Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ....Cardinal George Pell, Pope Francis' chief financial adviser and Australia's most senior Catholic, is the highest-ranking Vatican official to ever be charged in the church's long-running sexual abuse scandal.

Victoria state Police Deputy Commissioner Shane Patton said police have summonsed Pell to appear in an Australian court to face multiple charges of "historic sexual offenses," meaning offenses that generally occurred some time ago. Patton said there are multiple complainants against Pell, but gave no other details on the allegations against the cardinal. Pell was ordered to appear in Melbourne Magistrates Court on July 18.

Pell has repeatedly denied all abuse allegations made against him. The Catholic Church in Australia, which issues statements on Pell's behalf, did not immediately respond to a request for comment on the charges.

"It is important to note that none of the allegations that have been made against Cardinal Pell have, obviously, been tested in any court yet," Patton told reporters in Melbourne. "Cardinal Pell, like any other defendant, has a right to due process."

The charges are a new and serious blow to Pope Francis, who has already suffered several credibility setbacks in his promised "zero tolerance" policy about sex abuse.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Job well done Aussie Voaters. Unbelievable what they uncovered on Pell.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "..CNN)For more than three decades, the Catholic Church has been rocked by sex abuse scandals spanning the globe.

And for decades, the church has been accused of protecting itself rather than the victims of child sexual abuse.

Here are some major scandals and revelations involving the Catholic Church and allegations of abuse.
    ...."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/29/world/...als/index.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is nobody calling to eradicate catholicism the same way they call to eradicate Islam

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blake, the Catholic Church has been perverting Christianity for 2000 years. Please don't lump all Christians together under that banner. Thread le should be: "The way Catholics terrorize". I don't lump all Muslims together as Shi'ite; you would be wise to do the same.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol okay thread le change. "The way the most prominent sect of Christians terrorize"

Feel better?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People are calling for the eradication of Islam?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On this board they are

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's also this guy

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ion-islam/amp/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are a billion catholics in the world. there will be crime. That's 3 United States put together.
    Too assume there would be no crime at the top would mean to assume their would be no crime in a country three times the size of the US. There are bad apples in all religions. From your boy David Koresh to Warren Jeffs who were not catholic. The list goes on and on of non catholic pastors who do the exact same.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are a billion catholics in the world. there will be crime. That's 3 United States put together.
    Too assume there would be no crime at the top would mean to assume their would be no crime in a country three times the size of the US. There are bad apples in all religions. From your boy David Koresh to Warren Jeffs who were not catholic. The list goes on and on of non catholic pastors who do the exact same.
    Yeah but the catholics are all together in a world wide structured organization.

Their failure at the vatican level to come down hard on these scandals is beyond appalling

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The problems with the Catholic Church are:

1. Why does the priesthood/brotherhood attract so many sexual predators? And why can't the CC detect them and block them from CC positions?

2. but the killer is not the CC criminals, but the CC hierarchy that knows the predators and protects them, covers up for them, moving them to new locations to commit more crimes.

What we have now is just the CC predators and victims in living memory. My guess is this has been going for much longer, even centuries.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 06-29-2017 at 07:02 PM.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blake, the Catholic Church has been perverting Christianity for 2000 years. Please don't lump all Christians together under that banner. Thread le should be: "The way Catholics terrorize". I don't lump all Muslims together as Shi'ite; you would be wise to do the same.
    https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/a...the-church-666

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Child abuse always leads to SRA (Satanic Ritual Abuse) In short they like to tramautize a child early on with sex and animal mutilation which leads to dissociation or MPD. Higher up in the food chain you have to sacrifice children...they get high on their blood especially if the child is in terror which creates adrenaline. It has been going on for thousands of years. Check out this recent interview with a banker elite

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Child abuse always leads to SRA (Satanic Ritual Abuse)
    Wut

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    anyone watched The Finders series on Netflix yet? I'm only through episode 2 and it's moving very slowly. Not sure if I'll finish it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On this board they are
    Who?

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Child abuse always leads to SRA (Satanic Ritual Abuse) In short they like to tramautize a child early on with sex and animal mutilation which leads to dissociation or MPD. Higher up in the food chain you have to sacrifice children...they get high on their blood especially if the child is in terror which creates adrenaline. It has been going on for thousands of years. Check out this recent interview with a banker elite

holy . holy ing .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    what does daddeh think of your theory?

"But daaaaaaaad, you're acting like the globalist cuck Satanists who have been drinking the blood of rape children for millennia!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs