Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The way Mills has played this FIBA tournament, gives me hope that he has returned to 2014 form, when he was the best backup PG in the league.
    He may start the season in great shape,he may even have the best season of his career (given he stays healthy) but he still will not be a Point Guard.
    He wasn't the best backup PG in the league in 2014,Manu was the playmaker and Bobo was the Point Forward.

Patty is not an NBA PG, ,he isn't a FIBA PG half of the time as well (Delly brings the ball down court,protecting the ball with his ass,80s style,and initiates the offense).
    Patty is an elite role player,3pt sniper,small sized SG.

If we keep trying to force him to be a PG,cause TP and Manu are retired,we ain't getting nowhere.
    Under the right cir stances and within the right system he can destroy opposing team benches with his game.
    Under whatever we're playing the last couple of years he is a liability on defense and he is too easily guarded to initiate the offense,create or execute from 3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree that he is not a 'point' guard, but merely he plays the position at the 1. There is a likelihood chance that by having Parker and Manu performance degrading since 2016, also resulted in Mills performance decreasing. And he was forced to play more 'Point' duties due to this, including the last 2 seasons. By having White and Murray playing the full 'point' duties, and also DD ability to run play making duties, I can see Mills playing is natural game.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He may start the season in great shape,he may even have the best season of his career (given he stays healthy) but he still will not be a Point Guard.
    He wasn't the best backup PG in the league in 2014,Manu was the playmaker and Bobo was the Point Forward.

Patty is not an NBA PG, ,he isn't a FIBA PG half of the time as well (Delly brings the ball down court,protecting the ball with his ass,80s style,and initiates the offense).
    Patty is an elite role player,3pt sniper,small sized SG.

If we keep trying to force him to be a PG,cause TP and Manu are retired,we ain't getting nowhere.
    Under the right cir stances and within the right system he can destroy opposing team benches with his game.
    Under whatever we're playing the last couple of years he is a liability on defense and he is too easily guarded to initiate the offense,create or execute from 3.
    Patty admitted this in an interview on how he enjoys playing for Australia's system where he has more freedom. Putting good stats and playing clutch down the stretch right now.. on a side note, how about Aaron Baynes shooting the 3 ball? 5 of 6 against France

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    International 3 ball is not NBA 3 ball.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder if him playing so well ups his trade value? I dont really see a spot for him on next years team other then locker room guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder if him playing so well ups his trade value? I dont really see a spot for him on next years team other then locker room guy.
    Don't know.
    But seriously doubt other teams GMs and coaches fall for Pattys FIBA vs NBA reality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Getting Murray back might help him, since he will no longer have to play as PG.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Getting Murray back might help him, since he will no longer have to play as PG.
    He still can't defend, run an offense, or shoot well in the playoffs when it matters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can’t play any worse than he did against Denver. I don’t think it’s possible for him to shoot worse than 13% from 3 like he did in the playoffs but hey who knows, maybe he surprises me. The dude is off the rotation next year so I’m ok with this being his swan song. He can (as usually does) play no defense, turn the ball over in 2 for 1 opportunities and miss the majority of his open 3s all he wants this upcoming season, it still won’t take away my excitement for DJ, DW, and LW4 this coming up year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty isn't getting traded. Just ing deal with it already. The contract is still up, its not that bad at all, and y'all still ing can't get over it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least Patty is gonna be in peak shape ready for the season

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty Has been a model Spur, and played his ass off. I can’t believe people give him so much around here. You would think the team won 10 games all year last year.

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty Has been a model Spur, and played his ass off. I can’t believe people give him so much around here. You would think the team won 10 games all year last year.
    Perhaps, because many millennial Spurs fans just love to complain - and now it seems there are more of them around. Furthermore Kawhi-stans deliberately want to paint the FO as incompetent so that their argument to try to justify Kawhi's departure is bolstered.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perhaps, because many millennial Spurs fans just love to complain - and now it seems there are more of them around. Furthermore Kawhi-stans deliberately want to paint the FO as incompetent so that their argument to try to justify Kawhi's departure is bolstered.
    Truth nuke

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    +1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty Cakes took a hot L today against Spain tbh. No medal for the Aussies per par.......

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty Cakes took a hot L today against Spain tbh. No medal for the Aussies per par.......
    He chocked a FT that would have iced the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty isn't getting traded. Just ing deal with it already. The contract is still up, its not that bad at all, and y'all still ing can't get over it.
    You go boy.

You sir, have been assigned to bring marciano cherries to the next PPopper Party. Check the cherries in with El Nono please.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty was disappointed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mills is ing garbage. Always has been, I'm pretty sure I could pin down a couple of playoff series we lost because of his bum ass. @ any of you re ed ass gots defending his scrub ass. Now, he's probably a great human off of the court but he's a terrible terrible basketball player. I remember when this ing bum would average about 5-6 more shots than Kawhi. What a ing joke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty was disappointed

Sorry but this was funny...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty was disappointed

Patty not over himself

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He still can't play D, create offense or run an offense, or hit shots when it matters so?...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, yeah, this contract is still bad. He's still a 3rd string PG making 8 figures.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mills is ing garbage. Always has been, I'm pretty sure I could pin down a couple of playoff series we lost because of his bum ass. @ any of you re ed ass gots defending his scrub ass. Now, he's probably a great human off of the court but he's a terrible terrible basketball player. I remember when this ing bum would average about 5-6 more shots than Kawhi. What a ing joke.
    Truth nuke. But these are the same bums that defended Gasol and his corpse last year because of his “locker room presence.”

Thread Information