the need to reinforce your argument by posting the odds exactly before the final (when they fit your narrative) but not the odds before the tournament (when they didn't fit). why not post the odds after the final tbh?
    The odds in the final were that way because:
    1. it's written Germany on the kit and you know the players are going to show up. You gave us that argentina roster and they'd put as 1.25/1 odds right there on the spot.
    2. misty was just another player in the knockout stages, the would be goat with his usual NT shenanigans.

also, another day another final for the GOAT country
    Last edited by dfens; 06-30-2017 at 01:10 AM.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    So because everybody that knew you felt the need to reinforce your argument by posting the odds exactly before the final (when they fit your narrative) but not the odds before the tournament (when they didn't fit). why not post the odds after the final tbh?
    The odds in the final were that way because:
    1. it's written Germany on the kit and you know the players are going to show up. You gave us that argentina roster and they'd put as 1.25/1 odds right there on the spot.
    2. misty was just another player in the knockout stages, the would be goat with his usual NT shenanigans.

also, another day another final for the GOAT country
    Brazil isn't in the final, tbh. Or you mean GOAT country at losing World Wars?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Brazil isn't in the final, tbh. Or you mean GOAT country at losing World Wars?
    brasil hasn't been relevant in 15 years son. talk about losing war to a german we went 1 v all and almost won you're granddaddies were stanning us hard

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    brasil hasn't been relevant in 15 years son. talk about losing war to a german we went 1 v all and almost won you're granddaddies were stanning us hard

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    damn these s at the federation really knew what they were doing by splitting up the rosters like that, they're trying to get both compe ions while resting the first team
    excellent tactics against u21 spain (great team tbh!), we really threw them off their game.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    son are you not tired of getting so ruthlessly destroyed?

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

Yeah, let's talk about PK luck to explain nearly a 40-year long track of record of going deep in almost every Continental and WC event....

Germany are easily the best tournament team in the history (most Finals/top 4 finishes in both Euro/WC)..Their only real ups were the 2000/2004 Euros..And that's around where their master plan to revolutionize their soccer program began-- the results of which are here..

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Yeah, let's talk about PK luck to explain nearly a 40-year long track of record of going deep in almost every Continental and WC event....

Germany are easily the best tournament team in the history (most Finals/top 4 finishes in both Euro/WC)..Their only real ups were the 2000/2004 Euros..And that's around where their master plan to revolutionize their soccer program began-- the results of which are here..

Didn't I start the sentence saying "they are obviously great"? But besides greatness, you also need a little bit of luck to be constantly making at least the semis in every tournament for I don't know how many years. Specially in tournaments with knock out stages. A penalty shootout can make the difference between a round of 16 exit or a final appearance.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    You were the ones that got ruthlessly destroyed in those World Wars, tbh.

BTW, congrats on making it official that you won't win in 2018, tbh.

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Son congrats on beating Chile with your C team tbh...some people failed to do that not once but twice and with one of the best supporting casts in football..

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Son congrats on beating Chile with your C team tbh...some people failed to do that not once but twice and with one of the best supporting casts in football..
    But enough about Portugal failing miserably in a Tournament where many teams brought their c squads.

Ronaldo

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Portugal's coach should have gone with the winning strategy of the Euro: pulling a Sidenaldo. It worked in the 3rd place match.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

What could have been... 3 les in a row...

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    With Messi: WC finalist.
    Without Messi: doesn't even qualify for the WC.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

You were the ones that got ruthlessly destroyed in those World Wars, tbh.

BTW, congrats on making it official that you won't win in 2018, tbh.
    be honest bro, did you cry for chile? how did it feel?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

damn right tbh, we the best
    Didn't I start the sentence saying "they are obviously great"? But besides greatness, you also need a little bit of luck to be constantly making at least the semis in every tournament for I don't know how many years. Specially in tournaments with knock out stages. A penalty shootout can make the difference between a round of 16 exit or a final appearance.
    You're arguing that stats over 40 years are lucky just think that we won at penaldos against weaker teams, we were unlucky to get there in the first place tbh.

son thanks tbh people might finally start to realize that you don't need a stacked roster to consistently win tournaments at the NT level and start investing and maintaining their youth programs. hopefully. I mean the boys on the field are talented but coaching+system won in this one tbh.

Portugal's coach should have gone with the winning strategy of the Euro: pulling a Sidenaldo. It worked in the 3rd place match.
    [QUOTE=Jodelo;9073442]
    damn tbh just like that on the first reply

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Germany won the U21 Euros and the Confed with two youth squads. Lmao

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    be honest bro, did you cry for chile? how did it feel?
    I was pulling for you sons. So that there is a contender already without possibilities of winning next year, tbh.

P/S: I want to believe you realized what Canyonero was doing there and just laughed at it because you were being a good sport, right?
    Last edited by DAF86; 07-03-2017 at 08:51 PM.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    I was pulling for you sons. So that there is a contender already without possibilities of winning next year, tbh.

P/S: I want to believe you realized what Canyonero was doing there and just laughed at it because you were being a good sport, right?
    One less contender for who son? Argentina who might not even qualify? Brasil rated properly at7/1 ? Chile who got manhandled by our C team? Uruguay (seriously?!)? You're stanning Euro teams now? Yes, it's hard to repeat, but in no way is the Confederations Cup relevant (with the C team), unless you are some supers ious primitive.
    also hiding behind Canyonero 's e-skirt like a little boy tbh

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Pls stop fighting

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    losing war to a german we went 1 v all and almost won you're granddaddies were stanning us hard
    With the Americans fighting the Japanese in the Pacific... The great German History machine lives on the lie.

And if the US had not been in interested in Berlin and elsewhere, you would be speaking Russian and playing football to their level. Once the US entered the war, Germany was done. The real manufacturing machine was born. Credit to the Germans though, they fought on so that complete annihilation was necessary. They asked for a bonfire in Dresden and got it. Melted steel.

Live on Nazi nut sucker...

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    With the Americans fighting the Japanese in the Pacific... The great German History machine lives on the lie.
    And if the US had not been in interested in Berlin and elsewhere, you would be speaking Russian and playing football to their level. Once the US entered the war, Germany was done. The real manufacturing machine was born. Credit to the Germans though, they fought on so that complete annihilation was necessary. They asked for a bonfire in Dresden and got it. Melted steel.
    Live on Nazi nut sucker...
    you must be an ArseAnal fan tbh.

Pls stop fighting
    sorry to have talked about your e-skirt my

Thread Information