My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    . He isn't going to beg other players to come play with him. that noise. I'll ride with Kawhi even if he never rings again.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi most definitely isn't a needy . If you want to come then setup a meeting with the FO and if you're lucky the best player in the league will show up.

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a word about him doing any recruiting or any of that. Never hear of other players being good friends with Kawhi either. He's definitely a throwback in terms of personality, which is a huge breath of fresh air in this fraternity-esque BS league we've got right now

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi ain't a beta .

Veteran
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    He's overrated

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    . He isn't going to beg other players to come play with him. that noise. I'll ride with Kawhi even if he never rings again.
    Indubitably.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who are some non es that Kwa could team up with?
    Such a rarity in
    todays NBA

Porzingus but that is out of the question now. I hope Popped and RC offered enough for Zinger and Melo. Because that might have swayed Col Sanders during that brief window period.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LOL pretending like you s didn't beg for Aldridge to come to Pair up WITH Kawhi. Salty niglet.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stfu

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My Mexican hermano with the truth sermon. Kawhi for life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop breathing, got..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This has become one of my favorite threads ever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jordan would cream all these players if he played in today's NBA

-----------------------------------

wish the Spurs had Rodman or Bill Russell

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Develop Murray and Bertans. That's the new big three.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi most definitely isn't a needy . If you want to come then setup a meeting with the FO and if you're lucky the best player in the league will show up.
    Not a word about him doing any recruiting or any of that. Never hear of other players being good friends with Kawhi either. He's definitely a throwback in terms of personality, which is a huge breath of fresh air in this fraternity-esque BS league we've got right now
    Kawhi ain't a beta .
    This has become one of my favorite threads ever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ** Personally think it is the City of SA, not the players on the team, nor the coach, or even the market. I feel it is what the city has to offer in of its self. There is not much to offer families & outdoors type stuff and inner city activities for younger people.. Dam I have lived in this city my whole life and the same clubs exist today that were around from when I was a kid.. Now the names of those places have changed along with a facelift, but still same places not too many new ones, which draw crowds.. Then you have Charles Barkley talking about the curos & ladies here, most people younger generation get their education from the media and what they see on TV.. So with all that going against us its no wonder that we don't attract more superstars than we do..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are only a few other non es out there tbh. Mike Conley would be one, dude never says . Anthony Davis perhaps is another.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ** Personally think it is the City of SA, not the players on the team, nor the coach, or even the market. I feel it is what the city has to offer in of its self. There is not much to offer families & outdoors type stuff and inner city activities for younger people.. Dam I have lived in this city my whole life and the same clubs exist today that were around from when I was a kid.. Now the names of those places have changed along with a facelift, but still same places not too many new ones, which draw crowds.. Then you have Charles Barkley talking about the curos & ladies here, most people younger generation get their education from the media and what they see on TV.. So with all that going against us its no wonder that we don't attract more superstars than we do..
    It's just really difficult to get the best players. Spursfans think they strikeout every time a player they like doesn't come though. Dallas has been going hard at free agents for years and can't get any of them to come. Lamarcus isn't the best but he was a big target and he came. Bigger targets are rarely even available. Durant went to a far superior team for the easiest possible ring.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are only a few other non es out there tbh. Mike Conley would be one, dude never says . Anthony Davis perhaps is another.
    Might be the minority here but I'd actually prefer Conley in a Spurs jersey before CP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Might be the minority here but I'd actually prefer Conley in a Spurs jersey before CP.
    That would be so badass.

Thread Information